ADVERTISEMENT

the proctors must be so proud.

most kids only have the opportunity to fvck their home state school once. kadyn managed to do it twice. and for those that would attack me. F**k you. good riddance KP.
I suppose he will always do what he thinks is best for him. But as you so eloquently stated, he did Iowa dirty, big and bad. (In my best Christopher Walken impersonation.)

Last edited:
KP is Juan Harris all over again, with more hype and NIL money.

I'd say it's probable he finishes his career outside of Tuscaloosa. It'd be poetic if he ended up in Lincoln. He and Husker Nation deserve each other.

"I got two things in this world, my word and my balls, and I don't break them for nobody"

tony montoya
Scarface

Reactions: WestIAHawk
I was under the impression the McCaffery fam was tight with CJF from way back since they were kids? Nevertheless, he is always hurt. I wonder where he'll transfer to next year...

As far as KP goes, I wish I'd never heard of him. Five stars rarely come from the state of Iowa and it's unfortunate that one of few who did turned out to be a greedy diva.

"I got two things in this world, my word and my balls, and I don't break them for nobody"

tony montoya
Scarface
My Dad taught me that you have nothing without integrity. He said, "Your word is your bond". Twice in my working career, I was offered more money after committing to another company. Once it was six figures, but declined the opportunity. Your word means nothing to way to many folks today. FWIW, both jobs turned out very well for me.

I know the young man could care less what Hawk fans think, but karma is a bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hawkosx and nu2u
His parents aren't giving him good guidance. Again, he is hurting his NFL chances, because a mans word means a ton. And his isn't worth shit.

He will be drafted, probably mid first round and won’t have to resort to any slippin’ Jimmy strategies to become a multi-millionaire

They drafted Jameis Winston 1st overall and he certainly had some issues in college.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
He will be drafted, probably mid first round and won’t have to resort to any slippin’ Jimmy strategies to become a multi-millionaire

They drafted Jameis Winston 1st overall and he certainly had some issues in college.

How did that work out with Winston?

We'll see about that getting drafted in 1st round... He still has a lot of time to develop laziness and bad habits now that he's getting paid. This NIL thing is going to help a lot of kids, but it's also going to ruin a lot of kids who may have had wonderful NFL careers but won't sniff the NFL because they quit working hard in college after they got some money.

My Dad taught me that you have nothing without integrity. He said, "Your word is your bond". Twice in my working career, I was offered more money after committing to another company. Once it was six figures, but declined the opportunity. Your word means nothing to, too many folks today. FWIW, both jobs turned out very well for me.

I know the young man could care less what Hawk fans think, but karma is a bitch.
I had the same opportunity a couple of times after I had accepted another job and like you say my word is my bond. No wriggle room.

Reactions: hawkosx

As long as he doesn't plan on coming back here. He probably doesn't anyway. What's sad is that someone is allowed to cause lots of grief simply based on their position or status honestly. It's a game, maybe I should start treating it that way. I won't waste anymore time on this child, which is what he's acting like, as if he cares anyway, he's all set up, alas, if it wasn't for sports, he definitely wouldn't have this kind of privilege to affect so many.

I really doubt he's aware enough to know that his decision means a lot more to us than just sports. It's symbolic of us losing our own and the way he's doing it certainly appears to be malicious. Hopefully we don't forget this as fans. I certainly won't.

Reactions: DewHawk
I suppose he will always do what he thinks is best for him. But as you so eloquently stated, he did Iowa dirty, big and bad. (In my best Christopher Walken impersonation.)
Kirk still has KPs dirty wrist watch in His a** and will be crrying it around until KP gets a legit degree , IE Forever.

How did that work out with Winston?

Well, he was the Heisman Trophy winner, a National Champion, a Pro Bowler, the number 1 draft pick, the NFL passing yards leader one season, played about 10 years in the NFL and has a net worth of over 20 million.

But, That’s not really the point I was trying to make. The NFL didn’t care about his college issues when it came draft time (which I think was the point you were trying to make about Proctor).

Reactions: PNWHawk
We'll see about that getting drafted in 1st round... He still has a lot of time to develop laziness and bad habits now that he's getting paid. This NIL thing is going to help a lot of kids, but it's also going to ruin a lot of kids who may have had wonderful NFL careers but won't sniff the NFL because they quit working hard in college after they got some money.

Agreed. Lots of time yet. Let’s just say he has the potential to be a high/mid 1st round pick

As long as he doesn't plan on coming back here. He probably doesn't anyway. What's sad is that someone is allowed to cause lots of grief simply based on their position or status honestly. It's a game, maybe I should start treating it that way. I won't waste anymore time on this child, which is what he's acting like, as if he cares anyway, he's all set up, alas, if it wasn't for sports, he definitely wouldn't have this kind of privilege to affect so many.

I really doubt he's aware enough to know that his decision means a lot more to us than just sports. It's symbolic of us losing our own and the way he's doing it certainly appears to be malicious. Hopefully we don't forget this as fans. I certainly won't.

GREAT point in that last paragraph.

I don’t see it as malicious though. I just see it as a kid making some interesting choices to leverage as much money as he can. We as adults do that all the time (not all obviously).

What did CJ do besides get pissed off at how much Fran was playing Connor???? Completely different. I’m always rooting for CJ.
The real problem with CJ is he met with Fran the day before and said he was staying. I don't think Connor's minutes had any effect on CJ leaving, he wanted to go to Kentucky and got the chance.

His parents aren't giving him good guidance. Again, he is hurting his NFL chances, because a mans word means a ton. And his isn't worth shit.
A top shelf tackle isn’t going to hurt himself one bit in the draft because he transferred a time or two for NIL.

High school kids quits McDonald’s to go work at Burger King. McDonald’s calls him back and offers a little more money so he goes back. This doesn’t hurt the managers salary at either place, doesn’t affect profits at either place. Kid just makes a little more money. Same damn thing.

Butt hurt boomers on the couch.

Last edited:
Well, he tried out and didn't make the cut, for whatever reason. I guess he will just have to settle with going back to his old team. That puts us 1 closer to the scholarship limit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT