ADVERTISEMENT

The good old Covid lies

This is what’s commonly known as propaganda (prop-uh-GAN-duh).

For more examples of propagation SEE: dancing TikTok nurses.
In my experience it was true. Most unvaccinated individuals regretted their bad decision. Most of those lived thanks to steroids. Some died. A few still refused to believe COVID was a real thing. 100% of those were right wing conspiracy types.

Not sure why you think it's propaganda when that's almost universally the experience of healthcare workers who dealt with it in the hospital.

In my experience it was true. Most unvaccinated individuals regretted their bad decision. Most of those lived thanks to steroids. Some died. A few still refused to believe COVID was a real thing. 100% of those were right wing conspiracy types.

Not sure why you think it's propaganda when that's almost universally the experience of healthcare workers who dealt with it in the hospital.
100% huh?

Did these intubated, semi-comatose patient all have their death bed confessions recorded and documented? What ‘right wing conspiracy’ were they clinging to, considering it was their dear cult leader who criminally rushed the ‘vaccine’ into production and urged them to get it?

The only thing necessary for the next big wave would be steroids and antibiotics. People die; do what you can and move on. It is beyond stupid to attempt to vaccinate 8 billion people out of a raging pandemic, as many immunologists warned against in ‘20.

100% huh?

Did these intubated, semi-comatose patient all have their death bed confessions recorded and documented? What ‘right wing conspiracy’ were they clinging to, considering it was their dear cult leader who criminally rushed the ‘vaccine’ into production and urged them to get it?

The only thing necessary for the next big wave would be steroids and antibiotics. People die; do what you can and move on. It is beyond stupid to attempt to vaccinate 8 billion people out of a raging pandemic, as many immunologists warned against in ‘20.
Yes

I didn't work in the ICU much. At out hospital we tried desperately to avoid intubation because it almost always ended badly. We had decent success with heated high flow oxygen and bipap.

I already answered your question. Several didn't believe COVID was even real because of what they saw on right wing television and radio. You know... They "did their own research".

You're flat out wrong. The vaccinated and unvaccinated both received steroids, antibiotics if a secondary bacterial process was suspected, etc. the vaccinated survived at a far higher rate.

Literally no one believes you "worked in pharmaceuticals" outside of being a janitor or a lab tech who refills the pipette boxes.
I’ll bet you all the money you have that I worked in pharmaceuticals in a position more then being a janitor or a lab tech whom refills pipette boxes. Mclovin was already all talk and balked at my offer. You going to run your mouth and trash talk me as well and not back it up?
Then again you are the same person so I’m sure you’ll reject my offer.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
By

Did all of the people that received the vaccine live?

Did the unvaccinated ever have a fear of dying from Covid? Pretty sure if they had that fear, they would have gotten the vaccine.

I don’t trust big pharma and anyone out to make a bunch of money. Lots of money makes just about anyone make decisions they normally wouldn’t make.
I worked in pharmaceuticals for a bit and always thought it was a bit interesting how quickly vaccines were created, how quickly they were approved to be effective, as well as how quickly they were approved to be safe in general. That’s not how medicine works, it takes years for that sort of stuff.
Close the thread down. This guy is an expert on pharmaceuticals and vaccines since he worked there for a bit.

Close the thread down. This guy is an expert on pharmaceuticals and vaccines since he worked there for a bit.
Never said I was an expert but I did work there. The funny thing is when people say i’m lying yet they don’t want to back up the lies that they make.
I do agree though that the thread probably should be shut down. How am I supposed to believe anything jwolf74 says when he is implying that I am lying when I know for a fact that I am not. I don’t understand how people get off constantly making up stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ll bet you all the money you have that I worked in pharmaceuticals in a position more then being a janitor or a lab tech whom refills pipette boxes. Mclovin was already all talk and balked at my offer. You going to run your mouth and trash talk me as well and not back it up?
JWolf refuses to believe your claim, yet thinks we should all buy his: That 100% of the unvaccinated deaths in the hospital where he (allegedly) works were right wing fanatics. And they ALL expressed their remorse. 100% ‘documented’ too, so you just know it’s legit. 🤣

Never mind that the original anti-vaxxers were mostly granola munching, tree hugging leftists who would have NOTHING to do with the Cult of Trump, lmfao!

JWolf refuses to believe your claim, yet thinks we should all buy his: That 100% of the unvaccinated deaths in the hospital where he (allegedly) works were right wing fanatics. And they ALL expressed their remorse. 100% ‘documented’ too, so you just know it’s legit. 🤣

Never mind that the original anti-vaxxers were mostly granola munching, tree hugging leftists who would have NOTHING to do with the Cult of Trump, lmfao!
I’m sure he’d also doubt that all of the few people I knew to have died WITH Covid were also vaccinated. I don’t know a single person who died that wasn’t vaccinated.

You mean like when folks claim they have "children" in the school district, when in reality they have a child in a private daycare?
I’ll make this bet with you as well. My child is in daycare at our public school.
You just keep making up shit left and right. yet you dont want to take me up on any offer of a bet that what I’m telling you is true.
I don’t understand how it’s fun for you to continue to make up shit about me.

• Haha
I’ll make this bet with you as well. My child is in daycare at our public school.
You just keep making up shit left and right. yet you dont want to take me up on any offer of a bet that what I’m telling you is true.
I don’t understand how it’s fun for you to continue to make up shit about me.
I don't want to meet you. I'm not sure how many different ways you need to get shot down in order to realize that. I already wished you the best in finding a sugar daddy, it ain't gonna be me but I hope you find one. I assumed maybe you were just lonely last night but apparently it's carried over into today as well. Best of luck!

I don't want to meet you. I'm not sure how many different ways you need to get shot down in order to realize that. I already wished you the best in finding a sugar daddy, it ain't gonna be me but I hope you find one. I assumed maybe you were just lonely last night but apparently it's carried over into today as well. Best of luck!
Give the poor guy a break, his Twolves have lost three in a row & are on the brink of elimination. He was already chalking this year up as a title.

• Haha
you’re a weird dude. You make up lies about me. When I call you out on it and want to prove it to you. You just think I’m gay and looking for dudes on here.
So not only are you a lier but you’re a homophobe as well because a male is calling you out on your lies.

• Haha
Give the poor guy a break, his Twolves have lost three in a row & are on the brink of elimination. He was already chalking this year up as a title.
Hey another Mclovin handle is here!
Not sure what the Timberwolves losing 3 in a row has to do with someone constantly making up stuff about me and not having the balls to back it up when he gets called out about it.

There were countless examples of this, posted by healthcare workers online, during the pandemic.

Patients begging for the vaccine, only to be informed "it's too late now for you".
The stats show you are something like 7 times more likely to require medical attention after the vaccine than you are to dying from covid.

"The CDC said it couldn’t comment on the analysis. But a spokesperson told us in an email that according to the CDC’s data, in the first week after vaccination “reports of seeking any medical care (including telehealth appointments) range from 1-3% (depending on vaccine, age group and dose). " - Fact Check.org

So here we are playing russian roulette with the jabs, the illness, and blanks all loaded into the gun.

Hey another Mclovin handle is here!
Not sure what the Timberwolves losing 3 in a row has to do with someone constantly making up stuff about me and not having the balls to back it up when he gets called out about it.
Been here long before your religious ass has been. McLovin is a Laker fan, ole fivecard ain’t no Laker fan. It was a joke about bball, though I know you have no sense of humor.

you’re a weird dude. You make up lies about me. When I call you out on it and want to prove it to you. You just think I’m gay and looking for dudes on here.
So not only are you a lier but you’re a homophobe as well because a male is calling you out on your lies.
I'm not a "lier" (amazing spelling) or a homophobe, I just don't want to meet you. You literally asked to meet me so I could give you money. That's not a lie. You want to meet me, and it's super weird. You clearly don't take rejection well. Hopefully you can work on that, it's not a flattering look for you.

Anyways, once again, I wish you the best of luck finding a man(or anyone else!) to give you money.

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen a team look so amazing in their first 2 road games, and then completely shit the bed the way they have. They had the series, and then totally lost it.

Reactions: fivecardstud14
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen a team look so amazing in their first 2 road games, and then completely shit the bed the way they have. They had the series, and then totally lost it.
2006 Mavs vs Heat is about the only one I can think of. But even then, the Mavs had home court in games one & two.

I’m sure he’d also doubt that all of the few people I knew to have died WITH Covid were also vaccinated. I don’t know a single person who died that wasn’t vaccinated.
I am aware of a few who died in 2020 whose deaths were attributed to covid; prior to introducing the jab.

Since 2021? Just a coincidence that the people I know getting sick multiple times, getting ‘long covid’, suffering strokes/cancers and dying are mostly the jabbed n boosted.

They shoulda read the fine print.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I'm not a "lier" (amazing spelling) or a homophobe, I just don't want to meet you. You literally asked to meet me so I could give you money. That's not a lie. You want to meet me, and it's super weird. You clearly don't take rejection well. Hopefully you can work on that, it's not a flattering look for you.

Anyways, once again, I wish you the best of luck finding a man(or anyone else!) to give you money.
Ok so we don’t need to meet up.
Let me know how much you want to bet. We can find someone on here that isn’t one of your multiple handles that I’ll send proof to that I worked in pharmaceuticals, and that I have a child in a public school day care.

• Haha
Been here long before your religious ass has been. McLovin is a Laker fan, ole fivecard ain’t no Laker fan. It was a joke about bball, though I know you have no sense of humor.
Gotcha. Good to know you’ve been on here longer than me.
I do have a sense of humor, I’m just tired of Mclovin making shit up about me and then people like you and his other multiple handles taking his side in all of his lies.
Not sure why you would believe a guy that’s to scared to back up any of the lies he makes about me.

Ok so we don’t need to meet up.
Let me know how much you want to bet. We can find someone on here that isn’t one of your multiple handles that I’ll send proof to that I worked in pharmaceuticals, and that I have a child in a public school day care.
That sounds like quite a hassle just for you to prove to me that I'm right. I have no interest in having any sort of interaction off of this board. If you'd like to post proof on here, have at it cowboy

That sounds like quite a hassle just for you to prove to me that I'm right. I have no interest in having any sort of interaction off of this board. If you'd like to post proof on here, have at it cowboy
Sounds about right.
will-ferrell-elf.gif

PS I’m still waiting for your other handle that claims I’m lying to get back to me.

PS I’m still waiting for your other handle that claims I’m lying to get back to me.
I do not know who you're referring to because you always list about 5 different handles saying that they're all mine. Hell, in this thread you accused a poster of being me. So please, tell me which "other handle" you are referring to?

Reactions: Moral
I do not know who you're referring to because you always list about 5 different handles saying that they're all mine. Hell, in this thread you accused a poster of being me. So please, tell me which "other handle" you are referring to?
The other poster that you were chumming it up with that I was lying. Jwolf, you know, one of the other handles you run that you made a photo for under your moral handle.

I like how you proved the other handle wasn’t you. “Been here long before your religious ass has been. McLovin is a Laker fan, ole fivecard ain’t no Laker fan.”

The other poster that you were chumming it up with that I was lying. Jwolf, you know, one of the other handles you run that you made a photo for under your moral handle.

I like how you proved the other handle wasn’t you. “Been here long before your religious ass has been. McLovin is a Laker fan, ole fivecard ain’t no Laker fan.”
@JWolf74 is a doctor. I am not. I assure you we are not the same person. And are you now back to thinking @fivecardstud14 is me as well? You continue to show your stupidity to everyone on here. Keep it up, we all enjoy it :)

God you're a tool. Keep making fun of him for saying he lies then spout about multiple handles and claim I'm him. You need to pray.

God you're a tool. Keep making fun of him for saying he lies then spout about multiple handles and claim I'm him. You need to pray.
Well if you are not him, why exactly would you choose to side with someone that you can clearly see is back tracking about lies that he made about me?
Give me an honest worthwhile reason to this and I’d believe you are not him.
If you’ve read through any of the last few pages of this post, you can clearly tell he is making up stuff about me considering he diverts the topic when I call him out and he doesn’t want to actually have me prove to him that I’m lying unless I put all my personal information out there for everyone to see.

Lol. No. You'll have to go back to school and get a skill and earn your own way. How I know you're full of shit is that if you did anything of importance you wouldn't be a poor.

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32

Your reading comprehension is as poor as your understanding of scientific publications.

Reactions: Moral
Lol. No. You'll have to go back to school and get a skill and earn your own way. How I know you're full of shit is that if you did anything of importance you wouldn't be a poor.
I did and still do stuff of importance.
I see you’re all bark and no bite like your buddy Mclovin.
I guess I don’t understand the joy of making shit up about people that isn't true and cowardly backing down when someone wants to place a little wager on your lies.
Rich or poor, if anyone could make some quick and easy money, they would take that bet.
So if you don’t want to put your money where your mouth is, I suggest you stop making up lies about me.

I did and still do stuff of importance.
I see you’re all bark and no bite like your buddy Mclovin.
I guess I don’t understand the joy of making shit up about people that isn't true and cowardly backing down when someone wants to place a little wager on your lies.
Rich or poor, if anyone could make some quick and easy money, they would take that bet.
So if you don’t want to put your money where your mouth is, I suggest you stop making up lies about me.
I didn't make anything up. I said I don't believe the things you made up. The burden of proof is on the person making the original claim. Something you'd know if you actually worked in science or ever attended a science class above a remedial high school level.

And I don't need quick and easy money. I'm not a poor.

I didn't make anything up. I said I don't believe the things you made up. The burden of proof is on the person making the original claim. Something you'd know if you actually worked in science or ever attended a science class above a remedial high school level.

And I don't need quick and easy money. I'm not a poor.
JFC you’re pathetic. I’m not making anything up. Therefor you’re making up stuff about me. You keep saying I didn’t work in science yet you’re not willing to make a wager on that fact. You might not be poor but you’re a pathetic loser with a junior high mentality.

• Haha
JFC you’re pathetic. I’m not making anything up. Therefor you’re making up stuff about me. You keep saying I didn’t work in science yet you’re not willing to make a wager on that fact. You might not be poor but you’re a pathetic loser with a junior high mentality.
Lolololol. I can use logical thinking to arrive at my conclusion based on your posting style.

But here. I'll bet you $4.20 you can't show you worked in pharmaceuticals. Should be easy. All you'll need to to is post a photo of a work badge with your handle underneath. Feel free to cover up your name. And certainly cover up your face. No one wants to see that. Use a free image hosting site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT