ADVERTISEMENT

The Rag poll apparently was not too kind to Biden.

CeMar_Clone

HB Legend
Jul 20, 2001
Some reporters have been talking about it, apparently Biden is fading on the poll, and the Dems had to kill the poll. Will be interesting to see what happens tonight. I believe that tonight is the beginning of the end of Biden. Sheer panic will soon set in . John Kerry was even talking of stepping in and running. LOL!

Senior DNC operatives tomorrow starting to realize they must now actually support crazy Pocahontas:

giphy.gif

1436981927-giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
From what I’m seeing on social media, the poll isn’t too far off of it was bad for Biden. Sounds good for Sanders. :confused:

Some reporters have been talking about it, apparently Biden is fading on the poll, and the Dems had to kill the poll. Will be interesting to see what happens tonight. I believe that tonight is the beginning of the end of Biden. Sheer panic will soon set in . John Kerry was even talking of stepping in and running. LOL!
So the DMRs explanation was a lie- shocked

Pubs better figure out soon who the real Dem target is so the lie machine can be recalibrated. Another swing and a miss from the brain trust. So out of touch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT