ADVERTISEMENT

The real corrupt judge presiding over Trump's criminal case

Because team sports.
In this case, absolutely. What judge indefinitely suspends a trial with no reason given? Only reason she opened it back up was to entertain Trump's absurd claim that it should be thrown out.

In this case, absolutely. What judge indefinitely suspends a trial with no reason given? Only reason she opened it back up was to entertain Trump's absurd claim that it should be thrown out.
What if there was a judge that wouldn't allow an expert witness to define what is and isn't against election law, when the entire case is about a candidate allegedly breaking election law? Or what if there was a judge who threatened a defense witness with contempt because the judge didn't like the facial expressions of the witness?

Is that the kind of thing a biased and conflicted judge might do and say? Asking for a friend.

Next time you're defending yourself in a criminal trial, try publicly bashing the judges daughter. See how far it gets you.
Huey, one thing we can always count on you for is reliable comic relief.

What if there was a judge that wouldn't allow an expert witness to define what is and isn't against election law, when the entire case is about a candidate allegedly breaking election law?
The judge is the expert. What you're arguing is that the judge should have allowed a second judge to tell the jury how the law works. That makes no sense.

What if there was a judge that wouldn't allow an expert witness to define what is and isn't against election law, when the entire case is about a candidate allegedly breaking election law? Or what if there was a judge who threatened a defense witness with contempt because the judge didn't like the facial expressions of the witness?

Is that the kind of thing a biased and conflicted judge might do and say? Asking for a friend.
Rolling your eyes at the judge could be considered an expression of contempt. How about the defense witness not act like an idiot?

What if there was a judge that wouldn't allow an expert witness to define what is and isn't against election law, when the entire case is about a candidate allegedly breaking election law?

Or what if there was a judge who threatened a defense witness with contempt because the judge didn't like the facial expressions of the witness?

The judge is considered to be the expert on the law. You never get an expert to come in to explain the law to a jury. That just doesn’t happen.

You think you can’t be held in contempt for facial expressions or non-verbal actions in court? That’s adorbs.

If he was biased, he would have immediately held him in contempt rather than calling a break and providing the witness a warning about what was the contemptuous conduct.

Like usual, you are in over your head and should stop.

The judge is the expert. What you're arguing is that the judge should have allowed a second judge to tell the jury how the law works. That makes no sense.
The judge is human and bias, just like the judge you’re calling out.

Reactions: ICHerky
It went beyond rolling eyes. Witness also interrupted proceedings and made comments when he didn't agree with the judge.
So, show me the statute that says rollings ones eyes, or more accurately the witness raised his eyebrows according to a witness to the incident, is against the law. Liberal democrat attorney and law professor Dershowitz.

I have observed and participated in trials throughout the world. I have seen justice and injustice in China, Russia, Ukraine, England, France, Italy, Israel, as well as in nearly 40 of our 50 states.

But in my 60 years as a lawyer and law professor, I have never seen a spectacle such as the one I observed sitting in the front row of the courthouse yesterday.

The judge in Donald Trump’s trial was an absolute tyrant, though he appeared to the jury to be a benevolent despot. He seemed automatically to be ruling against the defendant at every turn.

So, show me the statute that says rollings ones eyes, or more accurately the witness raised his eyebrows according to a witness to the incident, is against the law. Liberal democrat attorney and law professor Dershowitz.

I have observed and participated in trials throughout the world. I have seen justice and injustice in China, Russia, Ukraine, England, France, Italy, Israel, as well as in nearly 40 of our 50 states.

But in my 60 years as a lawyer and law professor, I have never seen a spectacle such as the one I observed sitting in the front row of the courthouse yesterday.

The judge in Donald Trump’s trial was an absolute tyrant, though he appeared to the jury to be a benevolent despot. He seemed automatically to be ruling against the defendant at every turn.

Costello wasn't the defendant. He was a witness. Who was being disrespectful. If you were doing the same, in any court or with any judge, you would be dressed down too. And again this went beyond rolling eyes. Costello was making comments and arguing points with the judge even when he wasn't supposed to be talking.

Merchans wife worked for Lelita James and his daughter raises millions upon millions of dollars for Biden and other democrats. Merchan has donated to Biden directly.

Cannon suspended the trial because of evidence tampering by Jack Smith and the fbi. She could have dismissed the case wirh prejudice but didn't. Most likely to discover what exactly happened there.

Costello wasn't the defendant. He was a witness. Who was being disrespectful. If you were doing the same, in any court or with any judge, you would be dressed down too. And again this went beyond rolling eyes. Costello was making comments and arguing points with the judge even when he wasn't supposed to be talking.
He is also a a lawyer with a huge amount of success in the courtroom that was commenting on the judges decisions. Inappropriate but much more likely a realistic view of the judges rulings and demeanor.

Merchan is so far out of bounds on this case it is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: sdhawkeye
A small sample of Court decorum orders:

- A party should not by facial expression, nodding, nor other conduct exhibit any opinion, adverse or favorable, concerning any testimony which is being given by a witness. The attorney should privately admonish his or her own clients and witnesses to avoid such conduct.

- Counsel shall admonish all persons at the counsel table who make gestures, facial expressions, audible comments, or the like, as manifestations of
approval or disapproval during the testimony of witnesses, or at any other time. This behavior is strictly prohibited.

- Do not ever, by facial expression or other conduct, exhibit any opinion concerning any witness' testimony. Counsel will admonish their clients and witnesses about this common occurrence.

Abby Sounds like a parent bitching about their kid’s teacher for picking on their kid in school when in reality their kid is a jackass disruptive pos little bastard…

Merchans wife worked for Lelita James and his daughter raises millions upon millions of dollars for Biden and other democrats. Merchan has donated to Biden directly.

Cannon suspended the trial because of evidence tampering by Jack Smith and the fbi. She could have dismissed the case wirh prejudice but didn't. Most likely to discover what exactly happened there.
Just look where she comes from….

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
Were you there, because law professor Dershowitz was and he said the judge was a tyrant and Dershowitz is no Republican apologist, he's a liberal democrat, just one who believes in fairness and justice.

Were you there, because law professor Dershowitz was and he said the judge was a tyrant and Dershowitz is no Republican apologist, he's a liberal democrat, just one who believes in fairness and justice.
Dershowitz, the one who is on Fox News all the time?

LOL.

He’s now a Republican apologist who is writing op-eds for the Post and who got massages at Epstein’s but never took off his underwear. ;-)

Reactions: Huey Grey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT