ADVERTISEMENT

The producer of 2000 Mules said in court that every single accusation made in the movie was totally invented

The part that always kills me about "election fixing" in 2020 is that Democrats underperformed in the Senate and House races. Did they simply decide to just do the presidency? Forget that there were House and Senate races! Why wouldn’t they fix all the elections? Maybe forgot to mark the ballots.

The part that always kills me about "election fixing" in 2020 is that Democrats underperformed in the Senate and House races. Did they simply decide to just do the presidency? Forget that there were House and Senate races! Why wouldn’t they fix all the elections? Maybe forgot to mark the ballots.
Why is the upcoming election only going to be “rigged” if Dumbf*ck loses?

Of course. You were all in that 2000 mules was the truth. Numerous posts. Totally sure that it was accurate.

The producers now come out and say it was all a lie.

So you believed the producers when they told you the lies and now don’t believe them when they tell you the truth.

You are in a cult.
Sadly, a large percentage of the American voting public has no ability to figure stuff out on their own. They lack “critical thinking skills” and their political party constantly attacks institutions that teach this skill (critical thinking).
A large number of American voters really are not qualified to vote…if it weren’t for that pesky Constitution.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Sadly, a large percentage of the American voting public has no ability to figure stuff out on their own. They lack “critical thinking skills” and their political party constantly attacks institutions that teach this skill (critical thinking).
A large number of American voters really are not qualified to vote…if it weren’t for that pesky Constitution.
Yup, that includes dead people etc. I want legit, fair, and accurate elections.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie and Tom Paris
Be honest, you've got to be a boomer right?
tumblr_o5qhhtiPyp1tlb56zo1_500.gif

Doesn't change how I feel. And doesn't mean aspects of the flick weren't true. They are covering their ass.
A lie wrapped around a kernel of truth. Is still a lie. As I’ve said before Dems can point at things that are unfair to them as well. Long voting lines thanks to fewer precincts. Voting shouldn’t be a 3 hour process.

Doesn't change how I feel. And doesn't mean aspects of the flick weren't true. They are covering their ass.
Aspects of the flick were not "true"

It is why they've been sued for defamation, and are recalling the movie, entirely.

No state identified voter fraud related to any of their "claims". The producer, himself, just told you they made it all up.

Also shouldn't take days to count the votes.

Yes. It should. Because the laws in many states do not allow them to begin counting ANY early votes until polls close. It has ALWAYS taken days - even weeks - to get the vote counts right. This is why states do not certify until weeks AFTER the election is completed - to ensure ALL votes are properly counted.

I've heard of it, but never understood what it meant. My answer is no.
So clueless. Got it. I'm not ruling out full of shit just yet though.

Here's the definition so you can answer the question:

Baby boomers, often shortened to boomers, are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The generation is often defined as people born from 1946 to 1964 during the mid-20th century baby boom.

Yes. It should. Because the laws in many states do not allow them to begin counting ANY early votes until polls close. It has ALWAYS taken days - even weeks - to get the vote counts right. This is why states do not certify until weeks AFTER the election is completed - to ensure ALL votes are properly counted.
Yup, it's convenient for you.

Also shouldn't take days to count the votes. Fair, accurate and legit voting is what the American people deserve.
Well when it’s extremely close. We’re waiting for military ballots. And then hand recounts are triggered. Don’t see a lot of ways around speeding things up. The only way around those issues would be to nationalize things. But then it would put too much power in too few of hands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT