ADVERTISEMENT

The producer of 2000 Mules said in court that every single accusation made in the movie was totally invented

So clueless. Got it. I'm not ruling out full of shit just yet though.

Here's the definition so you can answer the question:

Baby boomers, often shortened to boomers, are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The generation is often defined as people born from 1946 to 1964 during the mid-20th century baby boom.
You don't speak for me, whatever label you are trying to instill, my answer is no. Give it up ladies. You are starting to embarrass yourselves.

You don't speak for me, whatever label you are trying to instill, my answer is no. Give it up ladies. You are starting to embarrass yourselves.
WTF are you talking about? You were asked a simple question by another poster and you claimed to not understand what the term "Boomer" means. So I gave you the definition. It appears you're saying you were not born in the years from 1946 - 1964.

What year were you born?

WTF are you talking about? You were asked a simple question by another poster and you claimed to not understand what the term "Boomer" means. So I gave you the definition. It appears you're saying you were not born in the years from 1946 - 1964.

What year were you born?

https://salemnewschannel.com/

Salem Media Group, Inc. and its former publishing division, Regnery Publishing (together, "Salem"), published a film and book entitled 2000 Mules that examines allegations of voter fraud related to the 2020 presidential election. In publishing the film and the book, we relied on representations made to us by Dinesh D'Souza and True the Vote, Inc. ("TTV") that the individuals depicted in the videos provided to us by TTV, including Mr. Andrews, illegally deposited ballots. We have learned that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has cleared Mr. Andrews of illegal voting activity in connection with the event depicted in 2000 Mules.

It was never our intent that the publication of the 2000 Mules film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews' image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family. We have removed the film from Salem's platforms, and there will be no future distribution of the film or the book by Salem.
So MAGA bought this all hook line and sinker as well. When are they ever going to admit they have been conned???

Reactions: Torg
Unfortunate if true, and yes I believe there is still ballot harvesting going on mostly on the Dem side. Don't try to change my mind, no gotcha moment for me, sorry to disappoint ladies.
You're in a cult. You just don't realize it. You. Got. Conned.

The part that always kills me about "election fixing" in 2020 is that Democrats underperformed in the Senate and House races. Did they simply decide to just do the presidency? Forget that there were House and Senate races! Why wouldn’t they fix all the elections? Maybe forgot to mark the ballots.
The people we try to convince don't have the logic chip in their brains.

Yup, that includes dead people etc. I want legit, fair, and accurate elections.
You already have them. Unless your party gets their way. It's always projection from Republicans. THEY tried to steal the election, just as they are trying to do this year. But again, you refuse to see what's right in front of your eyes. Fake electors, Rudy and Jenna, etc...

I have often thought of this. How far into authoritarian territory does the country have to go if in fact Orange Julius gets elected before MAGA’s think “ooops…”
I don't think this generation of MAGA will understand what they did. If that happens it will be interesting/scary to see how the liberals and Democratic party get silenced.

So MAGA bought this all hook line and sinker as well. When are they ever going to admit they have been conned???

They cannot

F5X4K6iXsAAgWca

I have often thought of this. How far into authoritarian territory does the country have to go if in fact Orange Julius gets elected before MAGA’s think “ooops…”
It will be ooops. When a Dem uses Trump precedents and takes control. It will happen only a matter of when.

Also shouldn't take days to count the votes. Fair, accurate and legit voting is what the American people deserve.

Yup, it's convenient for you.
See, this is a situation where you have a problem with the rules for counting votes that each state has; all of whom are different.

It’s not, in any way shape or form, a reason to question the validity of election results.

See, this is a situation where you have a problem with the rules for counting votes that each state has; all of whom are different.

It’s not, in any way shape or form, a reason to question the validity of election results.
That is your opinion, and yes I have a problem with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT