ADVERTISEMENT

*****THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS TROY GAME THREAD*****

Let’s manufacture some ways to enjoy watching this pile of dung. I’m thinking about modifying the “1 beer + 1 hot dog per inning” baseball thing to “3 beers + 3 sliders per quarter”. Also might bang Hawks -23.5 and each quarter live cover.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Does Sullivan play today?
If yes, anything in the first half?
If no, because Cade has a great game or because Lester has either zero say or zero confidence in the change?

sarcastic better late than never GIF by NBC

Does Sullivan play today?
If yes, anything in the first half?
If no, because Cade has a great game or because Lester has either zero say or zero confidence in the change?
Sullivan gets in late in the 4th when Iowa finally has the game in hand. Only way he gets quality time is if it was forced on KF to play him.

• Haha
Reactions: eyesofhawk
QChawks does the official game threads, not the OP.

C’mon QC, get on the ball!

Last edited:
We got two good quarters from the offense against Illinois State and one good quarter against Iowa State. By that metric, we’re boned.
If, as they say, you see the most improvement from Game 1 to Game 2, I don’t see us crossing midfield.

Reactions: WaterTower
LET'S GO!!!!!

Huge game. Really need a clean effort today and come away with the W
huge game and Troy should never be in the same sentence yet alone same library as Iowa football . They deserve games at this level and fans who accept it actually . The perfect Fan type to keep a Staff in place who has been unable to fix one side of the football for Years. Years . On My way out to go camping enjoy the Game. Go Troy and help speed up the Staff changes.

Let’s get back to our winning ways and get a big win… Go Hawks….
Get a "big win"? LOL

Iowa is playing Troy. There is no "big win" to be had. And if Iowa plays the way it did last week, there may not be a win of any kind to be had. But I imagine KF will have a clever game plan featuring his hobbled old QB that's based on notes he took from 2006. Should be exciting.

They could beat Troy 100-0 and it would mean absolutely nothing. Last week cannot be undone. And this week? I imagine FS1 is thrilled with this amazing matchup.

BTW: Troy is located in . . . Troy, Alabama. It was founded in 1887 and has an undergrad enrollment of 10,316. (Iowa's current enrollment is 30,779). Troy's top majors are business and psychology. It's home stadium seats 30,470. Average attendance last year was 26,130. While Iowa is playing a team from Alabama today, Wisconsin is actually playing Alabama.

Last edited:
huge game and Troy should never be in the same sentence yet alone same library as Iowa football . They deserve games at this level and fans who accept it actually . The perfect Fan type to keep a Staff in place who has been unable to fix one side of the football for Years. Years . On My way out to go camping enjoy the Game. Go Troy and help speed up the Staff changes.
I hope a dead tree falls on your head.

Btw, Troy went into Nebraska and won a few years ago. Guess who was on the Troy money line 💰 I believe they won 11 games last year

The attitude of the fans is directly related to the product they see on the field.
So let me ask a simple question. Are these fans hoping to see the Hawks look great today or hoping they look bad, so it shows they are right about KF and the team. No, I do not think the Hawks are playing well but will support the players and hope they improve each game.

Just asking

• Love
Reactions: Hendy hawk
So let me ask a simple question. Are these fans hoping to see the Hawks look great today or hoping they look bad, so it shows they are right about KF and the team. No, I do not think the Hawks are playing well but will support the players and hope they improve each game.

Just asking
some on here hate KF so much they want them to lose to see him get fired. but he won't be anyways. too expensive.

Just asking

I want KF to retire (not be fired) in the worst way and to ride into the sunset. I'm not there to watch the coaches and I'll probably always have season tickets. Why would I want them to lose?

This is a blah game anyway. If we don't win by 14+, it will be a disappointment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT