ADVERTISEMENT

The Dark Side of mRna vaccines

The study, which included healthy subjects, found a 65% increased risk of non-flu acute respiratory illness within 14 days of receiving the flu vaccine. The authors state, “Patients’ experiences of illness after vaccination may be validated by these results.” The most common non-flu pathogens found were rhinovirus, enterovirus, respiratory syncytial virus, and coronaviruses.
If that holds up, it does suggest a change in strategy for some people. The time period described is when your body is reacting and building up immunity to flu, thanks to the vaccine.

The inference is that your defenses against colds, RSV and COVID may be reduced during that relatively short interval.

That sounds plausible to me. And is a good argument for playing it safe while your body is busy building immunity to flu.

Obvious questions and thoughts:

1. Has this "don't party while building immunity" effect been studied? If not, it should be.

2. This in no way means the flu vaccine isn't good at what it's supposed to do.

3. Does this mean people shouldn't get vaxxed for several things at once? Current advice is that it's fine for most folks to get multiple vaxxes at the same time.

If that holds up, it does suggest a change in strategy for some people. The time period described is when your body is reacting and building up immunity to flu, thanks to the vaccine.

The inference is that your defenses against colds, RSV and COVID may be reduced during that relatively short interval.

That sounds plausible to me. And is a good argument for playing it safe while your body is busy building immunity to flu.

Obvious questions and thoughts:

1. Has this "don't party while building immunity" effect been studied? If not, it should be.

2. This in no way means the flu vaccine isn't good at what it's supposed to do.

3. Does this mean people shouldn't get vaxxed for several things at once? Current advice is that it's fine for most folks to get multiple vaxxes at the same time.
I don't have all the answers; just don't like the one-size-fits-all approach that the government, media and pharma tried to force down our throats during the covid era.

And if a flu shot turns your immune system off for 14 days while it reboots to prepare for flu season - and in turn leaves you susceptible to pathogens like RSV - is that good...or no?

Reactions: Pinehawk
Everyone's favorite veterinarian (and most likely the richest veterinarian in the world) knocks it out of the park here with a tweet (replies turned off) that is one part virtue signaling, one part misinformation (95% effective at preventing disease, my ass) and one part embellishment (Oh, yeah, Albert. We can just see the joyous jubilation in your snake-like eyes). Dude should be in jail. :rolleyes:

I don't have all the answers; just don't like the one-size-fits-all approach that the government, media and pharma tried to force down our throats during the covid era.

And if a flu shot turns your immune system off for 14 days while it reboots to prepare for flu season - and in turn leaves you susceptible to pathogens like RSV - is that good...or no?
This just happened to me. Got my flu shot (no covid), and got really sick the following day and it lasted almost three weeks. Went to the doctor twice during that time, no covid, they just said it was a 'virus' and I had to wait it out with over the counter medicine. Wish I'd never gotten that flu vaccine. It clearly triggered something.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
This just happened to me. Got my flu shot (no covid), and got really sick the following day and it lasted almost three weeks. Went to the doctor twice during that time, no covid, they just said it was a 'virus' and I had to wait it out with over the counter medicine. Wish I'd never gotten that flu vaccine. It clearly triggered something.
Flu shots aren't all they're cracked up to be. Neither are 'well-visit' shots...

"Kristin, who had received her flu jab months earlier..."
Just think how much worse it could have been had she not been immunized.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Flu shots aren't all they're cracked up to be. Neither are 'well-visit' shots...

"Kristin, who had received her flu jab months earlier..."
Just think how much worse it could have been had she not been immunized.

Probably was gonna die from one of those allergies, anyway.

The child’s mother says she believes in both instances that the vaccines were too much for her daughter’s body to handle.

Mom can "believe" whatever she wants.

Kid would die of measles w/o a vaccine if her genetic makeup is that bad in response to 'viral triggers' from a vaccine.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT