ADVERTISEMENT

The chickens come home to roost in James Comey's hair.

I could be wrong -- no, really, it's possible -- but if I had to bet the farm, I'd bet that when the smoke clears, it will be the Hillary people who wish like hell this investigation weren't happening.

Well, since investigations like this can go anywhere they want your prediction is entirely possible. But I think you would also admit that its far more likely that it will be Comey's tit in the ringer instead of Hillary's.

Reactions: cigaretteman
While there is nothing to say Comey's actions impacted the election, we can all be happy if it did it kept an unhealthy, mentally unstable person out of office.

Reactions: Gimmered
While there is nothing to say Comey's actions impacted the election, we can all be happy if it did it kept an unhealthy, mentally unstable person out of office.

This is awesome on a few different level, so many layers.

But, it didn't.

I love how all of these departments are investigating each other in some half-assed attempt to make the whole shitty system look legit.

Well, since investigations like this can go anywhere they want your prediction is entirely possible. But I think you would also admit that its far more likely that it will be Comey's tit in the ringer instead of Hillary's.
The first people to want Comey's actions (or lack of same) investigated were the Republicans. I didn't mean to suggest he wouldn't get into trouble. But I think it's more likely that even more hillarycrap will hit the fan in the process.

The first people to want Comey's actions (or lack of same) investigated were the Republicans. I didn't mean to suggest he wouldn't get into trouble. But I think it's more likely that even more hillarycrap will hit the fan in the process.

Maybe. But the IG said the focus is ...

The Justice Department's internal watchdog said Thursday it will investigate FBI Director James Comey's decision to publicly release information about the bureau's investigation into Hillary Clinton's handling of classified material.

The inquiry by the Justice Department's inspector general will focus on whether "policies or procedures were not followed" when Comey held a July 5 news conference to discuss the case and when he sent letters to Congress just before the election that disclosed his agents were reviewing newly discovered emails pertinent to the Clinton case.

Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz said in a statement that the probe was spurred by "numerous" requests for his office to examine the matter.

Jeff Sessions will be in charge in a few weeks so it could get real interesting.
Not sure how that works with an independent investigator. It seems the whole point should be to cut the usual suspects out of the picture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT