ADVERTISEMENT

Take the BULL by the HORNS and LETS GO!!!!

Part correct!!! These brain dead anti-American liberTARD scumbags ALWAYS start it and you can look back in any thread where it takes place!!!

So THEY should be banned for 1) being so stupid, and 2) starting this BS!!!!
You sir, are CORRECT!! Always started by the same politically infantile contingent. Their disbelief at opposing views then exposes their totalitarian bent. They have been taught by the best in the gaslighting business.

You sir, are CORRECT!! Always started by the same politically infantile contingent. Their disbelief at opposing views then exposes their totalitarian bent. They have been taught by the best in the gaslighting business however.
I was not taught by Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser.

Reactions: el dub
You sir, are CORRECT!! Always started by the same politically infantile contingent. Their disbelief at opposing views then exposes their totalitarian bent. They have been taught by the best in the gaslighting business however.

I am at disbelief in opposing American views that support a wannabe dictator. However, intolerance of a wannabe dictator isn't "totalitarian".

Reactions: el dub and sabula
This is the area for politics:

You all can argue there until you are red, or blue, in the face.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/forums/off-topic.10/
Mat is right. Now that ironbird has been sufficiently identified as supporting despicable 'suckers and losers' language by Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser re: our brave war dead, and called out on it, his humiliation in this thread can stop. Im out from here on. Good call Mat.

Reactions: el dub
So... to get back to the original subject you keep avoiding. You back the guy that labeled our brave and valiant war dead as 'suckers' and 'losers'. Got it. Be proud of that, i guess. As you seem to be. Disgusting.
Fooled me, I thought you wanted to get back to talking wrestling. 🧐

one is a business deal idiot!!! The other is TREASON!!!

giphy.gif

Benedict Arnold made a business deal too. Just sayin'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT