ADVERTISEMENT

Things that have gone away, but shouldn’t have.

Floor dimmer switches.

4_hi_beam_switch_old_school1_63d22eaa273af3e4ae5808ea1e60f59cf0a8e928.jpg

I would expand that to all sorts of mechanical switches, knobs and dials. Everything is on a touchscreen now, and if the computer fails, nothing works.
I just get tired of washing the windshield or turning on the blinker when I intend to dim my lights!

Reactions: Moral
I would expand that to all sorts of mechanical switches, knobs and dials. Everything is on a touchscreen now, and if the computer fails, nothing works.

One of the things I love about my Jeep Wrangler is that it doesn’t have a great deal of fancy stuff. Crank windows, knobs to change the A/C settings. If you want to adjust the side mirrors, no electronic buttons…roll down the window & change it with your hand.

Cargo shorts
Those have definitely not gone away, that is what I wear when not working or sleeping in the summer. That is the one good thing I’ve found about getting to a certain age - I no longer care at all what is in or not or really what my clothes look like. Cargo shorts are great. I hope Eddie Bauer keeps making them!

Those have definitely not gone away, that is what I wear when not working or sleeping in the summer. That is the one good thing I’ve found about getting to a certain age - I no longer care at all what is in or not or really what my clothes look like. Cargo shorts are great. I hope Eddie Bauer keeps making them!
Paging @WisestIowan

• Wow
Reactions: WisestIowan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT