ADVERTISEMENT

The producer of 2000 Mules said in court that every single accusation made in the movie was totally invented

What evidence do you have it doesn't happen? Because of this flick?

This spoof film weighs ZERO into my position. Felt this way before, wasn't swayed with it when presented because it smelled like BS only to be formally and officially to be determined to be straight BS.
"What evidence do you have it doesn't happen? " Everything I just posted. Constant lost court cases. The experts have evaluated and determined. No contrary proof submitted.

I've answered you twice. And now repeat my question, what EVIDENCE do you have to suggest the legal and experts are wrong? Not feelings, thoughts, suspicions or tin foil hat string diagrams, but actual certified evidence of fraud?

This spoof film weighs ZERO into my position. Felt this way before, wasn't swayed with it when presented because it smelled like BS only to be formally and officially to be determined to be straight BS.
"What evidence do you have it doesn't happen? " Everything I just posted. Constant lost court cases. The experts have evaluated and determined. No proof submitted.

I've answered you twice. And now repeat my question, what EVIDENCE do you have to suggest the legal and experts are wrong? Not feelings, thoughts, suspicions or tin foil hat string diagrams, but actual certified evidence of fraud?
There are testimonies and footage out there outside of the flick. You can search yourself. Up to you to decide,

I don't need any validity on it.

1*KQlYzsYUbNc3dmXetImSEQ.jpeg

Bad news @Ferentz_Fan , all I could find for you "when I search for "PROOF of 2020 voter fraud" is more evidence of no fraud. These were the first articles returned, no filtering at all. Ergo, rampant fraud does not exist....

PS, the last one shows that even trump's analysis shows no fraud.

Last edited:
One of the hallmarks of our system of justice is that you have to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt. You are the one claiming election laws were broken and yet you have provided ZERO evidence to support this supposed crime.

Instead you are demanding the rest of us prove a crime was not committed. How very Soviet of you! This is not how it is done in free countries. You made the claim…prove it or maybe move to Russia where their style of justice aligns with your asinine approach.

One of the hallmarks of our system of justice is that you have to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt. You are the one claiming election laws were broken and yet you have provided ZERO evidence to support this supposed crime.

Instead you are demanding the rest of us prove a crime was not committed. How very Soviet of you! This is not how it is done in free countries. You made the claim…prove it or maybe move to Russia where their style of justice aligns with your asinine approach.
Pretty sure he is just trolling to be a dick. Dictatorship 101 day one: Cast doubt on election integrity. Text book..

How about a five-year targeted investigation by the Bush43 DoJ? They fired federal prosecutors for refusing to take part in their wild-goose chase. And after FIVE YEARS, they quietly closed up shop finding exactly zero cases of organized fraud outside of small-town, vote-buying schemes for local offices. The rest were one-offs mostly committed by people who were confused and thought they could legally vote. One ex-con was so sure he could vote that he presented his prison-issued ID stamped "OFFENDER" when he registered. Legal immigrants in FL were prosecuted because they filled out voter registration cards given to them at the FLDMV.

How about a five-year targeted investigation by the Bush43 DoJ? They fired federal prosecutors for refusing to take part in their wild-goose chase. And after FIVE YEARS, they quietly closed up shop finding exactly zero cases of organized fraud outside of small-town, vote-buying schemes for local offices. The rest were one-offs mostly committed by people who were confused and thought they could legally vote. One ex-con was so sure he could vote that he presented his prison-issued ID stamped "OFFENDER" when he registered. Legal immigrants in FL were prosecuted because they filled out voter registration cards given to them at the FLDMV.
And yet GOP controlled legislatures across the country have rammed thru hundreds of pieces of “election integrity” laws over the past decade…which they oddly can’t identify the fraud they’d address when asked about them.

I’ve asked dozens of times for examples of voter fraud on scales large enough to tip elections. No one’s ever provided one.

And yet GOP controlled legislatures across the country have rammed thru hundreds of pieces of “election integrity” laws over the past decade…which they oddly can’t identify the fraud they’d address when asked about them.

I’ve asked dozens of times for examples of voter fraud on scales large enough to tip elections. No one’s ever provided one.
Large enough, so you admit it happens in some capacity....me too. Was that so tough?

Large enough, so you admit it happens in some capacity....me too. Was that so tough?
No one has ever said it doesn’t happen period. There is simply zero evidence it happens on any level large enough that we should be questioning the validity of our elections.

And yet, the GOP continues to campaign on this and pass legislation that purportedly solves a problem that doesn’t exist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT