ADVERTISEMENT

The Problems caused by Racism and Prejudice in this country

Liberal Racism On Parade..... Theme: Let's Destroy The Progress We've Made!!!!!
B5jFvmOIEAAQYB5.jpg
I went to AL in CB. They called us C-ball which made me think of guys in baseball uniforms. That always made me want a hot dog real bad.

Pray tell, what job requires you to Drive through East St. Louis, go into Crackhouses and be locked up in the klink?

Not trying to answer for him, but I can think of several, from social worker to public health nurse to police officer.

I do think it's interesting that we have two white guys competing to see who knows more about the hood than the other.

Not trying to answer for him, but I can think of several, from social worker to public health nurse to police officer.

I do think it's interesting that we have two white guys competing to see who knows more about the hood than the other.
I thought he was a supervisor at some internet company? Too many plot twists to this story.

I thought he was a supervisor at some internet company? Too many plot twists to this story.

Don't know...I don't try to keep track of those things in general. I was just noting that there are some jobs that put people in those positions. Internet company supervisor isn't one of those, though.

Pray tell, what job requires you to Drive through East St. Louis, go into Crackhouses and be locked up in the klink?
Pray tell, how about you give me your name, social security address and wifes phone number after I tell you?

Since we're in the sharing mood, the crack house visit was when i was younger, much younger. I was with a friend, who was trying to score some weed from what I guess was his uncle or something. Why he took us there, I have no idea, but he was a weird cat.
Driving through East St. Louis and stopping here and there had to do with the job I had whilst in St. Louis. Believe it or not there were running businesses. I did technical support for a couple companies there.
The jail time was from an DUI and possession charge that happened also while I was young, both of which happened within weeks of each other. The closeness of both of them along with a alcohol citation right around the same time resulted in some jail time. Met some interesting characters while I was there. Good thing for me it was an easy jail for the most part, still learned quite a bit, I don't mind saying.

Don't know...I don't try to keep track of those things in general. I was just noting that there are some jobs that put people in those positions. Internet company supervisor isn't one of those, though.
That's not necessarily true, internet does in fact exist in East St Louis. Though you'd be surprised if you ever saw it, that it did.

That's not necessarily true, internet does in fact exist in East St Louis. Though you'd be surprised if you ever saw it, that it did.
I'm not going to try to compete with you like Slieb did, but I've seen worse..much worse. Hearing how you experienced it, I don't think you gained insight with any depth from that experience as you didn't live in that area or spend extended periods of time there. You did see it, but who knows how accurate your interpretation of what you were seeing is.

Frankly, my biggest problem with you is figuring out what is true and what is bs. You're pretty good at the latter, so it's hard to tell.

I'm not going to try to compete with you like Slieb did, but I've seen worse..much worse. Hearing how you experienced it, I don't think you gained insight with any depth from that experience as you didn't live in that area or spend extended periods of time there. You did see it, but who knows how accurate your interpretation of what you were seeing is.

Frankly, my biggest problem with you is figuring out what is true and what is bs. You're pretty good at the latter, so it's hard to tell.
Everything I've said in this thread is true. I could spout out more experience, but that would take a lot of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT