ADVERTISEMENT

The US is now provoking Russia and tilting toward World War III

May 17, 2021
The US is provoking Russia toward World War III. Corporations want war.

The top headline on CNN yesterday was about how the United States is openly taking credit for helping Ukraine target the Russian flag ship which sunk a couple weeks ago.

i’ve seen multiple headlines in the last week coming straight from sources in the Pentagon also taking credit for targeting and other help.

The military industrial complex loves this war. Their profits and their stock prices are going through the roof. Big oil loves it too. Many corporations love it because they’ve used it as a excuse to raise prices and reap unprecedented profits.

The first American who reported to be killed was a former Marine I believe who worked for an “undisclosed military contractor“.

There are hundreds of articles about this stuff so I’m not linking anything, but I’m starting this thread because I have been absolutely aghast that almost nobody in the main stream media is talking about negotiation and de-escalation, only cheerleading a war I could end up destroying us all.

• Haha
Reactions: Hondo_11

The top headline on CNN yesterday was about how the United States is openly taking credit for helping Ukraine target the Russian flag ship which sunk a couple weeks ago.

i’ve seen multiple headlines in the last week coming straight from sources in the Pentagon also taking credit for targeting and other help.

The military industrial complex loves this war. Their profits and their stock prices are going through the roof. Big oil loves it too. Many corporations love it because they’ve used it as a excuse to raise prices and reap unprecedented profits.

The first American who reported to be killed was a former Marine I believe who worked for an “undisclosed military contractor“.

There are hundreds of articles about this stuff so I’m not linking anything, but I’m starting this thread because I have been absolutely aghast that almost nobody in the main stream media is talking about negotiation and de-escalation, only cheerleading a war I could end up destroying us all.
There is a worldwide coalition of countries providing assistance to Ukraine. Countries are providing heavy arms, intelligence, cash, and ammunition. Countless world leaders have tried to get through to Putin to no avail. It appears like the battlefield is where the negotiations are taking place. What's your de-escalation strategy? Capitulation?

Putin is 100% to blame.

in today’s environment very little is going to be kept secret. The days of the military having influence over “information” ended around Vietnam.

a world economy and the internet and the obvious future demise of oil makes me wonder what is really to be gained by the accumulation of physical territory. All you gain is dumasses and poor that need to be educated and fed.

Putin is a fool and China has to be pissed behind closed doors.

I did learn tanks and planes are not so great. Drones and high tech armor/plane handheld devices sure can neuter them.

if I was Tawain I would have these devices around like old school pay phones and train all abled bodied citizens on how to use them.

Last edited:

Terrible take. Terrible. Russia invaded their neighbor when they stole a portion of this neighbor's country a couple of years before. The EU, USA and others have come together to sanction Russia with hopes they end their aggressions. The only country pushing war is Russia... who's actually actively engaged in war in another country not their own.

I think you guys are missing the point. I assume this information is classified…the USA intelligence agency’s taking out Russians. Some things are better not to publish.
The Pentagon has publicly stated the opposite of this. Lots of speculation and unnamed sources here.

They aren’t good at all. The administration has acted with caution on making sure not to escalate tensions with Russia. No planes, no troops.

This is like sending Putin pictures of you fuking his sister.
Kirby wasn't pleased with the leaks this morning to put it mildly.

If that's the bar the US and the rest of the world crossed that line the first days of the war
Yup. And yet some in the administration think there's some kind of bright line where some assistance is provocative, and some isn't. Seems like we are just seeing how far we can go, slowly, to stretch this out.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT