ADVERTISEMENT

The New WBB Recruiting Thread

Missouri and Northwestern were at Davenport North last night. Loyola, for sure, will be there next week.

Iowa went to visit Cassidy Hardin and Aly Reiff. Indiana.2017
Aly Reiff, 5-9, PG, Whitko Aly has always been a highly skilled, high IQ, and versatile guard, but a 4-inch growth spurt in the last year has really helped her development as a player. She has always been a point guard, but with her added height and improved perimeter shooting, she’s able to play either guard spot equally well.
Kayana Traylor gave a verbal to Purdue.

Also for 2017, Myah Selland, 6-2 G/F from SD.
The Hawk that has grown the most is 6'2" Myah Selland. The sophomore guard is averaging just south of 22 points, 12 boards, and 6 dimes a night. Those numbers don’t only have SDSU and USD fighting over her, but also Iowa, Creighton, and Iowa St.

"She is a great player. You don't come across many players that are 6'2" and can handle the basketball, shoot from the perimeter, post up, play defense, and rebound, like she can. She kind of has the total package right now. She's also a great kid. She works extremely hard and is a great teammate. She tries to make others around her better," McCain said.

Visit with Deja Church

https://twitter.com/DejaChurchXo
CO6Qat6WUAAcark.jpg

Reactions: jimbo V
Oak,

2 years of hoops to go but where is Church in terms of ranking (like top 100?)

That was just me putting 2 and 2 together. Tom Paris reporting that the coaches were visiting plus Coach Jensen tweeting that they DROVE to visit equals Jinaya.

That was just me putting 2 and 2 together. Tom Paris reporting that the coaches were visiting plus Coach Jensen tweeting that they DROVE to visit equals Jinaya.
Exactly. Plus, it was storming when they left Davenport.

Cassidy Hardin (5-10 SG ,2018) was here for an unofficial visit last weekend. She is one of the best shooters in the country, regardless of class, according to All Star Girls Report.

Reactions: BDinIC
Cassidy Hardin (5-10 SG ,2018) was here for an unofficial visit last weekend. She is one of the best shooters in the country, regardless of class, according to All Star Girls Report.

In addition to Iowa, looks like she has offers from ISU, NW, Mizzou, Purdue, Michigan State, Florida Gulf Coast and Michigan State.

Last edited:
WBB actually finished 2016 about a year ago. Signing day is November 11. Not sure when 2017s will give verbals.

A few have and I can tell you Lisa would like kids to make up their minds as soon as possible. Other coaches are okay with the kids waiting and taking their visits.

WBB: Tyasha Harris, 5-10 PG, Heritage Christian School (IN) and Best Choice United AAU, is taking an official visit to Iowa this weekend.
Tyasha Harris is currently ranked #26 nationally in the 2016 class by Blue Star and #27 by espnW

She is very good. And could be a combo guard with size. Some roster maneuvering would need to happen down the line. She also has some teammates Iowa is looking at from a very strong program.

no roster adjustment needed- just simply means the girl from davenport assumption doesn't get a ride next year.

Hailey off scholarship would be one possibility. I would call that a roster adjustment. She is a B1G academic honoree. Maybe an academic scholarship.

Tweet from Jan Jensen:
Just wrapped final preseason practice&crew rocked it! Great start 2 Day-plus we have a Top Young Gun AND her friends visiting!#
I wonder if one of the friends is Katlyn Gilbert.

Tweet from Jan Jensen:
Just wrapped final preseason practice&crew rocked it! Great start 2 Day-plus we have a Top Young Gun AND her friends visiting!#
I wonder if one of the friends is Katlyn Gilbert.
Members of Best Choice United were in Iowa City. It's her AAU team. There are multiple tweets on BCU's Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT