ADVERTISEMENT

The preponderance of the evidence....

There is generally a great deal of evidence offered at sex abuse trials. Sometimes physical evidence such as rape kits, other evidence such as the alleged victim's demeanor, excited utterances, medical treatment statements, doctor testimony, photos if physical abuse occurred, statements made by the defendant, similar acts by the defendant, corroborative evidence. At minimum a typical trial will last several days. Very seldom will a case be prosecuted with no evidence aside from the victim's testimony.

The absence of any or all of those things doesn't mean the victim is lying or fabricating. That's my point.

First, I don't think that I have any friends on here.

Also, I reread the thread, and i still don't see anyone calling him a rapist or any judges convicting him of a crime. I see calls for investigation. You are creating the drama.
look at the other thread. I was personally called a rapist for supporting a rapist judge.

That reply is weak even for a lib! I said, "one scintilla," not an expert eye witness.

It's still "stronger" than any of the comments you've made on this topic. Hopes, prayers, and willful ignorance are all Kav's supporters have right now. Mainly because the GOP and Kav have provided nothing else to defend themselves with. That's the best play if you are a guilty man.

Reactions: strummingram
Ford has passed a lie detector test and is wants the FBI to investigate her.

Kavanaugh won't take a lie detector test and doesn't want the FBI to investigate him.

I know who I would believe.
She passed a polygraph test, there is no such thing a lie detector except in the media. Her test was basically administered by herself, so who wouldn't "pass". And also is not evidence. And the FBI has investigated him multiple times already

Reactions: StopIt
look at the other thread. I was personally called a rapist for supporting a rapist judge.

Your original post was not about one random thread and one random comment. It was this:

Liberals Have lost their minds. This is almost like the Salem witch trials at this point.

You have blind faith for any potential negative info on Brett and want to burn him in the stake even through the accusation was released at a highly suspicious time and the woman doesn’t have any hard facts.

There are always crazies. What you did, though, was to dramatize and make things appear much much worse than they are. The vast, vast majority of people that I've seen weigh in on this have wanted further investigation. They are not wanting to "burn him at the stake" and they haven't convicted him (whatever that means). You are merely playing into the hyper-politicization by making these broad, sweeping statements. We don't need more drama queens these days. That was my point.

Reactions: strummingram
Your original post was not about one random thread and one random comment. It was this:

There are always crazies. What you did, though, was to dramatize and make things appear much much worse than they are. The vast, vast majority of people that I've seen weigh in on this have wanted further investigation. They are not wanting to "burn him at the stake" and they haven't convicted him (whatever that means). You are merely playing into the hyper-politicization by making these broad, sweeping statements. We don't need more drama queens these days. That was my point.
Please go back and read all of the threads about him since last week and see if Im the one being a drama queen.

Ford has passed a lie detector test and is wants the FBI to investigate her.

Kavanaugh won't take a lie detector test and doesn't want the FBI to investigate him.

I know who I would believe.
The accuser has been in the hooks of the left for 30+ years. Sorry, that's tainted goods.

Please go back and read all of the threads about him since last week and see if Im the one being a drama queen.

Maybe you could help me out by linking to one or two where people are suggesting burning him at the stake or even locking him up.

Or maybe you didn't mean to be taken literally...maybe you were being, I don't know...dramatic?

Then Fox, quit claiming the high road on this one. The Present President has made more dirty appointments than most of his predessessors.

Has he? On what alphebet organization are you privy to? Truly how do you really know? You don't.

If Kavanaugh is innocent then wouldn't an FBI investigation be in his best interest. Certainly there is no physical evidence so this would mainly consist of interviews. The accuser has identified one of his good friends as the primary witness to the crime, which seems very advantageous to Kavanaugh.
I believe that is what all the vetting that was already done on him before. More than any other scotus nominee. Showboating and stalling attempt by Dems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT