ADVERTISEMENT

This is comical

I looked up what bowl that even was. The old Insight bowl in Phoenix. Neat. My first thought was cool, long shot this team could even make a bowl, but the old lady wants to go back there after she visited Phoenix to see her aunt with her friend and daughter this summer.

Then I thought about how I didn't even watch the last two games and felt better for not wasting a Saturday on it. Thus I realized how idiotic it would be to fly halfway across the country to watch this boring ass excuse for football that I basically wouldn't walk across the street to see right now.

Even if this team eeks out a garbage bowl berth, how many people are going to spend and take time out of holiday season to go watch a bowl well before new years? Could be a record low turnout for a traditionally well traveling fanbase.

And of course yes this and other bowl projections right now are ridiculous, but just illustrating the point of how there is nothing compelling to make someone buy a plane ticket to go see this team.

Last edited:
Reactions: CookyMonster
I think we’ll get to a bowl.
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT