ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness the old guy with obvious dementia dropped out of the presidential race

kamala should do absolutely nothing for the next week..take a vacation or something

the more people watch and talk about this insanity, the better for her

don't do anything to distract attention from this press conference

There's no way this press conference is real. This must be Step 1 in a strategy for the GOP to have Trump drop out. I can't imagine a TV appearance being more damaging to a political candidate. Who do you think will replace Trump, because there's no way it would be Vance?

Reactions: 3boysmom
My bad. Let’s just stick with a loser candidate just because she’s the candidate of the political party you align with.
It’s comical you make fun of Trump and MAGA’s but your to stupid to realize you candidate and your fellow cult members are just as bad as Trump and the MAGA’s.
It’s pretty disturbing how fvcked up so many people are.
See, this is another one.

Reactions: 3boysmom
There's no way this press conference is real. This must be Step 1 in a strategy for the GOP to have Trump drop out. I can't imagine a TV appearance being more damaging to a political candidate. Who do you think will replace Trump, because there's no way it would be Vance?
maybe they'll do that

or maybe they'll just say it was the greatest press confernce ever and that he's the smartest most successful most special president in the history of the world

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT