ADVERTISEMENT

This is such dangerous misinformation

Apart from this weird need for people to start new threads on the same old subject, you have to admit that IF Joey B is mentally and physically able, there was ZERO reason for him not to have made this announcement via a televise press conference.

Something is amiss.
He probably is getting his asss kicked with Covid. Let the old man chill and recover. I am in my mid 30s and healthy and spent 5 days in bed with Covid. It’s not difficult to figure out. Not everything is a ****ing conspiracy.

I'm sure he's just fine

54805ad00e522c89441a9c0e3bcbf61f5498654e20a75f802726decadbf6f4c4-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

I have been a big Kamala critic but their over the top idiocy is making me like her more and more.

She has them completely tied up in knots. Reminds me of how Michelle Obama used to trigger the nutters (and still does).
It’s like being in a male dominant industry for years and seeing a 6 or 7 around the office—she’s a dime in that world, the workplace mirage.

I have been a big Kamala critic but their over the top idiocy is making me like her more and more.

She has them completely tied up in knots. Reminds me of how Michelle Obama used to trigger the nutters (and still does).
I’m actually hoping and praying Kamala wins because the meltdown in MAGA land might be more epic than the one Chishawk would have.

As to the OP, more double standards and more hypocrisy. BAU.

After the discussion I had with @Scruddy earlier, I’m guessing he won’t touch this thread.

His doctor, Kevin O’Connor, said he’s doing fantastic.

No reason he couldn’t have made a verbal announcement.

Unless there’s a reason.
You had Covid? Physically he might be fine but that throat burn is for real. Probably doesn’t have a voice.

My point is there is actual reason, not some dead conspiracy being peddled by SITTING MEMBERS of Congress.

I’m actually hoping and praying Kamala wins because the meltdown in MAGA land might be more epic than the one Chishawk would have.

As to the OP, more double standards and more hypocrisy. BAU.

After the discussion I had with @Scruddy earlier, I’m guessing he won’t touch this thread.
Why do you expect a meltdown from me, your thread thinking of me went nowhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT