ADVERTISEMENT

The Aaron Rodgers era in NY.

Well! Pardon me!

A few tourneys were held there while growing up?!

You've played as much basketball as Tory's played football, son.

Lack of experience certainly hasn't stopped yous from writing about it, though.
Man that was weak, even for you. Do better at insults.

I look forward to your next screen name, it’s gonna be lit & rad! You’re so smart & such a deep thinker on topics like gender, I’m on the edge of my seat!

Man that was weak, even for you. Do better at insults.

I look forward to your next screen name, it’s gonna be lit & rad! You’re so smart & such a deep thinker on topics like gender, I’m on the edge of my seat!
Aww, your own flailing used against you must burn.
"a few tourneys were held there while growing up"

Lulz. Muh****a thinks he's Darryl Moore over here!

Aww, your own flailing used against you must burn.
"a few tourneys were held there while growing up"

Lulz. Muh****a thinks he's Darryl Moore over here!
Best PTLer ever, Darryl Moore. I lived in Des Moines Mr. 4 screen names, couldn’t play every tourney in Iowa City. I’m sure you know how that works…

Moore was known as the best Prime Time League player back in the 90s. Sorry, I shouldn’t have assumed you knew what the PTL was. You can look that up, just open up a tab & google it without typing “gender.”
No, of course I don't know who Darryl "Turning Point" Moore is since I brought him up, neffyou.

I wasn't commenting on this gobbledygook:

'I lived in Des Moines Mr. 4 screen names, couldn’t play every tourney in Iowa City. I’m sure you know how that works…

Where'd you live in Des Moines, Sherlock? You sound kinda greasy, like a Railsplitter.

Prepare to be disappointed my friend. I think we got something in Love
Not a Pack fan but Love looks good. Pretty crazy if he ends up being another longterm franchise QB for the packers. Say he plays for them 15 years you would have an unbroken chain of three elite QBs being the main guy for the Packers going from 1992-2038. Nuts!!!!

Not a Pack fan but Love looks good. Pretty crazy if he ends up being another longterm franchise QB for the packers. Say he plays for them 15 years you would have an unbroken chain of three elite QBs being the main guy for the Packers going from 1992-2038. Nuts!!!!
Look at this guy, just shitting on Don Majkowski like he's not even here.

Moore was known as the best Prime Time League player back in the 90s.
dave-chapelle-word.gif

This ages better by the second.

Ass just HANGIN' out there.

You the Tyler Herro we all need, STUD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT