ADVERTISEMENT

The key to living a rich and fulfilling life

HawkeyeHitman

HR All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2002
Is don’t follow or listen to anyone who supports Bernie Sanders or The Squad’s ideology. You will have unlimited opportunities in life if you do this.

OP would turn around and run screaming if he saw Bernie walking down the street towards him. I've never seen someone so scared of an 80+ year old man.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
main-qimg-146013700dd2e6e4373dee27d977252b

Is don’t follow or listen to anyone who supports Bernie Sanders or The Squad’s ideology. You will have unlimited opportunities in life if you do this.
Some people find happiness in their God, some people find happiness in family, in friends, in hobbies. You are the first person I’ve ever seen to express fulfillment from the hatred of those who have different politics. It’s quite sad. Maybe try going to church, or volunteer, or…I don’t know, make some friends - if that is possible for you. But realize there is more to life than being a right wing troll.

Some people will never have a pot to piss in but can still get on the internet somehow. Lemme guess, Obama phone OP?

Keep your ball in the short grass. When you get in trouble, get out of trouble quickly. Don’t waste time trying to be a hero. Tend to your own issues first. Drink single malt. Smoke cheap cigars. Take time to enjoy each, often.
And....Vote Democrat! (Vote early and vote often.)

I honestly don't ever remember one single instance where I thought about how Bernie Sanders might be affecting my life.

Amazingly enough, I still have a pretty good life. But that's just me, your mileage may vary.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Anyone who voted for Bernie, should lose their US citizenship and be deported along with the rest of the trash ILLEGALLY residing in America--a free nation that was never meant to be controlled/run by a huge government with carte blanche.

I was not shocked when I saw the study that says conservatives are happier than liberals.

Certainly Bernie and the squad are miserable humans, and they want you to be too.
Liberals are negative people. They complain, complain, and complain.
They despise successful people.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT