ADVERTISEMENT

The Fall of Minneapolis

Have you watched the documentary?

• Total voters
Aren't you in KC?
Yeah, just a bit of a joke. We live in one of the older suburbs on the Kansas side. Our neighbor across the street has been suspected of murdering his wife for several years. She disappeared in 2019 and to date, they haven't been able to pin it on him. It isn't from lack of looking I assure you.

• Wow
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Yeah, just a bit of a joke. We live in one of the older suburbs on the Kansas side. Our neighbor across the street has been suspected of murdering his wife for several years. She disappeared in 2019 and to date, they haven't been able to pin it on him. It isn't from lack of looking I assure you.
I have been actively following your posts on here about this.

LOL, another butt hurt aggrieved victim thread from the guy petrified to go to Minneapolis, or any town bigger than Indianoloa for that matter.
You know who likes Minneapolis? The young people leaving Iowa with college degrees.
A college degree used to be something to respect. Now, it’s something that’s making a lot of people scratch their heads debating if it’s worth it. In another 10+ years, it’s something that will create a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
I’ve got a friend who lives in the Minneapolis suburb…called St. Louis Park. He said crime (mainly thefts) are increasing in his neighborhood. He and his wife have plans to move to Iowa next year.
I have several buddies who are cops throughout the metro. St Louis Park is unrecognizable from what it was 5 years ago as the somalis have taken over just like in MPLS and have even elected the mayor. I assure you, the crime there now extends beyond theft. Two years ago, I came out of Steeltoe Brewing and three hoods attempted to car jack me. There have even been carjacking in sacred Edina.

LOL, another butt hurt aggrieved victim thread from the guy petrified to go to Minneapolis, or any town bigger than Indianoloa for that matter.
You know who likes Minneapolis? The young people leaving Iowa with college degrees.
Looks like an amazing place to live, work and play >

I’ve got a friend who lives in the Minneapolis suburb…called St. Louis Park. He said crime (mainly thefts) are increasing in his neighborhood. He and his wife have plans to move to Iowa next year.
And hopefully they don't have school aged children as this is a weekly occurrence in the SLP district >

Well damn, here's another one too dumb to "fear the big city!" lol Check out those chest compressions at the very [end]............of the thread and his! ☠️:eek:🚓

Daaaaaaaayammmmmm...another hardworking Minnersotin took two in the chest on lunch break! The lead be flying dis week!

2 year old shot in the face in a wild weekend of gun violence in jo biden's true blue Murderapolis! Can't wait until he starts bringing in hamas to mix it up a bit! 🤡 ☠️:mad:

Lived in the south suburbs for almost 20 years. Enjoyed my time in AV, Eagan and Savage. Made some really good friends over the years but moved to Iowa last year. Moved mostly for a new job but we had enough living up there. Burnsville is the absolute worst (on the south side)and it was starting to spill into Savage and Eagan.
Elected officials have ruined a good metro area and care very little for their citizens. 2020 proves that with Timmy "two step" Walz and Mayor Frye avoiding the riots for days and allowing the diverse neighborhoods to burn to the ground. It was sad to see and eventually the sadness turned into anger with the lack of leadership and lawlessness.
I'm thankful for the timing and opportunity to move when we did. We're both much happier in Iowa and much less stress.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
You simply can't make this liberal, marxist, madness up:

"The suspect in this shooting has an active case on charges of 5th degree sexual assault and theft. He is out of custody on $100,000 bail in that case."

Sad shit. Good friend of mine from law school who is a Hennepin County prosecutor knew this cop well. So ****ing sick this gets less press than when a felon runs a cop over and gets killed and the cop gets charged with murder.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I still live in the shithole known as iowa for a few more years.

I go to detroit and the surrounding srea frequently and hear the same shit from people who are too scared of cities. Never have any problems in detroit, and had a fabulous time in minneapolis last time i was there for a show and to visit with friends

Small town local yokels with attitudes ending at their city limits and rooms in which Stupid TV blares non-stop have their arrogant, ignorant world views.

Case in point:

Hitman called a poster a Marxist in this threat. What does the dangerous conditions in Minneapolis have to do with Marxism. BTW, he calls nearly everyone with a contrary opinion a Marxist, proving his lack of understanding of the term and its application.

Reactions: Ree4
Small town local yokels with attitudes ending at their city limits and rooms in which Stupid TV blares non-stop have their arrogant, ignorant world views.

Case in point:

Hitman called a poster a Marxist in this threat. What does the dangerous conditions in Minneapolis have to do with Marxism. BTW, he calls nearly everyone with a contrary opinion a Marxist, proving his lack of understanding of the term and its application.
Everything......

I have bashed crime in the city often and don’t think most of it is publicized; but truly believe it is dissipating some. This is not helping and the fact a city has to require mandatory OT says it all. Clearly a change in leadership is needed, and I will say again, I think it needs to start with Mary Moriarty. My friend who works in her office just took a new job in Ramsey County amd told me 75% of the office thinks she is worthless. He has zero reason to make this up as he is extremely left leaning and truly cares about helping the cities; just thinks he can do better in Ramsey County, although I don’t foresee much a difference for him there

Some facts, once again, about policing and crime in Minneapolis:

1. Violent crime in almost every single category continues to decrease.

2. Violent crime in all categories still remain above pre-George Floyd and COVID levels.

3. Minneapolis remains a few hundred officers short of being fully staffed but a lot of work is being done to bolster the ranks.

Bottom line: Lots of challenges remain, but improvement is possible and is occurring.

Some facts, once again, about policing and crime in Minneapolis:

1. Violent crime in almost every single category continues to decrease.

2. Violent crime in all categories still remain above pre-George Floyd and COVID levels.

3. Minneapolis remains a few hundred officers short of being fully staffed but a lot of work is being done to bolster the ranks.

Bottom line: Lots of challenges remain, but improvement is possible and is occurring.
Do you live there or know cops on the force? Of course not......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT