ADVERTISEMENT

The producer of 2000 Mules said in court that every single accusation made in the movie was totally invented

There is video evidence

Here is the article challenging that. I know it is from red state but at least read the contents and then form your opinion. One of the first things I read today was the AP fact checks on this movie

I don’t disagree with you but this evidence from Dinesh is interesting. Have you looked at the evidence?

From the OG 2000 Mules thread....

@wausauhawk , you are going too easy on him. The above is from JUST the first 2 pages. RN was all in.

For the 4th time or so..I believed it was happening before the flick came out.

And you "believed" wrong.

60+ court cases where Trump's "lawyers" tossed around those claims, and they brought zero evidence to trial. They had >5 dozen chances to put up formal evidence, and they brought NOTHING.

Several of them are now losing their right to practice law over those false claims. Others are facing millions in defamation payments.

What does it take to get your brain to understand there's no relevant fraud to find? MOST of it has been Republicans voting illegally. Hell, the chair of the Colorado Republican Party was found guilty of voting using his GF's absentee ballot and got caught. They let him off easy, because he blamed a "diabetic episode". He got almost no penalty, when he should have spend 2-3 years in prison, because he clearly was intelligent enough he should have known better.

But he was white.

And you "believed" wrong.

60+ court cases where Trump's "lawyers" tossed around those claims, and they brought zero evidence to trial. They had >5 dozen chances to put up formal evidence, and they brought NOTHING.

Several of them are now losing their right to practice law over those false claims. Others are facing millions in defamation payments.

What does it take to get your brain to understand there's no relevant fraud to find? MOST of it has been Republicans voting illegally. Hell, the chair of the Colorado Republican Party was found guilty of voting using his GF's absentee ballot and got caught. They let him off easy, because he blamed a "diabetic episode". He got almost no penalty, when he should have spend 2-3 years in prison, because he clearly was intelligent enough he should have known better.

But he was white.
I didn't read all the bullshit you just wrote, at this point you are just writing for your BFs. It is your right.

• Sad
Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
BF #1, sorry you can't change my mind.
Allow me summarize to make sure I have it straight:
  • You have believed for years that the democrats organized ballot box stuffing with illegal ballots
  • Then the Movie 2000 Miles is released and you had many posts on here saying that this proved your belief.
  • The movie has since been discredited, by the producers themselves, as fake.
  • You have provided no evidence to support your belief other than the since discredited movie
  • You continue to hold your belief and your defense of that stance is you won’t change your mind no matter what and that your belief is somehow still valid.
Is that accurate? If so, you are certainly entitled to believe what you want, but surely you must recognize that most of us will be skeptical. Most of us will also rightly question your critical thinking skills since you cannot prove your belief and have no interest in changing it despite the overwhelming evidence that you are simply wrong.

Do you also see how people could say this is cult like behavior? There have been many examples of cults that had beliefs that could not be proven - see Jonestown for example. It is literally the same type of justification.

Most people that were in a cult and leave did not realize at the time that they were in a cult. Allow me to help you: YOU ARE IN A CULT

I'm not sure why anyone's arguing with him here - he's already said his beliefs on this topic aren't based on actual facts.
This is why the US judicial system is so critical in the era of Trump. It is the best forum yet devised by humans to determine the truth. The evidence is tested according to time tested rules of procedure and rules of evidence.

Is there an allegation or dispute? Have both parties submit their evidence and arguments before 12 randomly selected community members agreed upon between the parties. They will collectively render a judgment. Any errors or perceived wrongs can be appealed to a higher legal authority for review.

The problem here is that Trump and his acolytes have lost so frequently that they have now resorted to attacking the judicial system which rendered its judgment.

The Republican Party used to proclaim their respect and devotion to the rule of law. Now, they are trying to tear it down.

Of course, days for counting votes opens the door for fraud. Needs to see how many votes are needed.
Elapsed time is not a factor for election fraud. Tabulation takes time and with the technology currently in place it’s quite easy to demonstrate the integrity of the data time after time after time. The same results after each and every run through the machines with virtually zero variance in each set of results. The machines don’t lie and can be easily checked manually through a hand count however variances are generally higher when a human is tasked to tally the results. I love it when someone who has never worked an election tries to convince me that election fraud is so easily done. It’s not, and people like me who have worked many elections know that.

Elapsed time is not a factor for election fraud. Tabulation takes time and with the technology currently in place it’s quite easy to demonstrate the integrity of the data time after time after time. The same results after each and every run through the machines with virtually zero variance in each set of results. The machines don’t lie and can be easily checked manually through a hand count however variances are generally higher when a human is tasked to tally the results. I love it when someone who has never worked an election tries to convince me that election fraud is so easily done. It’s not, and people like me who have worked many elections know that.
You work the states where it takes multiple days to count? TIA

You work the states where it takes multiple days to count? TIA
That could be any state when the margin is close enough. It automatically triggers recounts which take time. Many counties and districts can’t afford enough equipment to run through the ballots quickly which exacerbates. Most recounts will also include manual tabulation which takes forever.

Reactions: sober_teacher
That could be any state when the margin is close enough. It automatically triggers recounts which take time. Many counties and districts can’t afford enough equipment to run through the ballots quickly which exacerbates. Most recounts will also include manual tabulation which takes forever.
Thanks for the info, so no? Any insight to what happens after those state poll workers goes home for the evening?

Thanks for the info, so no? Any insight to what happens after those state poll workers goes home for the evening?
Likely everything would be locked up including the tabulators. Already counted ballots would be bound with seals along with their count tapes. Uncounted ballots similarly would be bound to deter any tampering then unsealed the following day once the workers are ready to start running them through again. Naturally there will be different procedures from state to state as detailed in their procedural laws.

Isn't true? You don't think it goes on outside of that flick?

Systematic rampant fraud, box stuffing, and MIA boxes of ballots? No.

In fact, regardless of King Cheeto claiming it was bad, it has been deemed to be one of the most secure in our history. Just because he cannot accept another L, doesn't change that fact. His lost 62+ court cases and ZERO court cases showing rampant fraud are both also reasons to again say no. He has had 3 years to find evidence and start ANOTHER court case.

As stated, you think it is so, however, there is no evidence of rampant systematic fraud. There are certainly stories of 1 off events and bad individual actors, but no organized shenanigans to see here. Alternate facts do not sway me.

What EVIDENCE do you have to substantiate your belief?

Systematic rampant fraud, box stuffing, and MIA boxes of ballots? No.

In fact, regardless of King Cheeto claiming it was bad, it has been deemed to be one of the most secure in our history. Just because he cannot accept another L, doesn't change that fact. His lost 62+ court cases and ZERO court cases showing rampant fraud are both also reasons to again say no. He has had 3 years to find evidence and start ANOTHER court case.

As stated, you think it is so, however, there is no evidence of rampant systematic fraud. There are certainly stories of 1 off events and bad individual actors, but no organized shenanigans to see here. Alternate facts do not sway me.

What EVIDENCE do you have to substantiate your belief?
What evidence do you have it doesn't happen? Because of this flick?

LOL - you're a pussy just like the rest of the right wing looneys who won't answer a simple, direct question. Thanks for proving that point.
I've answered it before, read the thread. Don't call me any of your wife's pets names for you stud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT