ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

rabid goat

HR Heisman
Aug 16, 2001
I follow Iowa wrestling pretty closely and by this board am fairly familiar with a lot of the more highly touted recruits. I, of course, know who Lee is. Can someone give a little info on Teasdale?

PA 2x state champ and #1 nationally ranked @113 this year. Only a soph. Great get.

I have to admit, I've watched videos of this kid and have liked him. With his interview, holy smokes. I'm a fan already. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders and very intense. Very excited to see this kid!

Oh, and started at age 11...wow! So he has been wrestling for 5 years and is a two time world team member. That's impressive

Gavin is a straight up killer on the mat just like his bro Mr. Lee. Both kids are like the Coneheads, completing each other's sentences, same mindset...they almost look like brothers.

Reactions: WildTurk
Nice post Chief - I am exhausted just watching that match. I know Lee is getting the majority of the attention, which is deserved since he is the top guy and will be here a year sooner, but Teasdale is the real deal and a HUGE get.

Reactions: Azchief32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT