ADVERTISEMENT

The night before!

Bold prediction - PSU ends with only one champ, Brooks.
Is that a bold prediction or are you already hitting the sauce? LOL! Seriously though, while anything is possible I think best case scenario for us non-PSU guys would be over/under 3. Someone’s going to have to really bring it to beat PSU at 57, 74, 97 and HWT. Clearly not sure about 74 due to the injury but he’s the clear favorite if healthy. Just the same, I hope your prediction comes to fruition!!

Bold and woefully uninformed, me thinks.
I don’t think there’s much chance it happens, but on an individual level it would go
125- any number of guys beat him
133- any number of guys beat him
141- Woods or Mendez beat him
149- any number of guys beat him
157- Shapiro turns out to be the real deal
165- OToole beats him
174- not healthy
184- any number of guys beats him
197- wins in this scenario
285- Hendrickson pins him or Bastida beats him

On a case by case basis it’s not much of a stretch other than maybe 157 and 285. So it’s possible although not probable.

I’m guessing we can score 80 points if hitting the mark of everyone wrestling to places above seed? Can anyone do the maths?

I’m guessing 45 points between two champs, twenty two for the three mid to low AAs and 8-12 for the remaining four.

Reactions: sdvike
Is that a bold prediction or are you already hitting the sauce? LOL! Seriously though, while anything is possible I think best case scenario for us non-PSU guys would be over/under 3. Someone’s going to have to really bring it to beat PSU at 57, 74, 97 and HWT. Clearly not sure about 74 due to the injury but he’s the clear favorite if healthy. Just the same, I hope your prediction comes to fruition!!
Would I place a large wager on this happening? No. I think Haines and Kerk likely win it as well. But anything can happen and I'm and optimist ;).

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT