ADVERTISEMENT

the proctors must be so proud.

Well, he was the Heisman Trophy winner, a National Champion, a Pro Bowler, the number 1 draft pick, the NFL passing yards leader one season, played about 10 years in the NFL and has a net worth of over 20 million dollars.

Well, outside of that What has he done that the rest of us haven't?

KP is a POS with zero integrity. This is the perfect time for me to stop watching college football as anything more than a brief bit of entertainment, I have better things to do than allow myself to care about it. It is only going to get much worse.

KP is a POS with zero integrity. This is the perfect time for me to stop watching college football as anything more than a brief bit of entertainment, I have better things to do than allow myself to care about it. It is only going to get much worse.

I’d wager $1000 you will still watch college football. (If I had $1000)

Well, he was the Heisman Trophy winner, a National Champion, a Pro Bowler, the number 1 draft pick, the NFL passing yards leader one season, played about 10 years in the NFL and has a net worth of over 20 million dollars.

Well, outside of that What has he done that the rest of us haven't?

Shoplift crab legs? I mean I’ve shoplifted before and I know people who have had crabs. But I’ve never shoplifted crabs.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
I’d wager $1000 you will still watch college football. (If I had $1000)

Shoplift crab legs? I mean I’ve shoplifted before and I know people who have had crabs. But I’ve never shoplifted crabs.
Let's not forget being accused of the R word.

Reactions: WSC72
I stopped watching Alabama play football about five years ago. I plan to continue the streak.

most kids only have the opportunity to fvck their home state school once. kadyn managed to do it twice. and for those that would attack me. F**k you. good riddance KP.
Just curious…does anyone know…did Proctor’s mom move to Alabama? If not, I think it may be difficult for Kadyn to come back to Iowa on a routine basis, without getting crap from Iowa fans.

As long as he doesn't plan on coming back here. He probably doesn't anyway. What's sad is that someone is allowed to cause lots of grief simply based on their position or status honestly. It's a game, maybe I should start treating it that way. I won't waste anymore time on this child, which is what he's acting like, as if he cares anyway, he's all set up, alas, if it wasn't for sports, he definitely wouldn't have this kind of privilege to affect so many.

I really doubt he's aware enough to know that his decision means a lot more to us than just sports. It's symbolic of us losing our own and the way he's doing it certainly appears to be malicious. Hopefully we don't forget this as fans. I certainly won't.
irony GIF

I’d say all the butt hurt fans are acting like children also. How many threads are there on the child now?

Just curious…does anyone know…did Proctor’s mom move to Alabama? If not, I think it may be difficult for Kadyn to come back to Iowa on a routine basis, without getting crap from Iowa fans.
I would assume that's the eventual plan if it hasn't happened yet. It's common sense anyway, not that they are steeped with much of that based on the recent ongoings. Still, I would assume their plan is to live off of their kid ASAP. Mom really doesn't like us, or the state, from what I gather, so much so, that even Alabama, as a state, is a better option. Football-wise, it makes sense, financially and long term though, Alabama must be a brief stop because it's not exactly a dream destination from my few experiences of being there.

Also, nobody is going to tell a 6-7 350 lb. kid directly to his face that he should leave and not come back but I'm sure, even he and his family know that after this latest stunt, it's probably best to not be associated with the state going forward. The return visits will probably be hasty and geared towards some event or reunion. He's no longer an "Iowa kid" going forward. He has to know that now I'd imagine.

Last edited:
Explains a lot if true...heard this on another site...

"He moved into a 3 bedroom apartment in Coralville by himself. They tried to get him to live with other players but he wanted to be alone. He was barely going to class. Coaches wanted him to lose some weight and he wasn’t particularly interested in that either. Guessing it was an awkward 2 months for everyone and the coaches were hoping once spring practice started things would change but he obviously didn’t even make it to that point."

What did CJ do besides get pissed off at how much Fran was playing Connor???? Completely different. I’m always rooting for CJ.
Your kidding right? Toward the end of the season smoke started that Uncle Joe, (who was supposed to be a friend of Frans from their days at Notre Dame, and who Fran did a solid by even offering CJ in the first place as he had ZERO P5 offers), was shopping CJ to Kentucky, (his dream school). Of course everyone denied it, even though Joe was all over social media bragging about it. Then in the off season we were prepping for the season and Fran asked CJ specifically if he was good. He said he was SEVERAL times right up the day before he announced he was hitting the portal. Fran was shocked and blindsided. EVERY other player who left during Frans tenure, he wished them well on the way out. When they announced CJ was leaving, he said Yep he's GONE. And that was all he said. Both Cmac and Pmac are on social media talking about how CJ bent Fran over. Again the Fredricks had a long relationship with Fran. and CJ would have been walking on anywhere else.

As long as he doesn't plan on coming back here. He probably doesn't anyway. What's sad is that someone is allowed to cause lots of grief simply based on their position or status honestly. It's a game, maybe I should start treating it that way. I won't waste anymore time on this child, which is what he's acting like, as if he cares anyway, he's all set up, alas, if it wasn't for sports, he definitely wouldn't have this kind of privilege to affect so many.

I really doubt he's aware enough to know that his decision means a lot more to us than just sports. It's symbolic of us losing our own and the way he's doing it certainly appears to be malicious. Hopefully we don't forget this as fans. I certainly won't.

How did kp "make" Iowa fans feel grief? If people are feeling that way then that response to his actions is on them for choosing to react in that manner.

On the flip side did kp "make" bama fans feel excited about his return?

Reactions: WSC72
How did kp "make" Iowa fans feel grief? If people are feeling that way then that response to his actions is on them for choosing to react in that manner.

On the flip side did kp "make" bama fans feel excited about his return?
Not condoning any threats but did you just wake up from hibernation and wonder what's going on man?

A top shelf tackle isn’t going to hurt himself one bit in the draft because he transferred a time or two for NIL.

High school kids quits McDonald’s to go work at Burger King. McDonald’s calls him back and offers a little more money so he goes back. This doesn’t hurt the managers salary at either place, doesn’t affect profits at either place. Kid just makes a little more money. Same damn thing.

Butt hurt boomers on the couch.

He can do whatever he wants. I just think it is a bad life philosophy.

Its like marrying a woman, then the first time he finds someone else better, goes for it, then begs to return to your former wife. She agrees, and then the next day you are of with another woman.

I already live 1700 miles from Iowa city, already record the games and dont get to them until Sunday evening at the earliest. I live in Montana there is far more stuff to do than watch a bunch of mercenaries make an ass of my alma mater

The Griz have been pretty good lately. You don’t ever watch them?

Reactions: diggetydug
Many people on this forum assume that leaving was his decision. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

Many people on this forum assume that leaving was his decision. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.
if you are implying it was Coach Ferentzes decision I would assume there would be a press release or some kind of statement that he had been dismissed from the team

Folks implying he shouldn't come back to Iowa.
Maybe you've missed the point of my post. kp can't make people feel or react in a certain way. Only each individual can make that choice as evidenced by the myriad of responses to the news.

It's a victim mentality when people externalize their responsibilites [which includes emotions] instead of internalizing them.

Maybe you've missed the point of my post. kp can't make people feel or react in a certain way. Only each individual can make that choice as evidenced by the myriad of responses to the news.

It's a victim mentality when people externalize their responsibilites [which includes emotions] instead of internalizing them.
I did not and was not referring to you, my bad.

I've mentioned this in other places but will here as well.

I've known both his parents for many years. His dad is a great guy that lives in the DSM metro area and I think he would prefer to be able to drive in person to watch his son play every weekend.

Now on to his mom, I will edit it to be as nice as possible. She and her family were never sports fans. They would say ISU was their favorite team but could probably never even name a player. They definately weren't blessed with money so the dollar is more of a driving force instead of playing for a team you care for.

I don't want to say the phrase 'meal ticket' so I won't.

Last edited:
no, no you will not. Never been to one and never plan on it. Dont live remotely close to Iowa City and have much better things to do.
Too bad…you’re missing out…the Spring game/practice is a fun event.

I've mentioned this in other places but will here as well.

I've known both his parents for many years. His dad is a great guy that lives in the DSM metro area and I think he would prefer to be able to drive in person to watch his son play every weekend.

Now on to his mom, I will edit it to be as nice as possible. She and her family were never sports fans. They would say ISU was their favorite team but could probably never even name a player. They definately weren't blessed with money so the dollar is more of a driving force instead of playing for a team you care for.

I don't want to say the phrase 'meal ticket' so I won't.
Do you work out at the healthy living center in clive, iowa?

Here is a scenario. Alabama makes the NCAA Championship game next year. Against idk, Auburn, their arch rival. Bama down by 2, needs about 8 yards for decent fg attempt. 15 seconds left. False start on Proctor. Not once, but 3 times in a row. Takes them out of fg range. Fans ostracize Proctor, he transfers to Auburn…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT