ADVERTISEMENT

‘Very, very troubling’: Judges, lawyers flummoxed by Judge Cannon

Oh, and the people you idiots quoted are somehow better? More libtard logic. The guy made a point there hasn't been any case law surrounding this issue and somehow it's beyond your jaded minds that arguments from both sides could be presented and heard? That's just so terrible isn't it. You people are ridiculous.

More use of libtards? Try to use your big boy words instead of resorting to smears.

Both sides are presenting arguments. This is about non-parties being allowed to argue in the district court. Try to follow along.

Have you called the court and told them you have read the statutes and your research shows Trump has an absolute right to these papers and the case should be immediately dismissed?

Let me get down to your level of intelligence: he may temporarily have them in his possession, but he can't keep (take) them. Which is what many people have been arguing against you about here.

I know you won't admit to being wrong, as in other arguments we have had, so I'll let you go on being the idiot but on ignore now.
Glad I'm on ignore. One less uninformed person who can't follow the conversation. My argument has been consistently about possession as you mentioned. You can't possess them without taking them. Ownership and custody are the words you're trying to use as are the others here. That is not the discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Glad I'm on ignore. One less uninformed person who can't follow the conversation. My argument has been consistently about possession as you mentioned. You can't possess them without taking them. Ownership and custody are the words you're trying to use as are the others here. That is not the discussion.
And you can’t just take any document you wish when leaving office and try to keep them.

More use of libtards? Try to use your big boy words instead of resorting to smears.

Both sides are presenting arguments. This is about non-parties being allowed to argue in the district court. Try to follow along.

Have you called the court and told them you have read the statutes and your research shows Trump has an absolute right to these papers and the case should be immediately dismissed?
No thanks, you all started it as I told you before and it clearly gets to you because you can't help yourself but to bring it up. And who gives two shits that they are being allowed in district court. That's where the case is right now. It doesn't matter that it's "unusual". You libtards started all sorts of legal bastardization and now you want to raise hell on everything Cannon does. It's pathetic and hypocritical. I didn't see you boneheads on here complaining about Merchan and all his stupidity. You're hacks.

No thanks, you all started it as I told you before and it clearly gets to you because you can't help yourself but to bring it up. And who gives two shits that they are being allowed in district court. That's where the case is right now. It doesn't matter that it's "unusual". You libtards started all sorts of legal bastardization and now you want to raise hell on everything Cannon does. It's pathetic and hypocritical. I didn't see you boneheads on here complaining about Merchan and all his stupidity. You're hacks.

More use of libtards. Embarrassing.

You should also consider paragraphs and taking a breath.

So to be clear, you have the slam dunk winner that will get Trump out of this case based on your legal research - we just have to read the statute - but haven’t told his legal team or the Court? Sad.

He needs your help. You should call now.

He can take all the documents with him and fulfill his statutory duty which was to separate them for transfer to NARA. There was no time limitation on doing that and NARA knew that. There is no criminal component here.
If this were the case, the search warrant would never have been issued, no charges would ever be filed.

You’re completely wrong here.

More use of libtards. Embarrassing.

You should also consider paragraphs and taking a breath.

So to be clear, you have the slam dunk winner that will get Trump out of this case based on your legal research - we just have to read the statute - but haven’t told his legal team or the Court? Sad.

He needs your help. You should call now.
I’d tell ym to stick to his area of expertise. Unfortunately from the CyberNinja thread he lacked an understanding of audits as well.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Nobody on here personifies more, thinking they are an intellectual, but is the opposite, than you. You’re a dupe.

He can take all the documents with him and fulfill his statutory duty which was to separate them for transfer to NARA. There was no time limitation on doing that and NARA knew that. There is no criminal component here.
You’re getting dumber with each post!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Those things, and more traditional "tighty-whities" are simply subcategories of "briefs".

tumblr_inline_nm1uqv96hB1t6z6t1_540.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tumorboy
What’s really weird here, s that if you follow his logic that Trump could take anything he wanted and not return anything he didn’t want to, then that also means Biden keeping docs in his garage was also totally legit also.
Nice work misrepresenting what I've been saying. JFC. And Biden NEVER had the PRA, FPA, and PTA statutes as a defense.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
You’re getting dumber with each post!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Coming from one of the most incompetent posters on here isn't saying much. You ever going to back up anything you spew? Nope, you're a bomb thrower who is dumber than Joe and that's saying a lot.

Nice work misrepresenting what I've been saying. JFC. And Biden NEVER had the PRA, FPA, and PTA statutes as a defense.
It's a logical conclusion based on your previous posts.

Trump doesn't have those statutes as a defense either - or would you care to guess why he hasn't been able to get the case tossed because of them?

Reactions: franklinman
What does this mean for us non-lawyers?
There is at least one cursory look into AC’s actions by the Circuit court. I would assume if anything comes out of it that Jack Smith can then use that decision to bring his own motion to dismiss Cannon.*

*Not a lawyer so my opinion may be completely bonkers.😁

What does this mean for us non-lawyers?
Probably not much, because anyone can file a complaint

It'd mean a lot more, if there are retired federal judges - particularly conservative ones - filing the same complaint & citing case laws that indicate Cannon's actions are inconsistent w/ her prior case rulings.

EDIT: And also inconsistent with prior case law in cases not involving DJT.

Last edited:
Probably not much, because anyone can file a complaint

It'd mean a lot more, if there are retired federal judges - particularly conservative ones - filing the same complaint & citing case laws that indicate Cannon's actions are inconsistent w/ her prior case rulings.

EDIT: And also inconsistent with prior case law in cases not involving DJT.
She doesn't have much or a track record does she?

It's a logical conclusion based on your previous posts.

Trump doesn't have those statutes as a defense either - or would you care to guess why he hasn't been able to get the case tossed because of them?
Another poor response. He does have them, the documents are literally presidential records. Were Biden's classified as presidential records? No, so shut up. They haven't presented them to the judge yet, either. There are other avenues of dismissal they have gone after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT