ADVERTISEMENT

The Dark Side of mRna vaccines

KFsdisciple

HR Legend
Jul 3, 2003
yikes...

The Dark Side of mRNA Vaccines – Unprecedented Levels of Contamination, Genetic Manipulation, and Hidden Dangers – Is It Time to Ban mRNA Vaccines?​

mRNA Vaccine Dispersion©Image Cresit: Shutterstock/ MDV Edwards
Contrary to expectations, mRNA vaccines do not remain localized at the injection site but disseminate throughout the body. Post-mortem examinations have revealed the widespread presence of these vaccines.

Despite mounting concerns and increasing reports of adverse events, regulatory authorities and politicians have consistently dismissed the significance of adverse event reports, undermining public trust.

In June, whistleblowers highlighted alarming levels of DNA contamination in mRNA vaccines, yet mainstream media remained silent. These findings cast doubt on the ‘safe and effective’ mantra surrounding these vaccines.

Kevin McKernan’s discovery of DNA plasmid contamination, including an SV40 promoter in Pfizer vaccines, challenges established beliefs about mRNA vaccines and raises concerns about cancer-inducing potential.

A German biologist whistleblower found contamination rates significantly exceeding recommended limits, drawing the US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) attention. This finding underscores the gravity of the issue.

Recent studies, including one by the Cleveland Clinic, reveal that booster shots may increase the likelihood of infection, challenging the idea that mRNA vaccines can adapt to new variants.

Immunological imprinting may render further vaccines ineffective, making them not only redundant but potentially dangerous, with the potential to enhance infections.

Several studies point to antibody switching, T-cell suppression, and a potential role in cancer development, raising concerns about the long-term effects of mRNA vaccines.

B) almost every vaccine and every virus carries a risk.
but this isn’t what we were told. People lost their jobs, kicked out of the military, banned from schools, and attempted ostracization from society for refusing to accept any risk from the vaccine. That’s the issue.

I’m vaxxed. But mandating it and forcing it on people was really, really effed up.

but this isn’t what we were told. People lost their jobs, kicked out of the military, banned from schools, and attempted ostracization from society for refusing to accept any risk from the vaccine. That’s the issue.

I’m vaxxed. But mandating it and forcing it on people was really, really effed up.

We mandate other vaccines which also carry risks.j

All they did was add another vaccine to a list of vaccines that people already had mandated to do things like attend school, work in healthcare, and be in the military.

I find it fascinating that healthy people who totally avoid GMO food products will have a genetically modified vaccine injected in to their bloodstream.
People who avoid GMO food products are almost as dumb as anti-vaxxers.

You know who made the first genetically modified food? F-----ing Gregor Mendel in 1865.

People who avoid GMO food products are almost as dumb as anti-vaxxers.

You know who made the first genetically modified food? F-----ing Gregor Mendel in 1865.

People have been cross breading species of plants and animals for thousands of years as well, which is also genetically modifying.

When you try and fail so hard...

Last edited:
I have gills now. Thanks, Trump.
I've had some side effects as well ..

randy-weed.gif

I pulled it from MSN news....
You realize that's not MSN as in MSNBC news or anything right?

It's just a link thru on your MSN homepage based on your previous clicks? It's feeding you info....I'm not sure Wealthy Living is some beacon of journalistic integrity.

For the record, I am a guy who does have some skepticism around long term effects here, and that is why I took the J&J shot to begin with.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

All they did was add another vaccine to a list of vaccines that people already had mandated to do things like attend school, work in healthcare, and be in the military.
Tell us all how long those other vaccines went through trials compared to Covid. Stop making it so simplistic when it isn’t.

If everyone took a step back and took off their team colored glasses....

These vaccines were put online in record time....understandably so IMO.

There were bound to be some unforeseen side effects.
No problem with that.

But once those unforeseen side affects become seen, wouldn't it be wise to acknowledge them as opposed to doubling down on the original narrative?

Tell us all how long those other vaccines went through trials compared to Covid. Stop making it so simplistic when it isn’t.

At this point the vaccine has been approved fully by the FDA. It has a few side effects but it's generally safe and it's time for the anti vaxxer nuts to admit that.

We arn't going to all keel over at some point and die from the vaccine.

At this point the vaccine has been approved fully by the FDA. It has a few side effects but it's generally safe and it's time for the anti vaxxer nuts to admit that.

We arn't going to all keel over at some point and die from the vaccine.
We were talking about in late 2020 and 2021 when they first came out and were mandated. Stay with us here and stop moving the goalposts.

Reactions: Pinehawk

And why is it this vaccine? Because Trump said it was bad... even though he's fully vaxxed

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
And why is it this vaccine? Because Trump said it was bad... even though he's fully vaxxed
Like Kamala? She said she wouldn’t take the vaccine if Trump said to. She said that in the VP debate. Hell of a leader there, eh?

If everyone took a step back and took off their team colored glasses....

These vaccines were put online in record time....understandably so IMO.

There were bound to be some unforeseen side effects.
Exactly, we can't even consider they may be groundbreaking worthy if we're on the right and we can't even consider there may be some side effects if we're on the left. Why can't we look at this objectively. It isn't like these pharmaceutical companies are 100% benevolent and have nothing but our best interests at heart. It also doesn't mean that they're evil corporations trying to kill everyone.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
No problem with that.

But once those unforeseen side affects become seen, wouldn't it be wise to acknowledge them as opposed to doubling down on the original narrative?
I am not saying there are not unintended side effects, but so far I have seen non that would necessitate not receiving the MRNA vaccine. I have now received the covid shot and every available booster. No side effects. Better than can be said of a couple people who self dosed with Ivermectin and ended up in the hospital. I would much rather treat myself with a regulated fully tested medication than something that hasn't been tested for its intended purpose. Many of those concerned with the Mrna Vaccines were ones that have always been against the vaccines and are more trying to find anything they can to support their beliefs. I remember my aunt saying her grandson told her she would be dead from the covid vaccines in 10 years back in 2020. She replied back, well if it gets me through this fall thats all I need because I likely won't be alive in 10 years. Now this was a kid in college at Iowa State at the time. One you would think would have been more willing to look at facts and not the right wing dogma that was getting shoved down Fox consumers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT