ADVERTISEMENT

This is such dangerous misinformation

There is zero proof of life from Joe biden. This withdrawal is pretty much unprecedented and he "broke up" with the public via Twitter which he doesn't actively control anyways. This is highly sus

Reactions: ThiccJimXXX
There is zero proof of life from Joe biden. This withdrawal is pretty much unprecedented and he "broke up" with the public via Twitter which he doesn't actively control anyways. This is highly sus
The dude can hardly speak when he is not slamming cough syrup. Give him a day or two. Then when he shows his face, piss off with your bullshit…

I have been a big Kamala critic but their over the top idiocy is making me like her more and more.

She has them completely tied up in knots. Reminds me of how Michelle Obama used to trigger the nutters (and still does).

True colors are being shown. It’s going to be vile the next few months
IMG-1494.jpg

You had Covid? Physically he might be fine but that throat burn is for real. Probably doesn’t have a voice.

My point is there is actual reason, not some dead conspiracy being peddled by SITTING MEMBERS of Congress.
And my point is, his people should explain why he ‘broke up’ with his followers over the phone instead of being a man about it.

I’ve already decided I’m not voting this year; just enjoying the political theater.

MAGA dipshits with their rifles vs government military resources.. laser guided attack drones. That would last 5 seconds. Not even enough time to make popcorn. But that would reduce the overall MAGA count, even more than COVID? Seriously though, in the MAGA mind it would be some kind of civil war. Reality would be they would cross over into being criminals and jailed. Lessons learned January 6th = increased prep for the idiot brigades.

Last edited:
Didn't his statement on X indicate he would address the nation later in the week?

I mean, he's sick. Let him be. I think announcing over X was lame, but whatever, move on.

'MAGA's' been saying for the last two years that Biden has lost it and the Dems assured as that all is well, until they turned on him like a pack of wolves when everyone saw the debate. Now everyone should take the Dem's word for it that he is still alive because they say so and it's dumb to think otherwise because he hasn't been seen in a week?

Season 4 Ok GIF by The Office

'MAGA's' been saying for the last two years that Biden has lost it and the Dems assured as that all is well, until they turned on him like a pack of wolves when everyone saw the debate. Now everyone should take the Dem's word for it that he is still alive because they say so and it's dumb to think otherwise because he hasn't been seen in a week?

Ok, so you are saying Biden has died?
Wanna bet?

He probably is getting his asss kicked with Covid. Let the old man chill and recover. I am in my mid 30s and healthy and spent 5 days in bed with Covid. It’s not difficult to figure out. Not everything is a ****ing conspiracy.
^^^^Boosted and still masked but it’s Covid that got him so bad lolol

And my point is, his people should explain why he ‘broke up’ with his followers over the phone instead of being a man about it.

I’ve already decided I’m not voting this year; just enjoying the political theater.
This isn't the Trump cult. Biden doesn't have "followers". He had and has supporters. Most of whom believed he was too old to run for a second term. This is what a normal party and normal people do. They react to changing conditions.

Think through it a bit. What would be the reason for covering up Biden being dead?

Are you serious?

The dude can hardly speak when he is not slamming cough syrup. Give him a day or two. Then when he shows his face, piss off with your bullshit…
^^^ Still wants this puppet decrepit old man leading the country but cannot speak to the public for a week or longer because of a “cold”

Don’t be this guy

Think through it a bit. What would be the reason for covering up Biden being dead?

Are you serious?
So what was the reason for covering up the fact that Biden was a turnip? Or did it just happen overnight due to the stress of preparing for the debate? His mind snapped in fear of facing Trump's overwhelming intellect?

So what was the reason for covering up the fact that Biden was a turnip? Or did it just happen overnight due to the stress of preparing for the debate? His mind snapped in fear of facing Trump's overwhelming intellect?
You really don’t see a distinction between covering for a President in a gradual decline vs covering up the fact that a President has died?

I mean, it makes perfect sense that they’d be hiding Biden’s death, considering such a scenario would likely provide their cleanest, most politically desirable way out of the mess in which they find themselves.
Coming from a medical Dr like you that means a lot.

I suspect Biden is sicker than they have been willing to publicly admit....
Well, I mean he's 81 and has covid. So, yea. Hell, Trump was hospitalized and apparently on death's doorstep when he had it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT