ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Your "Coup," 1/6ers!

I’m sorry that you’re retarded.
Don’t use that word. Have you ever worked in operations at a business? Raising prices provides cash flow necessary to purchase from suppliers at the new jacked up prices. Those greedy guys running the store are just trying to fill the shelves back up.

They were trying to keep the loser of the election in power, and that loser and a large part of his team was in on it. What do you call that?
Dumbassery with no idea what they’re doing.

They were trying to keep the loser of the election in power, and that loser and a large part of his team was in on it. What do you call that?
You see, it's not technically a coup because of the way that it was. Everyone knows this.

Reactions: sob5
Many of the people clubbing police officers and shitting on the walls, yes. But the planners behind the scenes, "alternate electors" and election fraudsters were using them to implement "marshall" law....

Don’t use that word. Have you ever worked in operations at a business? Raising prices provides cash flow necessary to purchase from suppliers at the new jacked up prices. Those greedy guys running the store are just trying to fill the shelves back up.
You don’t know a damn thing about economics, and I’ll use any word I want too you midget retard.

You don’t know a damn thing about economics, and I’ll use any word I want too you midget retard.
Lol uses “too” improperly while calling me that word. Epic.

I just outlined to you why the prices wouldn’t lag even when cogs hasn’t changed yet. I guess it went over your head.

No, you made a bad argument. You are just not a smart person.
How was it bad? Too real for you? They didn’t teach that at your liberal arts school? I mean it’s pretty damn clear why prices would need to go up. You need the money to cover your expected increase in costs. Only idiots move prices after absorbing the loss themselves.

Do you seriously think 1/6 was a threat to the Republic? It was an out of control protest by a bunch of extremists. The mostly peaceful protests the summer before were way more of a threat then 1/6.
Where the **** have you been? Read up on endless material here and elsewhere not named NewsMax, Fox or OAN. Trump planned and tried to execute an attempt to overthrow the will of the people and for the 1st time in our history there wasn't a peaceful transfer of power.

Do you seriously think 1/6 was a threat to the Republic? It was an out of control protest by a bunch of extremists. The mostly peaceful protests the summer before were way more of a threat then 1/6.
Brainwashed by the MSM to the point that they can’t think things through logically. Some of them genuinely believe we were close to a dictatorship that day. I outlined on page 1 why that would never happen in any scenario.

Brainwashed by the MSM to the point that they can’t think things through logically. Some of them genuinely believe we were close to a dictatorship that day. I outlined on page 1 why that would never happen in any scenario.
You never should have been granted a second chance and we'll make sure the mods see this.

Where the **** have you been? Read up on endless material here and elsewhere not named NewsMax, Fox or OAN. Trump planned and tried to execute an attempt to overthrow the will of the people and for the 1st time in our history there wasn't a peaceful transfer of power.
Where have I been? Hiawatha where have you been? I understand the made for TV protest. If you’re seriously still butthurt about that you should crawl out of your parents basement. The inflation and spending in this country are way worse then a group of extremists acting like idiots for a few hours.

Where have I been? Hiawatha where have you been? I understand the made for TV protest. If you’re seriously still butthurt about that you should crawl out of your parents basement. The inflation and spending in this country are way worse then a group of extremists acting like idiots for a few hours.
You are the summary of why Iowa is such an abysmal shithole and the GOP is a cult. This take right here.

You provided none and are clueless and or support what transpired election day 2020 to January 6th, 2021.
Really? I’m sorry you can’t read. I said there are other things going on now that are far more important then 1/6. You should be living your best life since you boy Brandon got elected. This last you of him has been a treat.

Really? I’m sorry you can’t read. I said there are other things going on now that are far more important then 1/6. You should be living your best life since you boy Brandon got elected. This last you of him has been a treat.
Lolololol. The GOP not providing anything to help our President is currently the issue for problems they created. And nothing is more important than the rule of law and our Democratic institutions. Once again, pitiful and even worse.

I’m not trolling 🤷‍♂️. How do the state governments get overthrown in your scenario? Let’s work this one through.
What was the end goal of Trump and the fraudulent elector scheme? To hang out in The White House for another week?

The violence was just to interfere and create enough chaos for Trump's "plan" to work. And his plan was not to peacefully transfer power. He never intended to transfer power at all.

What was the end goal of Trump and the fraudulent elector scheme? To hang out in the Whitehouse for another week?

The violence was just to interfere and create enough chaos for Trump's "plan" to work. And his plan was not to peacefully transfer power. He never intended to transfer power at all.
This poster is such a Clown and purposefully. The original ban was the right call.

What was the end goal of Trump and the fraudulent elector scheme? To hang out in The White House for another week?

This poster is such a Clown and purposefully. The original ban was the right call.
I’m telling you it’s fundamentally flawed and impossible. That’s not hard to think through. I’m trying to lead you to water and you’re trying to get me banned because I simply don’t believe in coup conspiracies.

Reactions: Hawkeyecurtis81
What did I do to get the mods called in? Disagreed with you? Good
Lolololol. The GOP not providing anything to help our President is currently the issue for problems they created. And nothing is more important than the rule of law and our Democratic institutions. Once again, pitiful and even worse.
What did the Dems do to help Trump? That’s funny someone like you worried about the rule of law. Lol. Maybe you’re the one that needs to turn your news outlets. And again I did not and do not agree with anything that happened on 1/6. But really nothing close to a coup happened so get over it and pay attention to the now.

I thought there was a rule on Hawkeyereport that you couldn’t call out or insult posters?
Probably a rule against tagging mods telling them to ban someone as well. Jesus, he’s the one being aggressive/personal with me. I said he seems intoxicated because he’s acting funny (for him) he’s typically not like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT