ADVERTISEMENT

The wheels falling off at good ol F*** st.????

If only MorleysDawg had something to offer to be considered astute or perspicacious, but instead we get a rambling rant of nonsense. I would suggest MorleysDawg stay on the Blue and White with more like minds and similar levels of wrestling intelligence:).

Last edited:
Oh and you know exactly why I do this so stop hiding it from your buddies as to why I come here. You see folks, Turk is constantly scolding us for talking about your Hawkeyes on our board. So...because of him, I pop up here as much as I can when I want to talk about your team. And so, if you want to blame anyone for my being here...

Blame Turk. :)
Sounds exactly like something you would say. I suppose I'm the reason you got banned here a dozen times. Anybody but you right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nitt
Naw. According to your mod, that was done as a collective. Unless of course you were part of the skin thinned group of bellyachers he was addressing.
I see. So the posters here got you banned many times over. Not at all to do with what you said about Iowa wrestlers/coaches and fans correct?

Yep, and they were falling apart last year at this time all the way until March according to this board. That is, until they got 4 champs and gave the Hawkeyes best team in over a decade a run for its money. Thats right...the team falling apart gained in one season...4 individual champs...more than your entire team throughout their entire careers combined.

And since we are playing your "falling apart" game, we can do that to just about every team out there. Let's take your Hawks as an example. They have 125 lber that won't wrestle out of fear his body will fall apart before March. They have a 133 that is just as likely to go balististic on someone off the mat than not. They have a 149 that can't stay healthy. A 165 that never wrestles to his seed at Nationals. A 174 that didn't really want to come back another year and a 184 that doesn't care if he ever wrestles again.

This could be a very f** thread to revist in March.
Especially if your "super team"...the one that you've all been waiting on finishes with exactly ONE team championship throughout their entire careers and Spencer being the only one able to get an individual title.
Oh...will be even more f** if his wheels "fall off" and fails to be the Hawks very first 4 timer. :)

I almost want to wish a sick PSU team loses today and gives you and the rest here another reason to believe their wheels are falling off. It will help make that end of season Hawk fans meltdown that we became accustomed to seeing the majority of the past 12 years even more epic than I rememember.
Well see we both agree on one thing almost. We both want to see F***nny state lose!!! GOOD LUCK with the end of the year BS!!!LOL!!!!

• Haha
This guy has as much of a boner for Spencer as he does Carl. He would literally bend over for anyone at 125 if they knocked off Spencer this year. You know you’re still a fluffer, right? And even though I like Nick Lee, he’s nowhere near Spencer Lee tough. He looks like a guy who was hurt and unable to train and looked like shit. I don’t think he’d be sent out there hobbled and with the flu for something meaningless…but then again, Carl did send berge out there after 52 concussions with a football helmet on. So there’s that. You’re in trouble if Nick Lee isn’t a finalist. Blame the flu, blame your mother for her drunken friendly cooter, blame whatever you want but just know psu is losing and you’ll always be a fluffer. Oh, and I’m within a few hrs drive of you if you want to bet your whole 42 cents on who wins nationals this year. And I’ll take Spencer over the field for a no cops involved punch in the mouth. Flu fluffer.

Keep hearing this same rehashed crap for everything. A team is not 4 guys. Last year, you lost IOWA won! The year before that, you had your asses handed to you at B1Gs!!!

This year you will not have 4 champions, and will be battling for a team trophy. All this with the best team $$$$ could buy.
It's pretty amazing how NIL money has changed things at PS. It seems like every weak weight they have is being filled by some pretty good wrestlers from other teams in the middle of the year. Lucky for other teams that there are only 9 scholarships per team for 4/5 years....

It's pretty amazing how NIL money has changed things at PS. It seems like every weak weight they have is being filled by some pretty good wrestlers from other teams in the middle of the year. Lucky for other teams that there are only 9 scholarships per team for 4/5 years....
SLUSHFUUUUUUUUUUND!

Reactions: HawkeyeFever62
This guy has as much of a boner for Spencer as he does Carl. He would literally bend over for anyone at 125 if they knocked off Spencer this year. You know you’re still a fluffer, right? And even though I like Nick Lee, he’s nowhere near Spencer Lee tough. He looks like a guy who was hurt and unable to train and looked like shit. I don’t think he’d be sent out there hobbled and with the flu for something meaningless…but then again, Carl did send berge out there after 52 concussions with a football helmet on. So there’s that. You’re in trouble if Nick Lee isn’t a finalist. Blame the flu, blame your mother for her drunken friendly cooter, blame whatever you want but just know psu is losing and you’ll always be a fluffer. Oh, and I’m within a few hrs drive of you if you want to bet your whole 42 cents on who wins nationals this year. And I’ll take Spencer over the field for a no cops involved punch in the mouth. Flu fluffer.
And Carl is sending Berge out YET AGAIN to fill a void in the line up after Carl was unable to BUY anyone else for the team... He did buy Dean and about 6 of the 125 pounders...he just decided the best medical move for Berge was to bring him back onto one of the toughest sports out there and wait for the next concussion to happen ...then its time to cue the " I cant understand what happened to Berge? " storyline...

Random observation that maybe fits in this thread....

In the recent Open Mat rankings PSU was 1 while Iowa was 2. Looking at PSU's rankings there isn't much room to improve. Four weights at number 1, a fifth weight at number 2, and a sixth weight at number 4. If PSU can pull off five finalists and four national champs well damn, hard not to say they didn't earn wherever they finish at nationals 2nd or 1st.

I didn't look too closely at Iowa's weight by weight rankings but a quick glance had me thinking Iowa could be looking a lot better in March e.g. Cassioppi who I think was ranked at 6 or 7.

Also worth noting in those rankings, neither PSU nor Iowa had anyone in the 125 rankings. I believe both will have guys finish in the top 8 when it's all said and done.

Probably not that insightful for a lot of the well read around here but my two cents:)

And Carl is sending Berge out YET AGAIN to fill a void in the line up after Carl was unable to BUY anyone else for the team... He did buy Dean and about 6 of the 125 pounders...he just decided the best medical move for Berge was to bring him back onto one of the toughest sports out there and wait for the next concussion to happen ...then its time to cue the " I cant understand what happened to Berge? " storyline...
SLUSHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND!

Is Berge under contract with Penn State or something? Or did he, of his own volition, decide to come back and wrestle for Penn State? I didn't realize that Cael has that much power. Do all coaches have that ability?

MAN- I am not sure what is going on here? O'tools "is the Favorite to win the Hodge???"really? Then these F*** staters, what is wrong with them? They are bringing Berge back, he was done with severe concussions. Now they will of course say it was never that bad, oh something!

If he returns, what is that half their lineup that was "added" to the already highest paid line up in history? Unbelievable what is going on over there!!!

Reactions: chuck285
Not a Missouri fan but Otoole just won junior world title and is busy putting guys lights out this year. Facts…

guy is dangerous.

we need desanto to keep bonusing and bring home the title.

Not a Missouri fan but Otoole just won junior world title and is busy putting guys lights out this year. Facts…

guy is dangerous.

we need desanto to keep bonusing and bring home the title.
no hate pls, but no 25,49,57,84 and maybe no 74, not this year.

MAN- I am not sure what is going on here? O'tools "is the Favorite to win the Hodge???"really? Then these F*** staters, what is wrong with them? They are bringing Berge back, he was done with severe concussions. Now they will of course say it was never that bad, oh something!

If he returns, what is that half their lineup that was "added" to the already highest paid line up in history? Unbelievable what is going on over there!!!
SLUSHFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND!!!!

Random observation that maybe fits in this thread....

In the recent Open Mat rankings PSU was 1 while Iowa was 2. Looking at PSU's rankings there isn't much room to improve. Four weights at number 1, a fifth weight at number 2, and a sixth weight at number 4. If PSU can pull off five finalists and four national champs well damn, hard not to say they didn't earn wherever they finish at nationals 2nd or 1st.

I didn't look too closely at Iowa's weight by weight rankings but a quick glance had me thinking Iowa could be looking a lot better in March e.g. Cassioppi who I think was ranked at 6 or 7.

Also worth noting in those rankings, neither PSU nor Iowa had anyone in the 125 rankings. I believe both will have guys finish in the top 8 when it's all said and done.

Probably not that insightful for a lot of the well read around here but my two cents:)
This is one sport where $$$ can buy Championships. See 2022. Nine scholarships, oh yeah....

• Haha
Is Berge under contract with Penn State or something? Or did he, of his own volition, decide to come back and wrestle for Penn State? I didn't realize that Cael has that much power. Do all coaches have that ability?
one of his sdsu wrestlers posted on twitter that psu was the only place he could wrestle this year for eligibility purposes.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT