ADVERTISEMENT

The real corrupt judge presiding over Trump's criminal case

LOL.

He’s now a Republican apologist who is writing op-eds for the Post and who got massages at Epstein’s but never took off his underwear. ;-)
You lefties are people of real character. You have no problem eating one of your own if they dare tell the truth or step out line. First it was B. Maher now Dershowitz. Keep it classy Stalinists

You lefties are people of real character. You have no problem eating one of your own if they dare tell the truth or step out line. First it was B. Maher now Dershowitz. Keep it classy Stalinists

LOL

So no substantive response but name calling?

BAU for you.

Were you there, because law professor Dershowitz was and he said the judge was a tyrant and Dershowitz is no Republican apologist, he's a liberal democrat, just one who believes in fairness and justice.
Uh obv I wasn't there. But that's what was being reported by numerous news outlets.

So, show me the statute that says rollings ones eyes, or more accurately the witness raised his eyebrows according to a witness to the incident, is against the law. Liberal democrat attorney and law professor Dershowitz.

I have observed and participated in trials throughout the world. I have seen justice and injustice in China, Russia, Ukraine, England, France, Italy, Israel, as well as in nearly 40 of our 50 states.

But in my 60 years as a lawyer and law professor, I have never seen a spectacle such as the one I observed sitting in the front row of the courthouse yesterday.

The judge in Donald Trump’s trial was an absolute tyrant, though he appeared to the jury to be a benevolent despot. He seemed automatically to be ruling against the defendant at every turn.

Wow. That's what people see and hear in the FOX/Trump echo chamber?

Reactions: EasyHawk
Well there you go,.. You do realize that most news outlets are trash, correct?
Suit yourself who you want to believe. Costello sucked as a witness. Prosecution are him alive. Even his own emails were used against him. It's probably not likely that all these news outlets are lying and the judge called him out for nothing.

The last time Dershowitz seemed somewhat liberal was, what, 30 years ago?

Maher is still occasionally reasonable - just less so than in the past. When his anti-woke shtick (Politically Incorrect) was co-opted and transmogrified by the right, he should have made the difference clear, not joined in.

The last time Dershowitz seemed somewhat liberal was, what, 30 years ago?

Maher is still occasionally reasonable - just less so than in the past. When his anti-woke shtick (Politically Incorrect) was co-opted and transmogrified by the right, he should have made the difference clear, not joined in.
I believe Dershowitz has stated in the past year that his colleagues have shunned him for speaking the law, when appearing sympathetic towards DT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT