ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Dated today but may be older. I still have to believe some Russians leave their hatches open when they leave in hopes this happens so they can get out of the war for awhile.

So many open hatches. I wonder if some/many are just abandoned tanks that Ukrainian soldiers open up and then the drones demo the tanks so that personnel aren't put at risk by the detonating ammunition. There seems to be SOOO MANY hatch vids.

This is what I said before. They could have gone down the street and picked up Alex ovechkin and said 'give us Brittany and don't do it again.'
Except she was probably quilty of the charges against her.
Slight difference.

su24_inf_rian_02745074_1000.jpg

Jaywalking, speeding, you name it. There's something we could exaggerate.
While the laws in Russia (or any foreign country, TBH) may not jive with what we think of as fair, but they're still real laws. In Singapore, you can be caned for chewing gum in public. If you choose to travel to these shitholes, deal with their laws. If you don't like it, stay home. IMO, if you choose to go to a country that we're in an adversarial relationship with, I find it hard to feel sorry for you if you get picked up on iffy charges. Nobody has to go to Russia, or China, or Singapore, or any of a number of other dangerous countries. FAFO.

• Wow
Reactions: h-hawk
While the laws in Russia (or any foreign country, TBH) may not jive with what we think of as fair, but they're still real laws. In Singapore, you can be caned for chewing gum in public. If you choose to travel to these shitholes, deal with their laws. If you don't like it, stay home. IMO, if you choose to go to a country that we're in an adversarial relationship with, I find it hard to feel sorry for you if you get picked up on iffy charges. Nobody has to go to Russia, or China, or Singapore, or any of a number of other dangerous countries. FAFO.
This is certainly a take.

Singapore a shit hole? 😂

Hell, the entire country is like a high-end, outdoor mall. Their airport has a literal 5 story waterfall garden in it.

5939a43bbf76bb1d008b4656

iStock-898203850.jpg

20221201_afp_singapore_skyline.jpg

Singapore a shit hole? 😂

Hell, the entire country is like a high-end, outdoor mall. Their airport has a literal 5 story waterfall garden in it.

5939a43bbf76bb1d008b4656

iStock-898203850.jpg

20221201_afp_singapore_skyline.jpg
Singapore isn't a shithole unless you chew gum and find yourself in the prison system. Or if you possess drugs. If you're hell bent on chewing gum and smoking weed, you might not want to go there.

So many open hatches. I wonder if some/many are just abandoned tanks that Ukrainian soldiers open up and then the drones demo the tanks so that personnel aren't put at risk by the detonating ammunition. There seems to be SOOO MANY hatch vids.
Oh, it seems like there is no shortage of abandoned vehicles in Ukraine. They break down easily, the crews aren’t trained, or motivated.

I have been to all three countries multiple times and your characterization is definitely off base for Singapore. It is legal to chew gum there and I have. It is not legal to sell it. Drugs on the other hand can get you the death penalty!

As for not feeling sorry for a journalist shedding light on what is happening? How do you propose we learn about the current situation? You do you, but I for one admire people who go in harms way to bring us the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT