ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press Looks back at the FALSE & Misleading Claims Made during the Democratic Convention

I don't know how you can stand yourself? Sit back and be a good little doggy and fall in line with whatever the Party tells you. People who are in the middle and don't fall in line with Parties just don't exist.

Honestly, I feel for you. I have almost stopped posting here because it's a giant Liberal circle jerk and no one is allowed to have any opinion other than what the party preaches you're the enemy. It's kind of like Germany 1936.
Wow, you are bigger crybaby bitch than most liberals. And that’s saying something.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
i simply posted an article and the echo chamber went nuts
You're a ****ing liar. You didn't "simply post an article" you posted this bullshit and were called out on it.

I know only one side is allowed in this forum so my apologies for any feathers ruffled. And I am sure there will be a whole lotta "but, but, but Trump...."

And before somebody calls me or anyone from the Associated Press MAGAts or cult members, I have made it clear that I can't stand either party, that Republicans are stupid for not nominating someone who could serve in the White House only up to 8 years and that Trump is unfit for office.

The Story:

i simply posted an article and the echo chamber went nuts
lol…you lied and have gone on an “echo chamber” shooting spree but it’s others who went nuts. smh

Post what you find as the most egregious lie from your article. We can discuss. That seems simple yet you haven’t done it. Is copy and paste not part of your skill set?

No way! Politicians stretching the truth???

Cool post bro.
information-brand.gif

In other words: "but, but Trump!!..."

I can see why you would feel the need to word it a little differently each time.
You're the one who claimed he is a RINO and yet he leads your party. And you will vote for him. That's not "but, but Trump!!..." that's "you're an ignorant and hypocritical right winger who will vote party over country".

Keep going with that line of thought...

Politicians are known liars and cannot be trusted.

Bigger government is synonymous with lying untrustworthy politicians having more power.

Leftists think bigger government is the answer to most of our problems...

Hmmm... the logic went all wonky for leftists in that last sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Sure, tell me more. Was what I said to soon? Did it trigger something deep down inside?
The word you are looking for is “too.” And you’re the only one getting triggered. Well you & Franisdaman…

But as all Hawk bball fans know (I’m aware you don’t know shit about bball) franisdaman is always whining about something. Don’t get her started on Angel Reese, she watches every single Reese press conference.

Last edited:
Reactions: blhawk
People who are in the middle and don't fall in line with Parties just don't exist. Honestly, I feel for you. I have almost stopped posting here because it's a giant Liberal circle jerk and no one is allowed to have any opinion other than what the party preaches you're the enemy. It's kind of like Germany 1936. Sit back and be a good little doggy and fall in line with whatever the Party tells you.

A lot of people in this country are either going to sit this election out or not vote for office of the President.

And I agree with you; this forum is the worst.

That's why, if it were up to me, he wouldn't be the republican nominee.

Do you think bigger government is the answer to most of our problems?
After the Republican Great Depression the USA was rebuilt thanks to big government meant to help THE PEOPLE by FDR, Truman, EISENHOWER, Kennedy, Johnson, even Nixon, and Ford, and Carter. Big Government help to create the world's first and largest MIDDLE CLASS.

Then came REAGAN and the Heritage Foundation who decided to demonize the government. There may have been some legitimate criticism, but not much. Basically the rich do not want to pay their fair share to help make a truly strong vibrant nation. They only want to get extremely wealthy. Big Government will limit their wealth by making them have safe working conditions, stop polluting, contribute to Social Security, etc. etc. etc.

Big Government is not the answer to all of out problems, but it can certainly help with a lot of them. If we lived in a world where everyone was fair and truly loving to others, then we wouldn't need big Government, but we live in the real world.

Reactions: -Wayfarer
I wrote this: I am sure there will be a whole lotta "but, but, but Trump...."

And that was a lie?
The lie I was pointing out is you saying you merely posted an article. The nonsense you posted along with the article was shown to be foolish, at best, but it appears to be a lie because you won't admit it and correct it.

Regardless, you are a liar.

The lie I was pointing out is you saying you merely posted an article. The nonsense you posted along with the article was shown to be foolish, at best, but it appears to be a lie because you won't admit it and correct it.

No only dems lie.

Post what you find as the most egregious lie from your article. We can discuss. That seems simple yet you haven’t done it. Is copy and paste not part of your skill set?
Highlight the relevant passage, press the Ctrl and C keys simultaneously. That’s copy. Come here and click in the Reply box. Press Ctrl and V simultaneously to paste the content you copied.

If you’re on your phone, just highlight and click on the highlighted content. Copy will pop up. Then click in the Reply box here - you might need to click to get the cursor and then click again - and you’ll see Paste.

The most egregious claim you found in your article.

Quit lying, deflecting and attempting to insult.

Pretty pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Highlight the relevant passage, press the Ctrl and C keys simultaneously. That’s copy. Come here and click in the Reply box. Press Ctrl and V simultaneously to paste the content you copied.

If you’re on your phone, just highlight and click on the highlighted content. Copy will pop up. Then click in the Reply box here - you might need to click to get the cursor and then click again - and you’ll see Paste.

The most egregious claim you found in your article.
He won't. In addition to being ignorant he is a coward. Many of the right wingers on here scamper when asked a straight forward question or to support their assertion. Some of them are smart enough to just stop posting, but not Fran. He highlights his own foolishness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT