ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press Looks back at the FALSE & Misleading Claims Made during the Democratic Convention

A TWO-FER!!!

No shit

Another TWO-FER!

*sigh* Two-fer#3

Why yes…yes I do.

Every one of these is from a different post. I think Fran needs some couch time.
51urgmLKFLL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg_AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

image-w856.jpg

Stir-of-Echoes-Featured-Image.jpg

Dude, this is an anonymous message board. Your behavior and personalizing of everything is not normal.

Seriously. A mental health professional could do wonders for you.
No, no....we get banned for "doxxing" anonymous people's other anonymous handles or making fun of their anonymous lives! 🤣

I’m forced to get continuing education on my time to keep my job. I’m forced to terminate students I don’t want to terminate to keep my job. I’m forced to wear certain clothes. I’m forced to park in certain places. Not that I do, but I’m forced not to smoke at work. I’m forced to be drug tested for cause. I’m forced to talk with groups I’d rather not talk with. I’m forced to do a lot of things.
Job duties.

Totally the same thing as forced medical procedures.

Sure. So could someone who had a vaccine mandate
So if you're ok with an employer mandating what medical procedure(s) an employee has to get, you would of course be ok with an employer mandating what medical procedure(s) an employee can't get... like, say, an abortion.

Yeah, that'd be fine. They wouldn't be forcing that employee to continue on with an unwanted pregnancy. She can always just get another job.

So if you're ok with an employer mandating what medical procedure(s) an employee has to get, you would of course be ok with an employer mandating what medical procedure(s) an employee can't get... like, say, an abortion.

Yeah, that'd be fine. They wouldn't be forcing that employee to continue on with an unwanted pregnancy. She can always just get another job.
Incredibly ignorant
If someone is pregnant and it could be transmitted to somebody else then you might have a point

Job duties.

Totally the same thing as forced medical procedures.
During the 1700s, smallpox raged through the American colonies and the Continental Army. Smallpox impacted the Continental Army severely during the Revolutionary War, so much so that George Washington mandated inoculation for all Continental soldiers in 1777.

Honestly, Franisdaman has completely lost it. I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish here. I don’t mean this rudely or sarcastically, but I seriously hope he is okay.

You are really weird.

i simply posted an article from the Associated Press. And you and yours immediately lost your minds and reverted to personal attacks.

The irony of you and yours talking about anyone "completely losing it."

Incredibly ignorant
If someone is pregnant and it could be transmitted to somebody else then you might have a point
Someone who has had the vaccine is safe, cuz that's what the vaccine, you know,... does. Right??

I'm not scared of being around non-vaxxed people. In fact, it's my preference.

If you are scared, it's on you to either stay home, or stfu about how scared you are.

My rights don't end where your fear begins.

Reactions: Hans81 and Scruddy
I know only one side is allowed in this forum so my apologies for any feathers ruffled. And I am sure there will be a whole lotta "but, but, but Trump...."

And before somebody calls me or anyone from the Associated Press MAGAts or cult members, I have made it clear that I can't stand either party, that Republicans are stupid for not nominating someone who could serve in the White House only up to 8 years and that Trump is unfit for office.

The Story:

"I simply posted an article"

Notice he capitalized FALSE in his thread title even though the AP didn’t do that?

Oh, the horror!!! So, according to your lack of logic, it was ok that I capitalized "misleading claims" even though the AP didn't.

You are such a clown.

Hey, everyone, take a look at what the Associate Press had in CAPS LOCK and look at what they did capitalize!!!

The AP story title:

FACT FOCUS: A look back at false and misleading claims made during the Democratic Convention

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT