ADVERTISEMENT

This is Racism Right?

Based solely on the video, nothing more, it looks very unlikely they even knew his race. He was completely covered up with what looks like a hoodie and some distance from them with his back to them.

Thats what you get out of watching 20 seconds of video??? They could have watched him walk out of store and see what color he was. What we do know is a bunch of black kids run him down and beat him up. Good grief nothing to see here! Cmon

It can’t be racism because the guy on the ground who is bleeding from his mouth, nose, ears, and forehead is actually the one who held all the power in that moment.

Thats what you get out of watching 20 seconds of video??? They could have watched him walk out of store and see what color he was. What we do know is a bunch of black kids run him down and beat him up. Good grief nothing to see here! Cmon
Fran is the one blowing a fuse without knowing the context. Take it up with him. I was simply pointing out that if all you're looking at is the video, it's impossible to proclaim this racist.

I agree 100% with one big HOWEVER. Here it comes:

However, if this were a black man completely covered with what like a hoodie and some distance from them with his back to a group of white kids that attacked him, this would be a HUGE story on every channel. I think you could admit that too if you are honest which I think you are for the most part.
If it was just a random beating and nothing more, I highly doubt this would be a huge story.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I mean if there was an angle of racist targeting, or something unique, I agree it would be big. But if it's just random, there's not much to make this a national story. There's videos like this all over YouTube.
There are videos of gangs of white kids attacking a random black man?

X since Musk bought it, right? Before, no need to vet the videos.
idk about you, but I've always tended to be skeptical of videos like this from social media. Too many times we learn after the fact that a video was edited or manipulated.
Ahh, good ole revisionism. Makes history just the way we like it doesn't it?
Find me a post that defended the rioting.

Reactions: OhAdam
  • Haha
Reactions: OhAdam
Several Jews posted on X in support of his sentiments. Why do you think that was?

Do you think Jews should support organizations that help people who hate Jews and call for the destruction of Israel?

Does that make any sense to you?

Upon review, Elon was right, per usual.
LOL. He's smart and he's a disgusting grifter. So GFY little fanboy.

Irrelevant, he’s a murderer who hunted down the kid because he was black.

Well. a jury disagreed.

I find it bizarre that you consider George Zimmerman's race, or characterization of his race to be "Irrelevant" and then you immediately point out the race of "the kid' as a reason for the encounter.

Do you even think these things through?

Well. a jury disagreed.

I find it bizarre that you consider George Zimmerman's race, or characterization of his race to be "Irrelevant" and then you immediately point out the race of "the kid' as a reason for the encounter.

The kid was hunted down and murdered because he was black. Do you understand what motivation for an act means?

What relevance are Zimmerman’s demographics?

Reactions: sober_teacher
Well. a jury disagreed.

The kid was hunted down and murdered because he was black. Do you understand what motivation for an act means?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t he found not guilty due to floridas stand your ground law? for some reason they were allowed to consider his actions during the struggle as Zimmerman defending himself, but not to consider that the confrontation never happens if Zimmerman stays in his home.

Again, a jury disagreed that he was "hunted down and murdered because he was black".

And if you're going to make the kid's demographics an issue, why not Zimmerman's?

People point to "injustices" against "black and brown" people, but in this case the encounter involved two people in this very category. So why do you consider Zimmerman's skin color "Irrelevant" while considering the kid's skin color relevant?

Are Joe and Kamala going to condemn black on white violence?

Will we have a moment of silence?

Will Obama say “he could have been my son”?

How many hate crimes occurred here? Where is the DOJ

Most likely no, it's not racism. However, all should be charged and convicted for their part.

Why would a white person say this could be my son? White people aren't targeted like black people for their skin color. If you claim otherwise you aren't being honest.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t he found not guilty due to floridas stand your ground law? for some reason they were allowed to consider his actions during the struggle as Zimmerman defending himself, but not to consider that the confrontation never happens if Zimmerman stays in his home.

His lawyer did not use Florida’s idiotic stand you ground law as a defense. You are correct, Zimmerman was instructed by the 911 operator to remain in his vehicle and instead he went vigilante and went after the kid. Had he followed instructions, the kid would not have been murdered that night.

Again, a jury disagreed that he was "hunted down and murdered because he was black".

And if you're going to make the kid's demographics an issue, why not Zimmerman's?

People point to "injustices" against "black and brown" people, but in this case the encounter involved two people in this very category. So why do you consider Zimmerman's skin color "Irrelevant" while considering the kid's skin color relevant?
And a jury agreed that Trump was libel. When he's convicted of a criminal offense I am sure you'll stand behind it. OJ was innocent as well.

He was a security guard for the property/neighborhood, if I recall correctly.

I know you're looking for a gotcha moment but seriously - without knowing anything else about this idk how you can expect an honest answer.

Did they know the kid? do any of them have a history of violence against white people? etc.
What does having a history of violence against white people have to do with it being classified as a hate crime? I'll bet 95% of hate crime prosecutions are committed by individuals or groups with no prior hate crime claims. I'm not claiming this individuals didn't commit a crimes, but this hate crime charge seems to be pursued very selectively.

What does having a history of violence against white people have to do with it being classified as a hate crime? I'll bet 95% of hate crime prosecutions are committed by individuals or groups with no prior hate crime claims. I'm not claiming this individuals didn't commit a crimes, but this hate crime charge seems to be pursued very selectively.

Was asking because - and just my opinion, it doesn’t seem to me that hate crimes happen with no warning. There is seemingly stuff you can find about stuff they said or did online/elsewhere before they escalate to actual violence.

Barring psychotic breaks, it doesn’t seem logical that something like this happens with no warning of you know where to look.

Admittedly pure speculation on my part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT