ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press Looks back at the FALSE & Misleading Claims Made during the Democratic Convention

Oh, the horror!!! So, according to your lack of logic, it was ok that I capitalized "misleading claims" even though the AP didn't.

You are such a clown.

Hey, everyone, take a look at what the Associate Press had in CAPS LOCK and look at what they did capitalize!!!

The AP story title:

FACT FOCUS: A look back at false and misleading claims made during the Democratic Convention
Lol
You purposely capitalized FALSE to try to slam Dems, then when people simply asked what was false in the AP piece, you melted down and posted your echo chamber nonsense in thread after thread.

Seven pages in and you still can’t answer a simple question.

Clown, indeed.

So, you’re denying you deleted a post? Yes or no.

Please dial 911 and talk to someone.

For your own well being, I will no longer respond to you so you can focus on YOU right now.

I hope that by me capitalizing "YOU" that it does not trigger you yet again.

Anyway, quit your obsession with me and focus on YOU.

For your own well being, I will no longer respond to you so you can focus on YOU right now.

Haha, sure.
That’s pretty pathetic, Fran. Lying about something like that.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

the irony....

here's an appropriate gif for you:

drunk-lilbit.gif

Chis, aka @BlueRidgeHawk aka @NotAFairCatch,

you lie so much it's hard to know when you are telling the truth.
You literally lied right here and right now. You are an unhinged lunatic. You should be banned 10 times over. The 1 week we got was paradise. You personally attack people unprompted because you have nothing else. Literally, nothing. I'm glad everyone got to see you here today.

You literally lied right here and right now. You are an unhinged lunatic. You should be banned 10 times over. The 1 week we got was paradise. You personally attack people unprompted because you have nothing else. Literally, nothing. I'm glad everyone got to see you here today.

Chis, you are the one lying. And you are the one attacking me.

Mental health line is 988

911 isn't going to help with your problems, hell, I doubt 988 will either.

You have flown off the right wing deep end of delusion and lunacy.

The rest of your cult is so happy for you.
Well Done Reaction GIF by Aardman Animations

Speaking of someone needing help, did you create this thread under the NotAFairCatch handle? Yes or no.

I was banned for posting a thread about Republicans for Harris for no reason at the time. It looks like a legitimate thread from where I'm sitting based on how you conduct yourself. You deleted a post me and @Formerly Rockymtnole saw and then denied 4 times over while attacking people all night and calling them assholes. You also try and dox people, you are pathetic. You once laughed at the fact I said I was a veteran. Purple heart veteran, pal. A proud sucker and loser.

I was banned for posting a thread about Republicans for Harris for no reason at the time. It looks like a legitimate thread from where I'm sitting based on how you conduct yourself. You deleted a post me and @Formerly Rockymtnole saw and then denied 4 times over while attacking people all night and calling them assholes. You also try and dox people, you are pathetic. You once laughed at the fact I said I was a veteran. Purple heart veteran, pal. A proud sucker and loser.

Chis, you have attacked me and called me, among other things, an unhinged lunatic (the irony).

And you didn't answer my question. Did you create the following thread under the NotAFairCatch handle?

Yes or no.

And it was @Roncuba55 who quickly called you out in that thread.

Chis, you have attacked me and called me, among other things, an unhinged lunatic (the irony).

And you didn't answer my question. Did you create the following thread under the NotAFairCatch handle?

Yes or no.

And it was @Roncuba55 who quickly called you out.
You 2 both should be banned 10 times over for lies, false claims and attacks. The board was so much better a week ago.

Yes or no.

And it was @Roncuba55 who quickly called you out in that thread.
I have a son on the spectrum so I am sympathetic. But you are a Narcissistic Sociopath and lunatic so it makes it hard.

Oh, the horror!!! So, according to your lack of logic, it was ok that I capitalized "misleading claims" even though the AP didn't.

You are such a clown.

Hey, everyone, take a look at what the Associate Press had in CAPS LOCK and look at what they did capitalize!!!

The AP story title:

FACT FOCUS: A look back at false and misleading claims made during the Democratic Convention
Weird Al Tin Foil Hat GIF

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT