ADVERTISEMENT

The Purge -- Murder Tourists

Should tourists form other countries be allowed to come to America to participate in the purge?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

millah_22

HB Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
In the 3rd purge movie, they introduce the fact that people from other countries fly into America to participate in the annual purge. Those countries do not have a purge of their own. Should they be allowed to do this?

I'm kind of split. On one hand, I agree with Pinehawk. But on the other, it can really turn into FAAFO real fast. If they've never lived it, they'll prob die pretty easy if they go out purging.

No, foreigners should be brought here for PreSeason Purge;
Just imagine how much better the purge could be if you got the Purgers in midseason form by purging on some damn foreigners.

Why not? We’re giving them driver licenses and paying for their houses now. Might as well let them have all the fun and let them kill our bums as well. I’m guessing Newsom came up with this idea. Pathetic.

I'm kind of split. On one hand, I agree with Pinehawk. But on the other, it can really turn into FAAFO real fast. If they've never lived it, they'll prob die pretty easy if they go out purging.

I want to purge people who capitalize A for "and" in acronyms

No, everything closes up during the purge.

I say, if you don’t pay the taxes, you can’t swing the axes.

Purge is for Americans.
It’s just one night. I’m sure they have hotels and eat out before the big night. Do all the touristy stuff and then go hunting. Shirley they can’t just fly in, kill, and fly out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT