ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Supreme Court vote to BAN Geo-Engineering

Who is 'arguing' chemtrails?
States banning geo-engineering are banning the stuff like cloud seeding, or proposals to reduce solar radiation reaching the earth with aerosols.

OCT 13 2022
  • The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy is coordinating a five-year research plan to study ways of modifying the amount of sunlight that reaches the Earth in order to temporarily temper the effects of global warming.
  • There are several kinds of sunlight-reflection technology being considered, including stratospheric aerosol injection, marine cloud brightening and cirrus cloud thinning.
  • Stratospheric aerosol injection involves spraying an aerosol like sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere, and because it has the potential to affect the entire globe, often gets the most attention.
  • While arguments of moral hazard have handicapped research efforts, the idea is getting more urgent attention in the worsening climate

Oh, this is why simpletons are freaking out. It's a concept which will not be effective unless global, if at all, so remains a concept. it's a study, and if the concept shows promise to save the planet, it will take that global effort.

We can be certain if there are holes in the shield it will be cylinders above the uneducated Red states.

Oh, this is why simpletons are freaking out. It's a concept which will not be effective unless global, if at all, so remains a concept.
I think the people who are not simpletons are concerned about unintended consequences, not the effectiveness of the concept.

Agent Orange and DDT were effective at their intended goals. It was the unintended consequences that had to be grappled with.

My little sister (no pics) dated a guy about 10 years that was all about chem trails. His entire fbook was filled w/ random bullshit articles about chemtrails and all these nonsense conspiracy theories.

Anyways, like a year or so ago he popped up as someone I might know on facebook, so I clicked on his profile to see what idiotic bullshit he was posting nowadays. His ENTIRE page was videos and quotes from Andrew Tate on "how to be an alpha" and all this dumb shit. And when I say his entire page was Andrew Tate stuff, I mean it. I scrolled for a few minutes, and it was nothing but Tate. I wasn't even surprised/csb
Who would've guessed McLovin's little sister dated @Hawk_82?

My old nurse was a chem trailer and she believed it's been going on since WWII with the purpose to pacify us...she sent me the craziest YouTube videos
I just watched the Masters of the Air miniseries on Apple TV. I guess the US Air Force cloud seeded the total destruction of Nazi Germany's cities in WWII?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I think the people who are not simpletons are concerned about unintended consequences, not the effectiveness of the concept.

Agent Orange and DDT were effective at their intended goals. It was the unintended consequences that had to be grappled with.
That's why studies are done wouldn't you say? The failure to observe this one of the reasons State is the worst form of government to make decisions. Although the current Republican U.S. House and many maniacal Republican Senators are not far removed.in terms of lack of talent and intelligence, elections can correct this.

DDT and Agent Orange were historical examples; one short term warfare as was World War 1 poison gas, and other eliminated by regulation. Please elevate your research.

In some cases, I have to ask a person's age to determine if a post is due to extreme immaturity, which would explain the absurdity of the post, or in this day and age of conspiracy bullshit, simple dumbness.

1st point, The Guardian is a tabloid, so in the National Enquirer/Fox News universe of craziness.

2nd, cloud seeding is interjecting ice nuclei into certain types of sub-freezing clouds. This is done by selective STATES with questionable success. This is done at altitudes of 16-20,000 ft. Not the 32-42,000 ft contrails are generated.

It is easy to be dumb.
Dubai did cloud seeding the two days preceding a massive storm. The storm dropped 10 in of rain, whereas the city normally only gets 3.9 in per year.

Even though the purpose of cloud seeding is to make it rain, they say cloud seeding 2 days prior to the flood was not the cause, it was climate change. (I don't believe them)

The guy my little sis (no pics) dated thought it was all about mind control. He always talked about the government adding stuff into the atmosphere that helps them control the actions of population. Essentially turns people to "sheep."

He was one of those people that thought he was INSANELY smart because he believed that bullshit and nobody else did, so clearly everyone else was a "sheep," and he was the one that could see through everything.

I am old enough to remember people thinking this about fluoride in drinking water.

Only idiots think Chem trails are designed to influence weather/crops/whatever.

Cloud seeding is real tech and entirely different technology. It's also very real and definitely not understood.

Reactions: Hawk_82
Only idiots think Chem trails are designed to influence weather/crops/whatever.

Cloud seeding is real tech and entirely different technology. It's also very real and definitely not understood.
I think of chemtrails as being the method to deliver chemicals by plane. The contrails are simply a visual that people latch on to to validate their suspicions. (I don't believe the white lines behind planes are anything other than frozen water vapor)

Chemtrails conspiracy theorists have said these are used for weather modification, mass sterilization, or even mind control.

The fact that chemicals are being released in the air via cloud seeding means part of the chemtrails conspiracy was correct.

I don't think most people believe the government is doing mass sterilization or mind control. Although chemtrail experiments on biological weapons have been done in other countries. It's not impossible that similar tests have been done in the usa as well.

Reactions: Scruddy
I think of chemtrails as being the method to deliver chemicals by plane. The contrails are simply a visual that people latch on to to validate their suspicions. (I don't believe the white lines behind planes are anything other than frozen water vapor)

Chemtrails conspiracy theorists have said these are used for weather modification, mass sterilization, or even mind control.

The fact that chemicals are being released in the air via cloud seeding means part of the chemtrails conspiracy was correct.

I don't think most people believe the government is doing mass sterilization or mind control. Although chemtrail experiments on biological weapons have been done in other countries. It's not impossible that similar tests have been done in the usa as well.
Yes, I should have said contrails originally, not chemtrails. My bad on that.

Reactions: Hawk_82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT