ADVERTISEMENT

The Fall of Minneapolis

Have you watched the documentary?

• Total voters
Ask me how I know you are a beta. Dragging my balls across your chin is in no way sexual sped class. Keep typing though.

🤣

So putting balls in another man's face is... alpha?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell me you peaked in high school without telling me you peaked in high school, little boy.

❄️❄️❄️❄️

Reactions: Ree4
🤣

So putting balls in another man's face is... alpha?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell me you peaked in high school without telling me you peaked in high school, little boy.

❄️❄️❄️❄️
Yes. The ability to hold a male down and force genitalia on them is a common dominant move in primates.

"Peaked in high school".... from a guy who won't talk about his education and self admitted you played "varsity".

I have the Plaque that shows I was a 4 year NCAA letter winner. And again, let me know when you want to compare education as well.

Each time you post you expose yourself as more and more of a fraud. Now, post again and let me know how insecure I am, as you can't not respond.

Bitchboy.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock needed all the bodies they could get
At this point it's just funny to watch such a weak person attempt to string together the words he thinks would hurt someone. Like bro, c'mon.

If you are are grown man and you consistently post multiple laughing smileys because you can't articulate the words to actually cut someone, you have likely had your underwear ripped over your head, as an adult.

No. No it is not. It was a fun city when I first started dating my wife and even up to about 5 years ago there was enough fun stuff/ great restaurants down there that it made the juice worth the squeeze. Downtown Minneapolis is a shit hole now. Anyone who is objective can admit that.
You live in Minneapolis, ya?

In conversation with my brother about the days after the riots he said that he and my sister-in-law were thinking seriously about temporarily moving with the kids to the vacant family house in rural Iowa (parents had moved into a sort of assisted living a few years earlier--we still used the house for family gatherings and for visits--large family) --but the residential area they lived in was completely left alone and he noted that residential areas were almost completely untouched, it was business hub areas and main drags where there were issues.

If I misunderstood I'm gonna check in the next few days, but this is a guy who actually lives in Minneapolis. Last summer I remember driving from his place to a park near Fort Snelling and driving miles and miles through just beautiful residential areas, all in Minneapolis. So maybe I don't live there, but I know that the picture that rightwing Nazi media is trying to push about Minneapolis as a large "DEMOCRAT PARTY RUN CITY HELLHOLE" is bullshit.

We've also been through all this crap on this board when it comes to Chicago over and over and over.
I live within spitting distance to Fort Snelling across the river in highland park. Clearly there are gorgeous neighborhoods in that area along the Mississippi. Ask him how the S Minneapolis area faired around the 46st street rail station. If he doesn’t know, he clearly paid little attention. That is just one residential area close to where you are talking about that got hit hard. Let me know if you would like to know more areas

Yes. The ability to hold a male down and force genitalia on them is a common dominant move in primates.

"Peaked in high school".... from a guy who won't talk about his education and self admitted you played "varsity".

I have the Plaque that shows I was a 4 year NCAA letter winner. And again, let me know when you want to compare education as well.

Each time you post you expose yourself as more and more of a fraud. Now, post again and let me know how insecure I am, as you can't not respond.

Bitchboy.

🤣🤣🤣

Do you not realize that everything you just typed, including the sexist language (noting a trend), reinforces how insecure you are? Do you lack that much self-awareness? I'm sorry that I'm not giving you the approval you so desperately seek.

You even admit that the behavior you've suggested is that of primates. While I recognize humans are technically primates, would you look at a man with his balls in another man's face and think, "That guy is advanced"? If so, it reinforces my beliefs about you being a wannabe macho, as impotent as he is stagnated by his insecurities.

Your "education" speaks for itself.

As for the NCAA sports, sincere congratulations. That is an accomplishment.

Merry Christmas, you insecure little boy!

😘

Reactions: Ree4
At this point it's just funny to watch such a weak person attempt to string together the words he thinks would hurt someone. Like bro, c'mon.

If you are are grown man and you consistently post multiple laughing smileys because you can't articulate the words to actually cut someone, you have likely had your underwear ripped over your head, as an adult.

🤣

Or you just don't find bullying references to be macho.

Or you just find the insecurities of irrelevant posters to be thoroughly humorous!

Again with the thinking about my genitalia and/or what covers them. Are you trying to admit something, little guy?

❄️

🤣

Or you just don't find bullying references to be macho.

Or you just find the insecurities of irrelevant posters to be thoroughly humorous!

Again with the thinking about my genitalia and/or what covers them. Are you trying to admit something, little guy?

❄️
There was nothing in my post about your genitals dipshit. Read it again.

Respond again queef.

You deviated from the original post long ago. The original post is about a documentary; but who cares. You just showed your cards and how little you know about the city. Clearly you have zero idea how far Minneapolis spans and all the neighborhoods that were impacted during the riots. . I have zero idea where your family lives; but the riots certainly hit residential areas. Multiple neighborhoods in South Minneapolis and Midtown had a ton of damage that my wife and I helped clean up. North Minneapolis got destroyed. Many areas of St. Paul, etc. But hey, if your family lives in Edina or by the lakes, I can see why they didn’t realize it. Well, actually Nakomis area lost a lot of businesses so they must live by the chain of lakes or Mississippi BLVD

My lord, this is what happens when people argue about something they have zero clue on.
The riots were bad, but you're waaayyy over dramatizing how supposedly bad Minneapolis is now vs five years ago.

Reactions: littlez
The riots were bad, but you're waaayyy over dramatizing how supposedly bad Minneapolis is now vs five years ago.
I don't think it's some 3rd world hellscape but as someone who visits a few times a year and has done so for over a decade now I will stand by anyone with means does not go downtown anymore. Which is unfortunate because some.of the best restaurants I've been to are down town Minneapolis/ SP. I loved the Butcher and Boar.

I live within spitting distance to Fort Snelling across the river in highland park. Clearly there are gorgeous neighborhoods in that area along the Mississippi. Ask him how the S Minneapolis area faired around the 46st street rail station. If he doesn’t know, he clearly paid little attention. That is just one residential area close to where you are talking about that got hit hard. Let me know if you would like to know more areas
Wait, so you're calling out Edina or southwest minny residents as not having a clue yet you live in highland Park? Lol

There was nothing in my post about your genitals dipshit. Read it again.

Respond again queef.

🤣

Triggered again and devolving to middle-schooler language!

Read it again. You've mentioned genitalia and my underwear now, you perhaps-closeted little boy.

Again, I'm sorry I can't provide approval that you evidently desperately need. I don't approve of you. I find you to be an insecure, impotent, pseudo intellectual (albeit somewhat entertaining) dunce.

And I'm quite sure I'm not alone in believing this.

😘

I don't think it's some 3rd world hellscape but as someone who visits a few times a year and has done so for over a decade now I will stand by anyone with means does not go downtown anymore. Which is unfortunate because some.of the best restaurants I've been to are down town Minneapolis/ SP. I loved the Butcher and Boar.
I'll respectfully disagree that people with means don't go downtown. Also loved butcher and the boar.

🤣

Triggered again and devolving to middle-schooler language!

Read it again. You've mentioned genitalia and my underwear now, you perhaps-closeted little boy.

Again, I'm sorry I can't provide approval that you evidently desperately need. I don't approve of you. I find you to be an insecure, impotent, pseudo intellectual (albeit somewhat entertaining) dunce.

And I'm quite sure I'm not alone in believing this.

😘
I never said a word about your genitalia dipshit. Read it again.

Post again while talking about about my insecurities. Dance puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I'll respectfully disagree that people with means don't go downtown. Also loved butcher and the boar.
There are just so many options in the suburbs at this point to have to deal with downtown. Again, outsider, I don't live here, but as someone who used to get excited for the night we would go out downtown with the inlaws it went from the talk of the trip to, are we going to go, to it isn't even brought up because we know.we don't want to. It's just gross down there after dark. I'm not trying to go have a 5-600 dollar night for thr 4 of us and have to think about my windows bei g smashed in when we walk out. And my BIL and SIL, who live here, lost the love before I did.

Reactions: General Tso
I never said a word about your genitalia dipshit. Read it again.

Post again while talking about about my insecurities. Dance puppet.

🤣

You're somewhat correct!

You just posted about yours and my underwear.

Interesting...

I wonder what that says about you...

Merry Christmas, triggered little boy!

😘

No
🤣

You're somewhat correct!

You just posted about yours and my underwear.

Interesting...

I wonder what that says about you...

Merry Christmas, triggered little boy!

😘
I'm 100% correct. You just are incredibly insecure, which is why you seem to think thats some major slam, and can't admit it. The funny part is if you have read these boards at all you would know I'm as self made as it gets so you could call me insecure a million times and I'm just going to laugh because every chip I have, I've made betting on myself.

Now, game night is over, I've had my fill of Surley's, blank slate, and Chameleon with family.

Post again dickfor and give me something to laugh at during my morning shit tmrw.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Negative. Currently in Ham Lake visiting inlaws. Whats up?

That’s rich. Sweet - you spend time here during the holidays and go to an NFL game where 100k people hang out. No shit you won’t see anything. Talk to any regular commuter that needs to take the light rail to work. Or anyone that walks home at night DT, Uptown or NE. Such a DB statement thinking you know anything about a city because you spend a holiday there or go to a major sporting event. But hey, that’s how you left roll. I get it.

just kind of browsing through this thread, but i never have seen Brian call out WDDT for not living there like he has others.

Weird

just kind of browsing through this thread, but i never have seen Brian call out WDDT for not living there like he has others.

Weird
Iknowright? Like how you've never been to the West Coast and act like people don't shit on the street and smoke fent on public transit. Weird, innit?

LOL, another butt hurt aggrieved victim thread from the guy petrified to go to Minneapolis, or any town bigger than Indianoloa for that matter.
You know who likes Minneapolis? The young people leaving Iowa with college degrees.
And 45 years later I'm still here.

The only people who would suggest that Denver is a shit hole are the small-town folk you guys keep talking about.

With Minneapolis, it’s not just the small-town folk talking shit. That’s the entire point lol.
Suburbanites in the Cities have been afraid of Minneapolis for decades. They've talked shit about Mpls.well before the Floyd murder.

Reactions: lucas80

Weird
I think that has to do with me being upfront in all my post that I don't live here and that I am a visitor.

It is what it is. There might be an aspect of I haven't seen how much my child grows each day but my parents noticed how much she changed in the couple of weeks sense seeing her last, if you will.

Also, th whole alpha beta thing. If someone says dumb shit and has the need to tell you they are an alpha, odds are they are not. There is still hierarchy in all species and beta responses are always going to be beta responses.

Thatsscience.gif

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT