ADVERTISEMENT

This is Racism Right?

You must not haven been around for the Obama administration.

I was, and I know that POTUS did not comment on every street-level crime.
He did that idiotic beer summit but failed to comment on every street-level crime.

No…I hit the nail on the head and even you agree with me.

Jim, I am not sure what nail you feel you hit, but let's expand this conversation so you may be able to provide clarity.
The premise is that a POTUS responds to every street crime when the person being attacked is nonwhite; I am unaware of this historically; please provide the data that clarifies your position.

Partially. Federal hate crimes right?

Where is Biden?
Where is the race hustler Ben Crump?
Where is the DOJ?

Why isn’t this being played on loop on major network TV to drive outrage & division?
Based solely on the video, nothing more, it looks very unlikely they even knew his race. He was completely covered up with what looks like a hoodie and some distance from them with his back to them.

I know you're looking for a gotcha moment but seriously - without knowing anything else about this idk how you can expect an honest answer.

Did they know the kid? do any of them have a history of violence against white people? etc.
You're absolutely correct. Just like those who called for more info before rushing to judgement were correct about Floyd, Rittenhouse, or Michael Brown...

Yet the gotcha moment is that the left and media did not ask that question, and instead condoned or excused the BLM violence while stoking the race war, and sweeping the contrary facts under the rug when they came out.

I called for more info prior to jumping to conclusions in those situations too, did you?

sigh.

Does the media have a bias in that they’ll splatter certain crimes versus others? Yes.

Does acknowledging that make you racist? I don’t think so. Makes the media money whores, and the people reposting the inequities about it free advertisement

You're absolutely correct. Just like those who called for more info before rushing to judgement were correct about Floyd, Rittenhouse, or Michael Brown...

Yet the gotcha moment is that the left and media did not ask that question, and instead condoned or excused the BLM violence while stoking the race war, and sweeping the contrary facts under the rug when they came out.

I called for more info prior to jumping to conclusions in those situations too, did you?

At least when it comes to Floyd - that WAS racism involved.

I don’t remember anyone excusing the violence. The protests? Yes. The riots? Absolutely not.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Well, if you're at all familiar with my posting habits, I've been fairly consistent on that point.

Especially with videos posted to X - you have absolutely no idea whether that video has been doctored at all, or any actual information on the case.
X since Musk bought it, right? Before, no need to vet the videos.

Looks like the guy tried stopping them from getting to med school or law school class. At least that’s what their mo… err their da… err their grandma or aunt said.

It’s true this would be all over the news had the races been reversed.

Based solely on the video, nothing more, it looks very unlikely they even knew his race. He was completely covered up with what looks like a hoodie and some distance from them with his back to them.
I agree 100% with one big HOWEVER. Here it comes:

However, if this were a black man completely covered with what like a hoodie and some distance from them with his back to a group of white kids that attacked him, this would be a HUGE story on every channel. I think you could admit that too if you are honest which I think you are for the most part.

Reactions: hexumhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT