ADVERTISEMENT

The Fall of Minneapolis

Have you watched the documentary?

• Total voters
So, not a documentary, and you have never been to Minneapolis? Got it.
I have been there a dozen or more times in the last six years, and have gone to quite a few areas. My son lived on campus at UM, and off campus. He lives in Minneapolis now. I know far more about the status of campus security than you can ever pretend to know having attended a seminar on campus safety, and several zoom call updates. One of my best friends is a prosecutor for the city, and I conversed with him several times about the areas my son chose to live in, and campus security. But, none of that overcomes the video that confirms your pre-existing beliefs.

You can stop now. You have no credibility left.

This post is straight bullshit 😂
lol moron.
I have 5 aunts and uncles that live alone plus cousins (in their 30-50’s) and college friends. I’m there far more frequent than you are and not talking to “random” coworkers.
But yay you know what’s going on better than others.
You cite a bullshit video and treat it like gospel. Does Minneapolis have issues like every other major city. Yep. Is is anywhere near your propaganda film. Nope. This is just another Fox News type hit piece to instill fear because republicans are the law and order party. Which they most certainly are not, they talk a good game unless it applies to them. Crime statistics in the south are worse than in the blue states.
I’m sure you’ll look to the heritage foundation to tell you what to say here: crime is local. So big cities are all blue cities therefore the problem is democrats. Ignoring who make the laws I their states. Republicans are the pmac of politics. Great at cherry-picking.

I have been there a dozen or more times in the last six years, and have gone to quite a few areas. My son lived on campus at UM, and off campus. He lives in Minneapolis now. I know far more about the status of campus security than you can ever pretend to know having attended a seminar on campus safety, and several zoom call updates. One of my best friends is a prosecutor for the city, and I conversed with him several times about the areas my son chose to live in, and campus security. But, none of that overcomes the video that confirms your pre-existing beliefs.
Liar Luke >

lol moron.
I have 5 aunts and uncles that live alone plus cousins (in their 30-50’s) and college friends. I’m there far more frequent than you are and not talking to “random” coworkers.
You cite a bullshit video and treat it like gospel. Does Minneapolis have issues like every other major city. Yep. Is is anywhere near your propaganda film. Nope. This is just another Fox News type hit piece to instill fear because republicans are the law and order party. Which they most certainly are not, they talk a good game unless it applies to them. Crime statistics in the south are worse than in the blue states.
I’m sure you’ll look to the heritage foundation to tell you what to say here: crime is local. So big cities are all blue cities therefore the problem is democrats. Ignoring who make the laws I their states. Republicans are the pmac of politics. Great at cherry-picking.
Now doubt they are all delusional leftist liars like you! Give it up, loser, minneapolis is a shithole!!

Minneapolis is a ****ing awesome city. You magats should all move to Alabama and have sex with your mothers and sisters and see if that improves your iq. Can't help but go up.
Or just move to another hemisphere that is hella racist.

I can't bear it!

Mucas...you're a liar >

Daddy Luck didn't give a shit though >

I recall, 25 years ago, when it was a joke for a fella to say, "I'm a lesbian born in a man's body."

Your Lysenko-ass decided that wasn't a crude joke, it was Truth.

You validate, support, and endorse sociopathic sadists.

🤣🤣🤣

Stop using words you don't understand, little man.

Your G.E.D. is showing.

Again, shoo away and let the adults speak.

❄️❄️🤡

Reactions: littlez
My friends and relatives that live in the Minneapolis metro are funny.
1. They all love it
2. Very definitive lines drawn on the negatives. Those with negative fellings, to a person, cite Somalis, welfare queens driving Mercedes, crime, and multiple family homes as the issues.
The lines are older republicans that have lived in the cities for decades. It just doesnt look like it used to.
The ones that don’t complain are virtually all younger people.
Funny looking at crime rate Wikipedia statistics I didn’t see Minneapolis in the top 100 but Des Moines is in at 45. The list looked to have a heavy southern Republican lean outside of California.
Don’t mess with Texas looks a lot like California.
My lord. This is what I’m talking about. If you don’t live here, don’t make shit up.

Minneapolis is a ****ing awesome city. You magats should all move to Alabama and have sex with your mothers and sisters and see if that improves your iq. Can't help but go up.
I love your provincial stereotypes. They’re so awesome. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
You people are just so comprehensively full of shit about everything.

I'll be spending Christmas with family in Minneapolis, yes, the city--not the burbs. Going to the Vikings game tomorrow. As others have said, hope I get out of alive!

Man you people and your bullshit. You're probably also one of the Chicago hellhole posters.
That’s rich. Sweet - you spend time here during the holidays and go to an NFL game where 100k people hang out. No shit you won’t see anything. Talk to any regular commuter that needs to take the light rail to work. Or anyone that walks home at night DT, Uptown or NE. Such a DB statement thinking you know anything about a city because you spend a holiday there or go to a major sporting event. But hey, that’s how you left roll. I get it.

🤣🤣🤣

Stop using words you don't understand, little man.

Your G.E.D. is showing.

Again, shoo away and let the adults speak.

❄️❄️🤡
Hi,

Never seen the movie. Downtown Minneapolis is a shithole.

Let me know if you want to compare degrees and ranks of universities they were obtained from.

Again, anyone with means that lives in the area avoids downtown.

Pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
My son rides the light rail five days a week to work and back, he's never had anything other than the occasional smelly bum episode. It's like any metro area, mind your own business, and don't present yourself as a target. He lives in Minneapolis, and has no plans to leave. In all the years he has lived in Minneapolis he has yet to be murdered, much less mugged. Crime ridden seems a bit much to say. It's like any metro area as I said. Good areas and tough areas. I find a lot of the neighborhoods to be amazingly vibrant, with great dining options, and plenty of nice houses. Some parts, not so much.
I wish some of the people in this thread condemning Minneapolis would take a drive to Keokuk/Ottumwa/Denison... and report back about how wonderful those small towns in Iowa are. Gleaming new storefronts, no meth heads, and new families racing to move in...
You are so full of shit or your son only rides the Blue line between Noon and 3pm. I have zero reason to make this up I rode it every day for 13 years before Covid. I promise you nothing scares me. I’m just stating facts and why you feel the need to defend a shitty cesspool is beyond me.

Holy shit - please elaborate on his everyday ride. Just realized you say he lives in Minneapolis. Does he have work at the airport or DT St Paul? If he rides it between DT Minneapolis stops, no shit he won’t see anything. There are 2 stops. You make so much shit up I don’t know how keep it straight. Better google the blue and green lines and find a destination you can claim he rides it to everyday. Don’t mind me, I’ve only been here 23 years and have rode the train since inception. And I also love talking shit about an area I live in. Or does he live in dinkytown and take the Green one stop to the DT blue? Again, no shit he would feel safe. But go on- pretend like you know more than us that live here

Last edited:
We saw it. It is tons of police body cam videos and trial footage. Unless those were AI then yes the movie was BS, otherwise no.

LOL, another butt hurt aggrieved victim thread from the guy petrified to go to Minneapolis, or any town bigger than Indianoloa for that matter.
You know who likes Minneapolis? The young people leaving Iowa with college degrees.

On the contrary, the OP is the most well-read person here, consumes the most bias-free media of anyone, and certainly is too intellectually sophisticated to fall for ridiculous propaganda by something called “Alpha News!” Lol!

On the contrary, the OP is the most well-read person here, consumes the most bias-free media of anyone, and certainly is too intellectually sophisticated to fall for ridiculous propaganda by something called “Alpha News!” Lol!
You fvckers live in Johnson County. You don't know dick about shit.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Seriously, where do you live? You're acting like people fear cities just because they have a negative opinion of a few of them. I bet you live somewhere like Ankeny and think you're a big-city guy lol.

Yes, people’s fear of big cities is irrational,

Reactions: littlez
lol moron.
Oh - so your aunts and uncles know more than us that live here? Or does it only work in your favor?

Great cherry-picking.

That’s rich. Sweet - you spend time here during the holidays and go to an NFL game where 100k people hang out. No shit you won’t see anything. Talk to any regular commuter that needs to take the light rail to work. Or anyone that walks home at night DT, Uptown or NE. Such a DB statement thinking you know anything about a city because you spend a holiday there or go to a major sporting event. But hey, that’s how you left roll. I get it.
I. Have. Multiple. Family. Members. That. Live. In. Minneapolis.

• Haha
Reactions: Greenway4Prez

Did you watch it?

I. Have. Multiple. Family. Members. That. Live. In. Minneapolis.
Ok. Great. Nice work. And I have lived here since 2001. But go on. Keep being the expert. No idea where your family lives. It’s a rather larger area. “Minneapolis” means different things to people who don’t live here.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
You’re a fool.
9845fa87-1820-416c-a853-fdf408a5b01e_text.gif

Also, yo ass lives in Johnson County.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
lol moron.
Another board moron who can’t form an argument without blanketed political bullshit. Yawn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT