ADVERTISEMENT

The Brownies are in a real Quandary now......

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Do the Cleveland Browns do the obvious and make Gregg Williams the head football coach and remove the "interim" label from his title?
The Brownies have won 4 of 5 under Williams.....and remain in play-off contention. (And remember folks, the referees STOLE a game from Cleveland in week 3or 4 vs. Oakland. Conceivably, with that win, the Brownies would be in the playoffs! But......The League did offer an official apology to Cleveland admitting that their officials blew that call in Oakland.) The Brownies are 6-7-1 with a home game vs. Cincinnati and a roadie vs. Baltimore. 8-7-1 might qualify them.....9-6-1 probably would.
Williams has plenty of baggage, as he was the New Orleans defensive coordinator a few years ago that assigned player bounties to the Saints opposition from 2009-2011......Saints head coach Sean Payton was suspended a year by The League, Williams indefinately but reinstated a year later.

Or perhaps you could STFU and not ruin a thread.

giphy.gif

Reactions: unIowa
Please advise. I want to make you happy. Thanking you in advance. I can’t help it I love my Brownies! It’s like a chronic disease, I guess.

I'd suggest calling your internet provider and canceling your service. Also, downgrade to a flip phone if you are somehow bright enough to operate a smart phone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT