ADVERTISEMENT

The Aaron Rodgers era in NY.

Reactions: torbee and Scott559
Oh I'd play. Looks interesting. I'll bust out my super tight 80's tennis shorts. Are there indoor pickle courts?
Ugghhh. The Steve Dallas appropriation is just ... whewfff ...

Is this part of the Racial Reckoning, Raj?

You obviously do not give a shit about racism when its coming from your brown ass.

DO any OF yu LOOK like YU/ME/Imma do some racist shit that you cain't call racist since I'm BROWN!

Whattup with that caste, homie?
I know it hurts that you can't racist up in them white whimmin like you want to!

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
These are the type of things that happen to you as you near and enter 40s, and let’s be honest, he was showing other signs of his age already thus the move. It is what makes it all the more remarkable what Tom Brady somehow did age 38-45.

Last edited:
In other words, career ending.

Signed,

Dan Marino

Marino threw for 5 touchdowns and almost 500 yards his first game back after achilles surgery. I just looked this game up yesterday because I told my friend that Sunday's game reminded me of this game. I remember the game but didn't realize it was his first game back.

That 35 million dollar pay cut Aaron agreed too probably doesnt seem like such a great idea

Aaron Rodgers’ time with the Jets summed up…

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

As just a big NFL fan I'm bummed, was so excited to see what was going to happen in that AFC East with them the fins and the Bills. It's really to bad the Jets have one of the best D's in the NFL, to bad both their tackles on offense are not very good.
I think Iowa fans can relate as much as any fanbase.

Reactions: beanerhawk
  • Haha
Reactions: beanerhawk
GFY. I'm allowed to have as much schadenfreude as I want. I hope he tells the doctors repairing his Achilles to get Joe Rogan's advice first.
Good, let the butthurt flow through you... nothing like cheering on an injury to show your true self. All bc he didn't take his vax like a good little sheep.

Looks like his Achilles tore and rolled up. Just my non professional view, but it happened to me. If so 12-18 month recovery
Just asking, but he kind of rolled over to a seated positioned and you could see a glum expression on his face. But, he didn't seem to be in pain. Did it hurt? I figured it would be excruciating. I think I've seen other guys tear one playing football and they doubled over in pain.

Oh I'd play. Looks interesting. I'll bust out my super tight 80's tennis shorts. Are there indoor pickle courts?
I thought it was a cultural requirement to be a pickleball player if you were Indian-American.

At least where I play, it's every doctor, engineer and hotel owner from Patel to Singh to Kumar ;)

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69

You obviously do not give a shit about racism when its coming from your brown ass.

DO any OF yu LOOK like YU/ME/Imma do some racist shit that you cain't call racist since I'm BROWN!

I know it hurts that you can't racist up in them white whimmin like you want to!
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a botched lobotomy looks like.

Wtf is the deal with your login name? Science a problem for you?

Look, I hate A. A. Ron as much as any other Bears fan --- maybe a bit more having had to grow up in Packerland --- but this sucks and is a bummer and I legit feel bad for him.

He's an asshat whose family hates him, but that's a tough, tough way to end a career.

Hopefully it’s not a career.

But the list of 39 year old NFLers returning from a complete Achilles tear is … is there one example?

These are the type of things that happen to you as you near and enter 40s, and let’s be honest, he was showing other signs of his age already thus the move. It is what makes it all the more remarkable what Tom Brady somehow did age 38-45.
This. I ruptured my achilles at 45 running hill sprints. Unlike injuries like ACL, is more a function of age than anything else.

That 35 million dollar pay cut Aaron agreed too probably doesnt seem like such a great idea

The Jets making that first round pick conditional sure looks smart, though.

This is the only part that’s amusing to me - I’m never someone that roots for guys to get hurt. But via his injury, he just screwed the packers out of a 1st round pick.

Good, let the butthurt flow through you... nothing like cheering on an injury to show your true self. All bc he didn't take his vax like a good little sheep.
Oh, don't get me wrong, that's not all. It's the lifetime of being an arrogant piece of shit that gives me the schadenfreude. Lying about being vaccinated is just like 1% of why I don't like Aaron Rodgers.

He’s back folks! Gone is the eeeeuuoldph account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT