ADVERTISEMENT

The Fall of Minneapolis

Have you watched the documentary?

• Total voters
Crime is down in Minneapolis.

1. New statistics show that crime is going down in Minneapolis​

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/new-statistics-show-that-crime-is-going-down-in-minneapolis/

2. Violent crime falls, but remains elevated over pre-pandemic levels​

https://minnesotareformer.com/2023/...ut-remains-elevated-over-pre-pandemic-levels/

3. Minneapolis crime — data at odds with the narrative​

https://www.americanexperiment.org/minneapolis-crime-data-at-odds-with-the-narrative/

Crime is down in Minneapolis.

1. New statistics show that crime is going down in Minneapolis​

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/new-statistics-show-that-crime-is-going-down-in-minneapolis/

2. Violent crime falls, but remains elevated over pre-pandemic levels​

https://minnesotareformer.com/2023/...ut-remains-elevated-over-pre-pandemic-levels/

3. Minneapolis crime — data at odds with the narrative​

https://www.americanexperiment.org/minneapolis-crime-data-at-odds-with-the-narrative/

Statistics lie and liars use statistics! When there is no one to report crimes to, do you suppose the numbers will be down? 🤡 When you know nothing will happen when you report crime, do you suppose reporting will be down? 🤡 Stick to what you know, which is hammering rail spikes with your forehead.......

Statistics lie and liars use statistics! When there is no one to report crimes to, do you suppose the numbers will be down? 🤡 When you know nothing will happen when you report crime, do you suppose reporting will be down? 🤡 Stick to what you know, which is hammering rail spikes with your forehead.......

I actually miss the days of hammering spikes sometimes.

I actually miss the days of hammering spikes sometimes.
Chicago Northwestern? The line that parallels 30? Waaaaaay back, I had a summer job setting spikes when they replaced that line across the state. Then.......I got "promoted" to rolling ties off cars. Creosote...I'm sure you know creosote? There was this guy no one liked and he was nic-named "Creosote." Never knew his real name.......but pretty sure he is you!

Chicago Northwestern? The line that parallels 30? Waaaaaay back, I had a summer job setting spikes when they replaced that line across the state. Then.......I got "promoted" to rolling ties off cars. Creosote...I'm sure you know creosote? There was this guy no one liked and he was nic-named "Creosote." Never knew his real name.......but pretty sure he is you!

Yes, I’m “Creosote,” the guy you remember. And the answer is still no, I won’t have sex with you.

Wallethub has their Top 10 happiest cities.​

Happiest Cities in the U.S.​

Overall RankCityTotal ScoreEmotional & Physical Well-Being RankIncome & Employment RankCommunity & Environment Rank
1Fremont, CA74.161853
2Overland Park, KS69.786366
3San Jose, CA69.5423337
4Madison, WI68.997179
5Irvine, CA68.2242624
6Honolulu, HI68.0319401
7San Francisco, CA67.0138130
8Pearl City, HI66.90151512
9Columbia, MD65.77517060
10Scottsdale, AZ65.2627724

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
According to Forbes St. Paul comes in at 19. Mpls didn't make the cut.

Top 20 Happiest Cities in America

1. Plano, Texas
  2. Irvine, California
  3. Madison, Wisconsin
  4. Fremont, California
  5. Huntington Beach, California
  6. Fargo, North Dakota
  7. Grand Prairie, Texas
  8. San Jose, California
  9. Scottsdale, Arizona
  10. San Francisco, California
  11. Bismarck, North Dakota
  12. Overland Park, Kansas
  13. Santa Rosa, California
  14. Austin, Texas
  15. Sioux Falls, South Dakota
  16. Pearl City, Hawaii
  17. Glendale, California
  18. San Diego, California
  19. St. Paul, Minnesota
  20. Charleston, South Carolina

Been a while since I’ve joined this conversation. Yes I choose to live here and admittedly live in a decent part of St Paul. Those that don’t live here and defending with statistics are as dumb as Lucas was defending the light rail. Literally
Geez. Minneapolis must be the nicest shithole in the country.

jfc how dumb are you? I thought google wasn’t a source? Or is it when it fits your agenda?

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Been a while since I’ve joined this conversation. Yes I choose to live here and admittedly live in a decent part of St Paul. Those that don’t live here and defending with statistics are as dumb as Lucas was defending the light rail. Literally

jfc how dumb are you? I thought google wasn’t a source? Or is it when it fits your agenda?
Are you on the St Paul reparations commission?!?! 🥳

You ask a lot of stupid questions that make little or no sense, Here's one for you. Why do you act like such a prick exactly?

Last edited:
Reactions: littlez
What affect on "crime statistics," do you suppose 911 not even bothering to answer the damn phone has, Ace? lol

What recent claims has the Chief of Police made in regard to crime in the city? Do you think he has a grasp on what’s occurring? Surely you respect his opinions, right? Shall I quote him for you?

What recent claims has the Chief of Police made in regard to crime in the city? Do you think he has a grasp on what’s occurring? Surely you respect his opinions, right? Shall I quote him for you?
So you've flipped from asking for stats to quoting some fruit hire; that the rank and file can't stand, trying to make himself look good? How the phuck would he know crime is down when the "stats" are bogus and he's not on the street unless he's looking to hook-up? Stick to buffing rails!! lol

So you've flipped from asking for stats to quoting some fruit hire; that the rank and file can't stand, trying to make himself look good? How the phuck would he know crime is down when the "stats" are bogus and he's not on the street unless he's looking to hook-up? Stick to buffing rails!! lol

Gotcha. The Chief can’t be trusted. The local and national media can’t be trusted. Only a far-right hack like yourself knows what’s truly going on in the city. And you believe that posting Twitter links proves that the city is a cesspool of violence. The saddest aspect of your situation is that you’re too stupid to realize your incessant linking doesn’t prove a damn thing. Crimes occur every day in Minneapolis? I’m shocked!

Gotcha. The Chief can’t be trusted. The local and national media can’t be trusted. Only a far-right hack like yourself knows what’s truly going on in the city. And you believe that posting Twitter links proves that the city is a cesspool of violence. The saddest aspect of your situation is that you’re too stupid to realize your incessant linking doesn’t prove a damn thing. Crimes occur every day in Minneapolis? I’m shocked!
Crimewatch = "twitter links?" LMAO! Crimewatch is followed by half the street cops in MPLS and STP. Where/how the phuck do you think they get their detailed 411?? A couple months ago, Chief Beef as he's know, when apeshit ballistic because of the "leaks" to Crimewatch by "his" officers. lol

Crimewatch = "twitter links?" LMAO! Crimewatch is followed by half the street cops in MPLS and STP. Where/how the phuck do you think they get their detailed 411?? A couple months ago, Chief Beef as he's know, when apeshit ballistic because of the "leaks" to Crimewatch by "his" officers. lol

Call it whatever you want. My point stands. And you know it. Your links don’t prove anything. And you won’t address any hard information that’s been compiled, or the words of the Chief, because it shoots your bullshit agenda full of holes.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT