ADVERTISEMENT

the proctors must be so proud.

irony GIF

I’d say all the butt hurt fans are acting like children also. How many threads are there on the child now?

Meh. Most are acting like children in the fake Internet world. Not in the real world like KP

Here is a scenario. Alabama makes the NCAA Championship game next year. Against idk, Auburn, their arch rival. Bama down by 2, needs about 8 yards for decent fg attempt. 15 seconds left. False start on Proctor. Not once, but 3 times in a row. Takes them out of fg range. Fans ostracize Proctor, he transfers to Auburn…
If the rules allow it so be it.

All the butt hurt is about one thing. “It ruins my sports watching”.

Nobody gives a damn if some DIII kid transfers 8 times in four years.

In the "real world", people like GM's of NFL teams may see his shenanigans as a red flag. Just something he may want to consider...

Unless they think he will help them win as has been evidenced time and time again in the draft over the years.

The best ability is availability. Doesn’t hurt if you stay true to your word and have character…. Cj … kp…
Don’t get me wrong Proctor is on an entire different level of wrongdoing/true to your word/ all of that, I just don’t think CJ is even close to that.

Was funny listening to Charles Barkley at halftime of one of last night's games. Talked about how kids coming out of high school think they know everything and only want to do the fun stuff (offense/shooting) and don't care about the basics and playing defense.

Reactions: kceasthawk
most kids only have the opportunity to fvck their home state school once. kadyn managed to do it twice. and for those that would attack me. F**k you. good riddance KP.
As an Iowan or a former Iowan, do you owe "people of Iowa" anything?

Connor was the better player! And it played out that way also.

Now Patrick, not so much, but Connor was legit.
Legit awful shooter than caused other teams to double team others? Guy could pass exceptionally well for someone who didn't have someone guarding him. Can't believe anyone that follows BB sees Conner as a + Asset.

Reactions: Bro D
Legit awful shooter than caused other teams to double team others? Guy could pass exceptionally well for someone who didn't have someone guarding him. Can't believe anyone that follows BB sees Conner as a + Asset.
His job was to pass dumbass. To set up and run the offense.

His career assist-to-turnover ratio of 3.59 (527 assists; 147 turnovers) is second best in NCAA history…

His job was to pass dumbass. To set up and run the offense.

His career assist-to-turnover ratio of 3.59 (527 assists; 147 turnovers) is second best in NCAA history…
Dude also played through a ton of injuries.

Honestly, if we had Connor on this year's team we're in the tourney. If nothing else, he played with a chip on his shoulder, something we lacked at times this year.

Maybe our OL is better than we think. Maybe our culture is us against the world and he didn’t fit in.

no, no you will not. Never been to one and never plan on it. Dont live remotely close to Iowa City and have much better things to do.
Better things like calling an 18 year old a POS in a scorned fan thread on an anonymous message board in march? Got it

If the rules allow it so be it.

All the butt hurt is about one thing. “It ruins my sports watching”.

Nobody gives a damn if some DIII kid transfers 8 times in four years.
That’s the point…common sense rules shouldn’t allow so many transfers.

I'm going to be get off my lawn guy, but not sure it's cool for Pat to bring that kids name up, on national TV, in front of a bunch of Iowa fans and ".... sucks" chants.

And I think what KP did was shitty. But maybe times are changing and college kids are not off limits anymore. It made me uncomfortable.

I'll go yell at a cloud now. carry on...

I'm going to be get off my lawn guy, but not sure it's cool for Pat to bring that kids name up, on national TV, in front of a bunch of Iowa fans and ".... sucks" chants.

And I think what KP did was shitty. But maybe times are changing and college kids are not off limits anymore. It made me uncomfortable.

I'll go yell at a cloud now. carry on...
I agree but once a kid gets paid it changes everything and opens them up to a point. It has been turned into being not just about the love of the game anymore. Granted the majority don’t probably get anything beside having resources and tuition costs taken care of.

I think the kid or whoever he is taking advice from is not to bright. The rumor is he did not want to drop any weight. Which means he was not listening to the strength and conditioning coaches. He is also missing out on spring ball as the portal does not open until April 15th and not listening to the coaches here and with him transferring, he is not getting any work in here either. So basically he missed all of an off season because he would not listen to the gym coaches and now he is missing spring practice (with new coaches in Alabama). He sure did not improve his odds of starting this year at any school. Is he majoring in dipshitology??

Reactions: hawkosx
I think the kid or whoever he is taking advice from is not to bright. The rumor is he did not want to drop any weight. Which means he was not listening to the strength and conditioning coaches. He is also missing out on spring ball as the portal does not open until April 15th and not listening to the coaches here and with him transferring, he is not getting any work in here either. So basically he missed all of an off season because he would not listen to the gym coaches and now he is missing spring practice (with new coaches in Alabama). He sure did not improve his odds of starting this year at any school. Is he majoring in dipshitology??
If this was truly a major factor in why Proctor decided to go back to Alabama, then I think him leaving is a good thing for everyone involved. Iowa needs all the help they can get on the OL, but if someone is that lazy and entitled then good bye and good riddance. It’s not like Proctor was going to completely turn around Iowa’s misfortunes on offense, anyway.

I don’t want to bash a teenager, but I am tired of kids like Proctor who are so entitled and think the world should conform to him. It’s a serious epidemic in society and it’s just going to get worse. I can’t imagine Kirk is going to want to coach much longer with all this bullshit going on in college football. I’ll wish the Hawkeye program well, but I’m losing interest in college sports fast. I’ve barely watched one half of an NCAA tournament game this March, and I can barely remember who was playing. Oh, Dayton and Arizona.

Anyway, the NCAA is a joke. Between their inability to find and train more competent officials, the treatment Noah Shannon got, and the complete lack of control with NIL and the transfer portal, I’m pretty much sick of it all.

****ing connor mccaffery and asinine assists to turnover stats in a kadyn proctor thread. Fml this guy just won't go away

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I agree but once a kid gets paid it changes everything and opens them up to a point. It has been turned into being not just about the love of the game anymore. Granted the majority don’t probably get anything beside having resources and tuition costs taken care of.
Bingo.

Reactions: tdstick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT