ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Nugent is in fine form

18e71b34-4fad-4186-bb26-4b5059a685cd_text.gif

I like some of his classic music. I like some of his ideas on self dependence and hard work. I also think he's a detached loon who believes that his thoughts reflect life among most common Americans.

Yeah, it’s tough because I really enjoy the Ted Nugent and Free for All records, but I feel dirty afterwards. I just rationalize it by preferring the St. Holmes and Meat Loaf vocals…

Weird, I thought the Republicans hated pedophiles. Courtney Love said he had sex with her and her friends she was 12.

Weird, I thought the Republicans hated pedophiles.

Yeah, the way underage predilection was his original black mark in polite society.

Reactions: mnole03
Weird, I thought the Republicans hated pedophiles. Courtney Love said he had sex with her and her friends she was 12.

That’s different.

I would not be at all surprised if Nugent has banged some underaged groupies, but I’m not sure I can think of a less credible woman than Courtney Love.

I would not be at all surprised if Nugent has banged some underaged groupies, but I’m not sure I can think of a less credible woman than Courtney Love.
Why? This was in 2004. None of it made her look good. She was talking about how out of control she was as a kid.

Why? This was in 2004. None of it made her look good. She was talking about how out of control she was as a kid.
Because she has a long history of telling lies and very likely suffers from severe borderline personality disorder. She’s never cared about having a good “image”. If anything she’s sold an image of self destructive behavior.

If you think Courtney Love is a credible person, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Now do all the things she’s said that have turned out untrue.
You do it. I don’t know what you’re yammering about. Kinda weird, though, how we have video of Nugent being a scumbag and you’re really mad about Cortney Love in a thread about said video.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
You do it. I don’t know what you’re yammering about. Kinda weird, though, how we have video of Nugent being a scumbag and you’re really mad about Cortney Love in a thread about said video.
Must defend at all costs. Explains Trump supporters to the T. It's a cult.

Must defend at all costs. Explains Trump supporters to the T. It's a cult.
It just struck me as weird how he lashed out about Cortney Love is all. Like, I enjoyed the People vs. Larry Flint and “Live Through This” is a great cd, but otherwise, Cortney Love doesn’t really occupy a place in my consciousness. Hawgk seems straight up mad at her for saying that a proven scumbag did something scummy.

It just struck me as weird how he lashed out about Cortney Love is all. Like, I enjoyed the People vs. Larry Flint and “Live Through This” is a great cd, but otherwise, Cortney Love doesn’t really occupy a place in my consciousness. Hawgk seems straight up mad at her for saying that a proven scumbag did something scummy.
Hence my observation

Really mad? Yeah, okay dude. I even said I wouldn’t be surprised if Nugent banged underaged girls. And despite my “yammering”, you’ve found it worthwhile to reply to not one, but two of my posts.

Sometimes, how people accumulate 10’s of thousands of posts on here really begins to make sense. Too awkward for real life, huh?

Really mad? Yeah, okay dude. I even said I wouldn’t be surprised if Nugent banged underaged girls. And despite my “yammering”, you’ve found it worthwhile to reply to not one, but two of my posts.

Sometimes, how people accumulate 10’s of thousands of posts on here really begins to make sense. Too awkward for real life, huh?

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

He’s actually right about being a better guitar player than Joan Jett.

I absolutely love Joannie, her music, her 1950s style and attitude. 100% deserves her spot in the HOF. But she’s pedestrian at guitar in comparison with loony Uncle Ted. Rhythm player, not a lead shredder like TN.

Reactions: Scott559
He’s actually right about being a better guitar player than Joan Jett.

I absolutely love Joannie, her music, her 1950s style and attitude. 100% deserves her spot in the HOF. But she’s pedestrian at guitar in comparison with loony Uncle Ted. Rhythm player, not a lead shredder like TN.

There's no doubt about that.

I also liked his work in Damn Yankees:

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT