ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton goes after puberty blockers

I just don’t understand why you think your opinion matters more than the child’s, doctor’s and parent’s. How is this affecting you?
I never said my opinion matters more than the next guy and sure as hell am not in a position to deny anyone anything. I simply asked for an example of a good reason to give a child puberty blockers and you can't do it.

I never said my opinion matters more than the next guy and sure as hell am not in a position to deny anyone anything. I simply asked for an example of a good reason to give a child puberty blockers and you can't do it.
They all agree that it is the correct decision for the child. I am in no position (and neither are you) to make that decision from afar or without knowledge of the patient.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Puberty causes irreversible changes in a child's body. Puberty blockers prevent these changes until they become adults and can have gender affirmation surgery.

Puberty blockers however cause no permanent change. Why do you take issue with doctors slowing down the clock?

HCSVRKKFQZO5HPJJF7AULZ6G74.jpg
He should go after a new glass eye

It is a matter of compelled speech and yes it is a matter of free speech
You also don't understand free speech. Are you required in Texas, by law, to call a male to female transsexual by the pronoun or name she prefers?

It is a matter of compelled speech and yes it is a matter of free speech
Are you free to call coworkers any name you want? Can you call coworkers or customers bigot, a-hole, nazi, etc. at work or is there an expectation from your employer that you treat them with respect?

You also don't understand free speech. Are you required in Texas, by law, to call a male to female transsexual by the pronoun or name she prefers?
People need to remember sticks and stones. I work with a woman who says retard at least once a day. Either calls herself that or me or another coworker. We grew up saying that and fag and homo. Just words. Really doesn’t matter. And same thing with “took the short bus.” People need to quit getting offended at everything.

People need to remember sticks and stones. I work with a woman who says retard at least once a day. Either calls herself that or me or another coworker. We grew up saying that and fag and homo. Just words. Really doesn’t matter. And same thing with “took the short bus.” People need to quit getting offended at everything.
Who is saying that? There are those here that are saying it is illegal. Do you understand the difference? If not, maybe you took the short bus.

I’m starting to think that you might.
Just checking to see if you know what other cultures believe? Buddhists believe that a man can be born in a woman's body and vice-versa. Almost as crazy as your belief that transsexuals have a mental illness. It's okay not to hate what you don't understand.

Just checking to see if you know what other cultures believe? Buddhists believe that a man can be born in a woman's body and vice-versa. Almost as crazy as your belief that transsexuals have a mental illness. It's okay not to hate what you don't understand.
We’ve been over the religion topic once. Don’t make me bash religion, it’s too easy.

No. I am pointing out that you appear to be very narrow-minded. If you don't like it .. it is wrong.
You’ve driven this conversation to nowhere. Idc about adult trans other than their ridiculous expectations around the whole world confirming their identity that’s based in fiction. They’re not women. Am I going to go out of my way to call one “Sir”? No. I’m not an asshole. I’m sure as hell never hiring one though.

You’ve driven this conversation to nowhere. Idc about adult trans other than their ridiculous expectations around the whole world confirming their identity that’s based in fiction. They’re not women. Am I going to go out of my way to call one “Sir”? No. I’m not an asshole. I’m sure as hell never hiring one though.
You have shown who you are. I am fine being done with our conversation.

You have shown who you are. I am fine being done with our conversation.
There was a time before you were born that garbage like this would have been laughed out of the room. Hell, 20 years ago it was thought of as a mental illness. Liberals ran out of people to victimize. Next thing will be schizophrenics should be told the voices are real so we don’t make them think they’re crazy.

Y’all realize that the boomer is trolling you, right.

There was a time before you were born that garbage like this would have been laughed out of the room. Hell, 20 years ago it was thought of as a mental illness. Liberals ran out of people to victimize. Next thing will be schizophrenics should be told the voices are real so we don’t make them think they’re crazy.
I feel sorry for you. This isn't about politics, it is about respecting another individual. Sad if you are trolling. Ignorance is not way to live life.

Are you free to call coworkers any name you want? Can you call coworkers or customers bigot, a-hole, nazi, etc. at work or is there an expectation from your employer that you treat them with respect?
You cannot compel speech. I get the authoritarian in you really really want that to not be the case

It's....It's almost like psychology and medicine have advanced in that time to better understand transgenderism and society is changing as a result.

Less than 60 years ago you'd have been laughed out of the room to suggest black people should use the same drinking fountain as a white person.

It's....It's almost like psychology and medicine have advanced in that time to better understand transgenderism and society is changing as a result.

Less than 60 years ago you'd have been laughed out of the room to suggest black people should use the same drinking fountain as a white person.
Oh boy, here we go. Now we get to where you really want to go. I am a racist, sexist, chauvinist in your eyes. There’s clearly a mental health problem going on here. They off themselves at higher rates than cult members.

Oh boy, here we go. Now we get to where you really want to go. I am a racist, sexist, chauvinist in your eyes. There’s clearly a mental health problem going on here. They off themselves at higher rates than cult members.
I never said that. I said that society has caught up to respecting their sexuality as it caught up to recognizing how ridiculous segregation was.

You are slow to adopt ideas that are embraced by most. Perhaps you never will.

Can you explain it to me?
Yes. It is really quite simple. You cannot compel speech. If you would like to hear it explained in depth listen to Jordan Peterson. He explains it quite well

Here is the other thing. People like you have been getting people fired or cancelled because they won't follow your speech requirements. People have had enough and this is the beginning of the backlash. You don't like it and the majority no longer care. This is the result of your arrogance and your behavior. Jesus you people tried to cancel Dave Chappelle. ****ing Dave Chappelle. Psychos

Reactions: Panic1769
I never said that. I said that society has caught up to respecting their sexuality as it caught up to recognizing how ridiculous segregation was.

You are slow to adopt ideas that are embraced by most. Perhaps you never will.
Your ideas are not embraced by most. Not even close. You have had an oversized voice due to social media and the ability to apply pressure to the corporate world. It is going to come to an end and the majority are finally speaking up

Yes. It is really quite simple. You cannot compel speech. If you would like to hear it explained in depth listen to Jordan Peterson. He explains it quite well

Here is the other thing. People like you have been getting people fired or cancelled because they won't follow your speech requirements. People have had enough and this is the beginning of the backlash. You don't like it and the majority no longer care. This is the result of your arrogance and your behavior. Jesus you people tried to cancel Dave Chappelle. ****ing Dave Chappelle. Psychos
There is no law in your state that makes you call a transsexual by their pronoun or preferred name. You are making stuff up. You people? I love Chappelle and agreed with him. I disagree with you not being honest.

There is no law in your state that makes you call a transsexual by their pronoun or preferred name. You are making stuff up. You people? I love Chappelle and agreed with him. I disagree with you not being honest.
Yeah keep gaslighting.

Your ideas are not embraced by most. Not even close. You have had an oversized voice due to social media and the ability to apply pressure to the corporate world. It is going to come to an end and the majority are finally speaking up
Yep. Women don’t like this garbage. I know lifelong dems that want nothing to do with embracing this movement.

Reactions: Tfxchawk
You aren't the majority. I know it seems that way in your small town, American echo chamber, but you are the minority and your numbers are dwindling...

BS. Most people could care less if an individual decides to transition to a different sex. How does this harm you?

You aren't the majority. I know it seems that way in your small town, American echo chamber, but you are the minority and your numbers are dwindling...
You’re wrong. Just looked up national polls. Majority think a trans woman is a man.

You’re wrong. Just looked up national polls. Majority think a trans woman is a man.
What does that poll have to do with which pronouns the respondents would use?

Most people, even if they don't fully understand or agree with a person, would choose to address a person with a name that person chooses. Remember Ol' Smitty from earlier? It's called common courtesy.

What does that poll have to do with which pronouns the respondents would use?

Most people, even if they don't fully understand or agree with a person, would choose to address a person with a name that person chooses. Remember Ol' Smitty from earlier? It's called common courtesy.
JFC. We’re going in circles. Have a good night.

logo

In 2021, where do Americans stand on transgender rights?​

A new YouGov survey finds that the American public is divided on transgender rights, including the right for people to legally identify as a gender that is different from the one they were assigned at birth.
Two in five Americans (40%) think a person should be able to legally self-identify as a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth, while just as many (38%) disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT