ADVERTISEMENT

The Associated Press Looks back at the FALSE & Misleading Claims Made during the Democratic Convention

Keep going with that line of thought...

Politicians are known liars and cannot be trusted.

Bigger government is synonymous with lying untrustworthy politicians having more power.

Leftists think bigger government is the answer to most of our problems...

Hmmm... the logic went all wonky for leftists in that last sentence.
Project 2025.

How do you explain the republicans that are trying to take credit for these investments?

You are very uninformed.
Agreed, if I was a politician (glad I’m not), I wouldn’t take credit for something I didn’t vote for, or want. I assume some are doing so….to simply try to get votes. 😉

Reactions: Torg
lol…I just shake my head at Dems actually touting the various so-called infrastructure provisions. Just another way to further explode the national debt.
So THAT’S why Trump kept bringing it up and never doing anything bout it. Thanks for the heads-up on how fvcked up your thinking is.

Reactions: EasyHawk and Torg
Agreed, if I was a politician (glad I’m not), I wouldn’t take credit for something I didn’t vote for, or want. I assume some are doing so….to simply try to get votes. 😉
Glad you agree about being uninformed. Some are doing so because the investments being made by the Infrastructure Plan are popular.

Pretty pathetic display by Ol’ Fran today. You almost feel for the guy.

Probably a good thing he doesn’t venture over here too often.

LOL

The irony of clowns like you talking about what is pathetic.

This left wing echo chamber really is something else, not gonna lie.

I almost feel sorry for you sheep. Almost.

Yes - the fact that you have nothing but lies and misrepresentations is incredible.

It's funny that you seem to think making up quotes helps your arguments. It's classic right wing Trumpism.

Actually, what's incredible is that I simply posted a story from the Associated Press. I did not lie or misrepresent anything. I just posted the story. And the echo chamber did not like that!

And why the LIE and attempted insult that I am a Trump supporter?

JFC. You are beyond pathetic. Get help.

LOL

The irony of clowns like you talking about what is pathetic.

This left wing echo chamber really is something else, not gonna lie.

I almost feel sorry for you sheep. Almost.
We’d maybe respect you a bit if you’d just admit you screwed up. But you’re too insecure to do that, even on an anonymous message board.

far left wing echo chamber
the far left wing echo chamber

the echo chamber cult
A TWO-FER!!!
the echo chamber
this left wing echo chamber
its an echo chamber in here
No shit
This is an echo chamber…the far left wing echo chamber
Another TWO-FER!
the far left wing echo chamber.
the left wing echo chamber
It's an echo chamber in here…the far left wing echo chamber on here is cult like....
*sigh* Two-fer#3
It's an echo chamber in here…the far left wing echo chamber
the echo chamber
echo chamber
6 pages in and you don't consider this an echo chamber?
Why yes…yes I do.
This left wing echo chamber
the echo chamber
this echo chamber.

Every one of these is from a different post. I think Fran needs some couch time.

Who was forced to get a vaccine? Some companies may have mandated it, but folks had the right to walk away. It was their choice.
Sure always a “choice” to get another job, but not always realistic, for some. At least, I don’t think, there are any such current mandates.

So, is it possible that the political world and specifically, politicians, aren't immune to hyperbole, exaggeration or untruths? No matter the source?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT