ADVERTISEMENT

The Bball team is just as odd as the Fball team..

cmhawks99

HB Legend
Jul 23, 2002
Yea I know this is the Fball board, but I can only tolerate one board 😊….

The football team has actually been more consistent over the last 40+ years but they both are maddening and makes it hard to be a fan sometimes… Hell I don’t know maybe most all sports fans feel this way about their programs or franchises!

I just looked at the BIG standings and we have beat every team in the standings above us, except Purdue & No. 2 Rutgers twice.

Yet lost to most of the teams behind us, including horrible Nebraska!!

The football team has actually been more consistent over the last 40+ years but they both are maddening and makes it hard to be a fan sometimes… Hell I don’t know maybe most all sports fans feel this way about their programs or franchises!

I just looked at the BIG standings and we have beat every team in the standings above us, except Purdue & No. 2 Rutgers twice.

3rd in the conference right now. Not bad after an 0-3 start. Agree it can be frustrating being an Iowa fan mostly, for me, because i want to win every games.

Its the same for most fan bases. Fans, (fanatics) are always going to be frustrated when things aren't damn near perfect. Hell even top teams like OSU have their "fanatics".....

Last edited:

Not true... At the moment there are (11) teams tied with, or behind us, and we currently only have (5) conference losses,... Also. Nebraska is not horrible, particularly on their floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatBrian4Prez
Not true... At the moment there are (11) teams tied with, or behind us, and we currently only have (5) conference losses,... Also. Nebraska is not horrible, particularly on their floor.

I agree with the Nebraska thought, and it seems you got the laughing Nebraska fan to give you a thumbs up….do you think these chaps really think they are adding anything at all to a thread when they follow people around with laughing emojis everywhere!

I get a kick out if the thought that’s the best they can come up with.

I agree with the Nebraska thought, and it seems you got the laughing Nebraska fan to give you a thumbs up….do you think these chaps really think they are adding anything at all to a thread when they follow people around with laughing emojis everywhere!

I get a kick out if the thought that’s the best they can come up with.
I can't see them but am thinking of unblocking the nebby trolls just to see the idiocy of hitting an emoji over and over again. On that thought I'd rather be a hawkeye fan than a nebby fan by a long ways.

• Haha
Reactions: FatBrian4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT